un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's only fucking up if they gave a shit in the first place

>appeal to people that don't care about your games
>confuse the fuck out of the people that do
All according to plan.

>WWII uniform

Awesome, so it's pretty much confirmed the german empire are gonna be nazis 2.0

Fun fact: The Picklehaube seen in your picture of a German solider was only used during the first years of the war, primarily leather helmets were found out to be completely fucking useless in modern warfare and by 1916 most of the German army was using the new Stahlhelm seen in BF1

Yes but not m36 stahlhelms you queer

>HURR DURR BLACK GERMAN AND AUSTRALIAN SOLDIERS DIDNT EXIST

get educated you twat

How can you tell the difference with such low res screenshots? The helmets are nearly identical even without awful quality

Dice are based in sweden, what did you expect?

Are you talking about the helmet, because they used Stahlhelms in WWI, too.

The Player Character is white, right?

they didnt though. like they were literally not allowed to join regular divisions in america too

blacks fought but in all black battalions.

But... why? Whats the point?

>it's a "I'm going to pretend to be offended by a video game so I can look cool to all my Sup Forums friends" thread

LITERALLY DROPPED

WE WANT THE "URBAN" MARKET

And? are team deathmatch multiplayer rounds historically accurate? save it for the campaign to rip on its historical inaccuracy

Better yet don't buy it at all because it's another EA rehash.

What the fuck happened to this board?

why are they all black? I'm Australian and I've never even seen a black person in my 26 years of being.

FUCK NIGGERS

Did I even mention purchasing the game?

The more blacks it let me kills the better.

>black German and Australians in 1914

NU male cucks ruin everything

I'm pretty sure it's just character customisation in multiplayer.

Black German? Yes, colonies and shit.
Australian? No, but I will believe you if you show me proof.

lol no, in the campaign you get to be a virile untamed kongolese man saving tight virgin european pussy from da evil nazis

Okay this is some bullshit, I understood the hellfighters being in but now this? The British scout and recon classes were both black in the hour long demo as well. Agenda/10

THis, unless the SP campaign has enemies running around with names like [S]Diablox9 for some fucking reason

No idea about the aussie soldier though. Did australia ban blacks/aborigines from joining the armed forces in WW1?

>Its a "I'm going to completely disregard how fucking unnecessary and inexplicable this design direction is so I can feel superior" post.

Just kill yourself now senpai, you'll never be that cool

But user, I miss Rush mode in Battlefield, and that isn't an option for me on PS4. I want a rehash if it has Rush mode in it. What the fuck am I supposed to buy to fill that void? If there was something available on PC without hackers and with a decent sized community, then I would consider that as an alternative.

White men have had their time in the spotlight.
Time for black men to be celebrated for a while; what's the problem, exactly?

even the third reich had black wehrmacht soldiers

HOL UP..SO U SAYUN...WE WUZ...WE WUZ....GERMAN EMPIRE???

Swedish cucks

That dude is not black. He is maybe a bit tan. But he is unmistakably a Kraut. I know, because I am one.

That guy ain't black, dude.

>it's a "I need to be physically, mentally, and culturally dominated by black men to feel good" poster
Anyhow we all know this isn't going to be a trench warfare game like people first imagined. It'll be the same gameplay with a WW1 veneer, or possibly not even a veneer given the modern ethnic choices.

half breed

> BF1
> Great War
> lot of huge battle in France (Verdun, 700,000 to 975,000 casualties, literally nothing, isn't it Dice?)
> can not play a typical french soldier from the trench warfare

he's clearly german

why are you retards so hung up over some shitty EA game lmfao

sums up battlefield since 3 and beyond.

dw user you can play as any type of black man, cause here @ DICE we're very progressive. ;-)

Anyone who still cares about these games is a confused person in general.

Well of Boris Karlof is half Pajeet before he became frankenstein then I can understand that there will be halfies in any western army during those times... but not the majority that I can tell.

But annon i must buy it to "See how bad it is"..

I mean that argument got overwatch to 7 million sales I don't see why it wouldn't apply here lmao.

Gaming is dead. The kids are too susceptible to this shit.

Move onto a real job

>Black German? Yes, colonies and shit.

This and they had different uniforms

Technically we did employ the Abos as soldiers. Abos look way different to African blacks, though. Different race.

Why can't SJWs just admit WWI and II weren't nigger wars?
They just weren't. Their numbers were so laughably small and did so little they may as well not exist.
Mexico also sent like six planes to help the allies in WWII and I'm not demanding to be the protagonist of every WWII game that comes out. It just wasn't our war, just like it wasn't the negros war

>WW1
>Black Soldiers
>Not a single white person will call them Niggers

It's like people think they should be ashamed of history or something.

Why are you so hung up over some shitty post in Sup Forums lmfao

Summer detected. Possible butthurt.

Well blacks do spend a bit of money in the shooter market. And clearly EA listens to money more than our concerns

>it's a "Im going to scream Sup Forums!" post

I think they mostly use stolen guns to be honest.

Second this.
OP, just look at the BF1 E3 presentation : Snoop Dog and shit
white bois are not the target audience for the shooters anymore

>Before the gameplay
LMAO EXPERIMENTAL GUNS
>After the gameplay shows that isn't a thing
DUDE NIGGERS DIDNT FIGHT IN WARS LMAO

I mean, you guys act like they just didn't exist. They may not have been the majority (hint they aren't in the game either, go watch gameplay videos) but they did exist. You guys just reach and reach further and further to try and dislike a game. It gets pathetic after a point.

>inb4 DICE SHILL
>inb4 EA SHILL
>inb4 cuck memes

Seriously. You guys need to settle down. Pic related, go back and stay back.

>employ
That's a pretty rough term. But you're right, game dev's and modellers need to learn that australian blacks aren't even close to african blacks. Aussie blacks didn't even experience colony life until about 130 years ago.

To be fair, there were abos fighting in WW1.

> Publishers would rather target KANGZ on the dole instead of well adjusted white males with disposable income
Are they aware all african americans spend their welfare on crack cocaine and beats headphones?

And Playstation, and Playstation...

The second one I'm curious about, but the first one is clearly a hellfighter you absolute fuck

even though i like Sup Forums i always found pic related funny

>implying everyone doesn't love snoop dogg
fuck outta here

Lets make this thread interesting. Post old time pictures of what your cunts are doing during the wars.

Rice islanders knows how to smile in front of the cam even when their paddies are being bombed to shit.

He has like two good albums and a couple features here and there.
The rest is just his DUDE WEED LAMO 420 BLAZE IT SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY XD meme

> implying everyone is a cuckold who want to watch her wife being fucked by a dirty nigger

memes aside he's a funny, cool dude
it's impossible not to like him
video games are your wife? damn dude you should really get a life

>its another Sup Forums cares about stupid cosmetic shit episode

>well adjusted white males
Quit pretending you belong to that group user. White is the only word that can be safely used out of those 4. Male is debatable.

>WE'S CAPTURED OBJECTIVE BANANA, MASSA

Ever heard of the white australia policy you fucking chinese fuck?

If you're not a nignog and you buy this shit, end yourself.

I mean cover you bases before you even start it's a good tactical move I'll give you that but these people are injecting blacks into the game to an absurd degree because, and you cannot deny this, of the cultural climate to do so next we'll have Bad Company 3 and Marlow will be on HRT's... I don't have any issue with blacks but this is silly the political correctness in out society is completely fucked.

Sure they existed but so did French soliders of which we have none, I guess we'll have to wait for the DLC, huh?

Mehmet my son

>$80 preorder price
Is there a chance to get it cheaper?

Wait.

Is that a black nazi soldier?

I know I need to remember the six trillion, but didn't the nazis also hate blacks as well as jews, fags, and gypsies?

>"Oh lawd we a captured objective Cottonfield Alpha, massa"
>"we a good nigga suh"

>take white people history
>add niggers
why though

This board is dead. Haven't you seen all the spongebob and shit on the front page? That shit was confined to Sup Forums at one point. It's time to move on.

>nazis
>ww1
fuck off REDS you retard, the only thing you're good for is posting ecchi
otherwise get the fuck out, you're as dumb as every other tripfag and nobody cares what you have to say

>nazi

It's WWI, ya fuckin' mop.

>Nazi
>ww1
>tripcode

Because of this one nigger that fought at the end of the war steamrolling german children and elder armed with potatos with no bullets
They were even called the harlem hellfighters. Isn't that name badass?

>AYO I CLIPPED DAT ANGLO CRACKA HERR MASSA
>HOL UP LEME HOLLA DEM MEDS/CAPS
>YOOOO HELP A BROTHER OUT NIGGA I DINDU NUFFIN THE WHITE MAN IS SHOOTING ME

>I mean cover you bases before you even start it's a good tactical move I'll give you that but these people are injecting blacks into the game to an absurd degree

We have in total 15 Minutes of Gameplay Footage. We have seen after picking apart the footage. 2 Niggers. The rest are white. This game is OOZING with niggers right?
>next we'll have Bad Company 3 and Marlow will be on HRT's
Le funny slippery slope maymays
>I don't have any issue with blacks but this is silly the political correctness in out society is completely fucked.
I have yet to see forced Political Correctness. When I see Women fighting for the West in the game, then you can cry and bitch.
>Sure they existed but so did French soliders of which we have none
Probably in a DLC.

Le funny smug anime girl tries to dish out bants but is actually half retarded and doesn't understand how fallacies hurt an argument

>german children and elder armed with potatos with no bullets
this literally never happened in ww1

There were four times more Indians fighting for the Brits than there were blacks fighting for US. And them combined is about 1/65 of all the troops fighting during the war. But please keep thinking this is realistic ;(

>giving (You)s to autistic weaboo tripfags
>not filtering them
It's like you want to get triggered on purpose.

You American????????????????????

?????????

Tell me what you're defending?

Do people not understand that this blackwashing is intentional?

At this very moment, Western leaders are importing hundreds of thousands of Africans and Middle-Easterners into Europe in order to replace the indigenous population, because they're not breeding at replacement level.

This game is just one small piece of a vast propaganda machine designed to condition white Westerners into accepting their replacement.

Whites: You are being systematically replaced. Do something about it. I say this as a half-black person who is disgusted by white people's complacency on this matter.

But where else can I go to bant about video games?

that Aussie look like a massive boypussy cocksleeve.

>The Third Reich came before/during WW1
I'm from the US, horrible at history, and even I know that is wrong. Why the fuck do you have to make us look this bad?

That's called hyperbole you autist.
They were really poorly armed and poorly trained soldiers that were shoved to the front.
Nothing like the earlier well trained and equipped troops other nations like the french and british had to deal with

No nazis in WW1, Mister Tripcode Man. Also, blacks and Asians were honorary Aryans.

Are you an Aussie?

Im not defending anything, im making you look retarded which is more than enough for me.

Holy FUCK, please tell me this is not actually happening.

Lad, they're not even being subtle about it. un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm