Expectations?

Expectations?

At this point, I just want Neo Nintendo to give me the release dates for the last 3 Smash amiibo, then to fuck off.

The puppets last year were cringy as fuck.

Good thing that StarFox flopped hard.

Bit of cherry picking going on in that image since you go from main line mario/zelda etc to spin offs like mario tennis and amibo party, although I agree nintendo has gone far down hill.

Not expecting anything good out of nintendo, or e3 as a whole this year to be honest. The whole thing is actually a bit depressing. Like, a symbol of how shit the industry has gotten in recent years.

Nah the puppets and dumb reggi vs iwata fight etc are the only thing that redeems these shitty presentations.

Lighten up a little.

The puppets were alright and Iwata was dying he couldn't appear on camera.

So when are we gonna hear about the NX?

Surely before the end of the summer, right? The thing is releasing in March 2017 after all.

Rainbow Curse and Triforce Heroes are widely underrated.

Maybe something about Etrian Odyssey V, and that's about it.

games at the top are picked across two decades

games at the bottom are picked from metacritic bottom

>Kirby is the highest scoring game on the bottom aside from Zelda
Feels good. Honestly though, I'm not expecting anything too interesting. I'm sure Zelda will be good but I've never really cared too much for the series outside of Link to the Past. Looking forward to whatever S&M stuff they're going to show off though.

this is clearly bais as it only shows the bad ratings
where is Super mario maker
splatoon
super mario bros wiii U
Nintendo Land
super mario 3D world
Xenoblade chronicles X
a link between worlds
pokkem touranment
kirby planet roboton
pokemon X and Y
Smash bros
Pikmin 3

>code name steam and triforce heroes
now they should have been rated better in general

>after all.
?

>he thing is releasing in March 2017

i have no expectations and expect to be disappointed

i made the mistake of getting hyped for amiibo festival thinking it would be like 100% orange juice with AC villagers and it turned out to be complete shit

Notice how all the games on top are main installments to major franchises, and the only two on the bottom which are main installments are mario party and game & wario (the second not being bad, just kind of barebones compared to previous games)?
There is no transformation. This meme needs to end. The bottom games are just (mostly) spin offs made by their shovelware devs and C teams of other devs.

Better question: How long does Nintendo last after Iwata's death? It's been a little over one year, how many more years till they crash and burn without his sage guidance?

the games you named are all old as fuck dude and half of them have shit metacritics scores as well - as if that means anything anyway

I see two possibilities.
1. The NX is an upgradeable console, where you can purchase "nx boxes" which are comprised of the CPU / GPU / Motherboard and attach it to the remainder of the console (which would mostly just be a cartridge drive + hard drive / ssd). In this case, they'll announce it TGS or GDC, or hold their own conference about a week before one of those events in order to show it off to people there.

2. In the wake of the Scorpio / Neo, Nintendo is holding back on the NX and will delay it to next fall in order to change up the GPU before full production has begun. The initial delay to March may have also been to see what MS and Sony had cooking first. In this case we'll see it unveiled around spring of next year, with a full showing at E3.

I'm personally expecting 1 based on the rumors that have to do with a handheld part of it using streaming. It's possible that the "handheld" NX would be another attachable NX box itself, just with a much weaker GPU and CPU than other NX boxes, and if you also have a more powerful NX box + the handheld you can just stream directly to it. This would also allow them to please all the markets available while sticking to their low price console strategy, and just release a new NX box later on that is more powerful and so on.

Nintendo will be alive and kicking long after we've both kicked the bucket.
Japanese companies are very focused on long term stability and slow growth, compared to the high risk high reward fast growth done in the west. That's why Nintendo is approaching 130 years.

LOL wat? Iwata was based but nintendo started crashing when he was in comand.

The nx is a casual machine to the level there aren't even physical controls.
It's over. Move on.

Just want to see the new Zelda. I'm mad that the Wii U version got pushed to 2017 because of the NX. I'm not buying that system Nintendo so just give me Zelda U earlier.