GIGA

GIGA...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWPwy4dL6AE
nintendoeverything.com/kirby-planet-robobot-director-on-the-story-characters-robobot-armor-and-abilities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DRILL...

beaker

How is it? Yeah I know it's Kirby so it must be good but how is it compare with Triple Deluxe which was great.

HE'S

NIGGA

its even better

How is the robot element? I didn't hate Hypernova but felt outside of a few times (EAT THE FUCKING HEATH BAR) it felt like it didn't work as well as it should.

Have you sang your praises to our Noble President today?

Its a lot better, I think they finally nailed how these gimmicks should work, as it really blends well with the regular gameplay, sometimes you can even just not have it, and the variety in abilities helps a lot

It's so much better, the robot really feels like a good expansion on gameplay & works well with the gameplay & levels. The game overall left a bigger impact on me than Triple Deluxe did.

Of course, I want my pay and ergonomic seating

Cool thanks. Will always be shocked at how good every Kirby game is. Love how willing they are at being fun and different too.

I don't know how but I want to fuck this thing.

>Tfw I called Susie being a villain long before the game was released or leaked
>Tfw people said that she'd better not be

So Sup Forums, whats the best Kirby game and why is it Super Star Ultra?

Can we all just agree there's no bad Kirby than argue about the best?

youtube.com/watch?v=sWPwy4dL6AE

Just link it.

Can we appreciate just how visually intact Dark Matter clone was? I actually kinda expected his return, but I didn't really picture it as such a perfect adaptation from the original. No new bells and whistles or extra motifs, just transferred over to 3D, he almost looks out of place. It makes sense for how long he's been away though (ignoring pic related)

What are you implying?

whatever do you mean

Remember to never get your waifu a mirror

GIGA DORIRU BOREIKAAA

>ice dream dropping at mach speed

ice cream*

>Susie's favorite food is ice cream
>Haltmann lets her build those ice cream levels
What a nice dad

The ending when Kirby goes full Gurrenn combined with the mech releasing Kirby and crying totally fucking destroyed me.

I love PR so much. What a fantastic game.

I still haven't played Mass Attack, Return to Dreamland, or Nightmare in Dreamland. Or Rainbow Curse. Which should I play?

Squeak Squad is bad.

Retrun to Dreamland is the same style of PR and TD, so if you want more of that go ahead

Pass on Nightmare in Dream Land. As a remake, it's pretty poor.
Instead, play the original Kirby's Adventure (or the 3D Classics version of Adventure) if you haven't already.

Return to Dream Land is a must play.
I'd say it's better than Triple Deluxe and almost on par with Planet Robobot.

>Mass Attack
If you want an alternative experience I'd really recommend it, its my favorite spin-off Kirby game, its weird to get a handle of at first but it pays off with its fantastically creative levels, the best mini games the series has ever seen and probably the toughest 100%
>RtDL
If you enjoyed the 3DS Kirby games you'll enjoy this, but it might feel outdated with how much TD and PR improved upon it. Maybe get some friends over, either way its pretty fun and great if you just want more levels of the vanilla Kirby experience, and you can see where all the crazy shit really started to pick up.
>NiDL
Remake of Adventure so you could probably skip it if you've played it, either way its pretty basic in simple to the current games but I think it still holds up. Just nice, solid design, half of the Kirby conventions we still have today started here.
>Rainbow Curse
If you liked Canvas Curse you should enjoy it, its different enough to still be worth a play, I think it handled level design and the gameplay better, the omission of abilities actually helped it. Its not crazy on content though, but the art style is hella nice

>yfw melee version of Greens Greens started up

So when are they going to release a toy of Kirby and the robot? Which company should make it?

Out of the super abilities from RTDL and hypernova from triple dick, I'd say the mech is the best of the three.

Blends with the gameplay way better than either of them did, and it can be a lot of fun

I would love a Robobot to accompany my Nendo Kirby.

What's the worse power in Kirby?

The floating limbs might be a problem

I'd take a commercial statue/model of pic related though
nintendoeverything.com/kirby-planet-robobot-director-on-the-story-characters-robobot-armor-and-abilities/
>We have a look at a picture of a 3D printed Robobot Armor model that the staff created to check the three-dimensional shape. Even though it doesn’t have any color, you can see that it was created with great effort, like even having a driver’s seat that you can’t see in-game.
>Also, the model was simply created for reference. Sadly, there are no plans to sell them!

Sleep outside of Squeak Squad

It had scrolls, which I really wish were implemented into other games

The biggest problem with RTDL was that using it just stopped all gameplay. Hypernova was better but you never really felt like you were doing anything outside of just sucking. I mean near the end they used it to great effect but until than it was meh. So I'm hoping they keep trying to improve upon it. Can't wait to try it out.

>they'll never sell Robobots
>you'll never have enough skill to make one yourself

Borb is perfect. PERFECT!!

>you'll never have enough skill to make one yourself
Speak for yourself, I know damn right I could probably cobble one together I'm just a lazy piece of shit and don't have the drive

That's not how you spell Dedede

Definitely sleep. It's literally used as an obstacle sometimes.

The better question would be what's the worst power that isn't single/limited use or copy.

>TFW unlike Superstar/Delux and Return to Dreamland the new character starts out as your enemy then helps you in the end rather than pretending to be your friend and then turning into the final boss

>That one greentext

Probably some DL2/3/K64 power, some of the combos were really shit

>Sleep will never heal you again
And even when it did, you had to get that damn scroll first.

damn, forgot about the combos.

>Kirby turns into an ice cube that melts
FUCKING STUPID

It's fucking hilarious, and make sense.

Damn, power up combos were so god damn cool. Just finding out what each one was was entertaining enough

Fuck you those were fun

Ignoring Sleep, Light and/or Mini. Light is there for 2 rooms or so & Mini is a defenseless ability just used in a couple rooms as well, can't even keep it when moving to a different room. Besides that, maybe Bubble? It's just a weak Fire-like ability & was just made for the bottom screen stuff which they already hand out everywhere.

>mfw fire+electric

>hating fire and ice
yeah nah
you are a fag

>Just finding out what each one was was entertaining enough
That was the ONLY entertaining part.
Once you've seen all the ability combos, all you're left with are a bunch of extremely shallow abilities that are either stupid OP or complete trash.

Bubble was good for turning regular enemies into stars inside bubbles, and combining multiple of those into a fuckhuge stars, which when used and spat out, did ridiculous damage.

What was that one where Kirby rubs himself down and catches fire?

was it electric + fire?

Yes.

Clean. Its utility is pretty garbage.

I never thought of doing that, guess that could work out to make something strong. The only other contenders for the worst ability are Metal due to it's incredible slowness & Copy but even then Metal has the invincibility going for it & Copy is useful for 2-player & Milky Way Wishes. I gotta say though, I dislike Ball.

The combos with it were pretty good though.

Clean + Pitch was a solid projectile ability.

Clean + Chu-chu was pretty good infinite flight for her and was okay for combat if you had good timing.

But that was already done by Taranza

What is your favourite mainline Kirby and what is your favourite spinoff?

Robobot and Dream Course for me

>Mainline
Super Star
>Spin-off
Air Ride (Mass Attack is a close second though)

Best mainline is still Super Star (Ultra) for me.

Planet Robobot comes close, but the hype of the final boss has worn off for me so now it just feels like it lasts a bit too long more than anything else, and it's kind of annoying to me how many of the level ideas and minibosses and bosses are rehashed content. Even one of the new abilities is just a modified old ability.
The quality is certainly there, but every other Kirby game feels more original, and I've never felt more like a Kirby game had a ton of unrealized potential as I did with Planet Robobot.

As for spin-off, if friends are around: Air Ride
If not: Canvas Curse