DMCucks actually thought they would get a new game

>DMCucks actually thought they would get a new game
You deserved that disappointment for all the shit you talked in Bayo threads. What goes around comes around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYbu8HYOoLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seeing the disappointment after all these years of bitching feels somewhat fulfilling.

I used to feel pity for DMCucks because they were delusional and holding onto a dead series, but now I just laugh
>All those death threats sent to Tameem
>All that asshurt over Kamiya
>All that shitposting in Bayo threads
>All that Death Battle trolling
It must sting oh so bad for the poor widdle DMCbabbies. Especially without Daddy Itsuno's cummies to soothe the pain.

>You deserved that disappointment

No one deserves the disappointment that DMC fans have endured.

No one. Honestly I'm surprised Tameem hasn't been assassinated yet, dead serious.

>Thinking someone deserves to die because they changed a character's hairstyle.

I mean don't get me wrong DmC is shit in every way even by DMC standards, but that's ridiculous. And you call Donte edgy.

>because they changed a character's hairstyle.
kys Jim

Isn't it the other way around?
Whenever I enter a DMC thread there almost always is one Bayofag trying to shit up the thread

What did I miss? No dmc5?

Tell me literally one thing wrong with liking both series.

It'd probably be another half finished mess from Capcom anyways.

>What did I miss? No dmc5?

youtube.com/watch?v=IYbu8HYOoLU

I know this is a troll, but I just wanted to clarify that I'm not saying he deserves to die or get hurt in any way, I'm saying I'm just surprised he hasn't been jumped yet for blatantly insulting DMC.

Did you miss the whole "Old Dante is gay, new Donte is badass" powerpoint presentation Tameem gave a while back? To show such blatant disrespect to a franchise is absolutely insane, Tameem's essentially a pompous spoiled child. He took a franchise that hundreds of thousands of fans loved, a franchise that countless people spent years creating and perfecting, and spit all over it.

They must be saving it for TGS... r-right?

Oh who am I kidding, it was my fault for thinking Capcom could put out anything good ever again.

Look buddy, I already agreed that DmC was a disgrace to an already bad series. You don't have to explain to me, I already know that Tameem just fucked it up worse. I'd like to think that even DMCfags are smart enough to know that jumping someone over videogames is unreasonable. Or maybe they're just too beta?

>What is Resident Evil 7

But I'm a bayonetta fan too. I bought a Wii u for cereza.

lol now neither of you are getting more games.

What they showed seemed decent but you know it's just gonna devolve into another generic shooter like every modern RE.

>What is Resident Evil 7
Something that'll be delayed and turned into vr trash

Ah gotcha, sorry I actually thought you were a troll because all the SJWs and gaming outlets used to parrot "oh, entitled gamers are just mad over Dante's new hair color!" as a scapegoat.

DMC fans were mad that Dante was rewritten to be an absolutely insufferable one-dimensional goon retaining none of his prior positive traits whatsoever, no witty banter, no character, no intelligent writing, nothing. Not to mention the dumbed-down gameplay, reduction to 30fps, lack of lock-on, color-coded enemies, butchering of lore, etc.

"Mad about Dante's hair color" is the absolute LEAST important complaint out of anything. No one gave a fuck about his hair color. No one. But SJWs needed a scapegoat, and his hair color served that purpose flawlessly.

Basically, I'd bet anything that Ninja Theory donated a good chunk of money to Kotaku and Polygon.

Have they ever announced a DMC game at E3?

DMC3 had an E3 trailer, don't know if it was an announcement though.

DMC4 featuring proto DMC2 Dante was shown at e3 2005

>jumping someone over videogames is unreasonable
>online threats by nobodies online should be taken seriously
kek. wish you were killed for irony

>What is Resident Evil 7

Literally the people who helped make P.T

ALL THAT HAPPNED. Was that it got cancelled. So Capcom took it over and slapped RE on it.

>someone was actually mad enough to make this

I'm sorry you no longer have /cgg/ to sate your desires shitposer-kun.

>Implying DMCucks and Bayofags arent one and the same.

Can't wait for DmC2 at TGS 2016.