Ubisoft had the best E3 conference

>Ubisoft had the best E3 conference

How the hell did this happen?
Seriously the South Park game was one of the best parts of E3 so far.

Sony > Ubi >> Microsoft
But they were all decent, in my opinion

I don't watch Bethesda, and I've blocked EA from my memory.

They only had two games that had a good showing. The rest of the time was spent with unbearable memes. That opening dance was hilarious to laugh at but also painful to know they thought it was a good idea.

AND I'M STILL MAD THAT SIEGE DIDN'T EVEN GET A MENTION BUT FUCKING DIVISION DID. FUCK YOU DUMB FRENCH SURRENDER MONKEYS, TAKE CARE OF YOUR ONE GOOD GAME, FUCK.

>Destroyed blood dragon
>best confrence
Fuck you

Orlando shooting > Microsoft > Sony > Ubisoft > EA

But the only somewhat interesting game they showed was South Park.

Even the fucking PC games conference was more interesting and that is saying a lot.

Ubi withdrew an announcement of a new game.
Sony withdrew like half of their games, and what they showed was mediocre gray-and-brown drivel.

Sony can go fuck themselves.

>The Fractured But Whole

What more do you need? At least this game will be decent
Anyone wanting a full library of good games from E3 is insane

You guys enjoying the free Prince of Persia game?

Fuck off, Ubishill.
South Park was literally the only good thing in that entire conference.

Also Ubisoft didn't show their other new ip like the leaker said

XD South park racist jokes are le funny lol!

(You) 341230356

There is going to be a lot of hate in this thread.. but I don't think your Ubisoft appreciation is sincere

You are just a troll.

However Ubisoft wasn't 0/10.. it was like 6.5/10 which is an improvement.

Which one?

>The Coon

theyre giving away sands of time for free

The SP game was the only good thing they shown. I don't think he can even attribute that to ubisoft though, that's just Matt and Trey's writing.

I promised not to buy another Prince of Persia game ever after the HD remasters I bought for PS3

They were absolute the worst remasters I've seen.. the music was loud at some parts and inaudible in most of the game and the 2nd game had the worst graphic remaster of all time.

Sony literally showed games nonstop for 1.5 hours and they had genuine surprise reveals as well as instant release demos

They clearly won

>hey it's mr thruss non-trump he is the puppet controlling everyone
>announced one day after we witness the most blatant mudslim shilling ever by the establishment and trump is the only one who talks about it
Im not even murican but that was disgustingly obvious political agenda pushing

the good thing is that people are paying attention to it because: gays died and Trump is the only one talking about islamic terrorism.

you mean

Microsoft >> Ubit - Sony