JUST

JUST

E3 JUST thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3_RQU2OJEM#t=465
youtube.com/watch?v=4kbYvdgNFVs#t=381
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/13/skylanders-imaginators-crashing-into-skylands/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks better than the tattoo one

just because some random fucking old UNUSED concept art was similar to this abomination doesn't mean it's OK

this isn't real right?

It's real, but it's skylanders
It was the cost of sony getting the IP back

Activision still owns Crash, the remastered trilogy is a partnership between Sony and Activision

It doesn't really look that bad,needs to shave those eyebrows tho

So Crashlanders and remasters?

god is dead and we killed him

>lol cherrypick images to make Crash look bad lmao

This isn't bad.

What happened to conker and spyro is bad.

Im absolutely desperate for confirmation on this I just want either activision or sony to straight up X owns crash bandicoot..

I'm treating this exactly the same way as spiderman coming back to marvel and in the MCU after the initial annoucement from the backlash of confusion they had to lay out the groundwork on exactly who owned who and who was behind what.

We need this for crash. Exactly who owns him now and who will be developing the "remasters from the ground up"
And Wtf exactly is a remasters from the ground up?
Are we getting seperate releases yearly or is it a collection of crash games... that sounds pretty hard to do in a years time...

At least they straight out told us what's happening with the IP now, but who thought it was a good idea to make a Crash-themed stage for a second and showcase fucking Skylanders?

The look kind of reminded me of the Crash Bandicoot mascot commercials.

Not bad actually

this looks worst than OPs

>youngfag with shit taste that never played Crash PS1

GTFO

>It was the cost of sony getting the IP back
They aren't getting the IP back they only got rights to use it

Crash is only a timed exclusive in the PS4 version of Skylanders and will be added to the Wii U/NX/Xbone versions at a later date according to Activision.

I finished Crash 1 with 100% completion when I was a 9 year old going to sunday school. Suck my dick.

Eyebrow game ridiculous.

Give it buck teeth and it looks like Fake Crash.

crash won't look like this in the remasters, this is just skylanders shit. not important.

>tfw no koala buddy to hang with crash
>sony does this to his rotting corpse

crash had a hard life

we shall see

>Sunday school
>suck my dick
so, Catholic?

>lol cherrypick images to make Crash look good lmao

why did god of war turn into the last of us?

Look on the bright side, it's a step up from that retarded one with the tribal tattoos.

Doesn't look bad though. Is this a meme? Do people want tribal pancake tattoos back or something?

He looks good though

I'm happy for you guys

-Mega Man fag

This is pretty bad, but at least it's rooted in some old concept art
What the FUCK did they do to Spyro and why?

That image looks dangerously cheesy.

Naughty Dog animations then:
youtube.com/watch?v=d3_RQU2OJEM#t=465

Naughty Dog animations now:
youtube.com/watch?v=4kbYvdgNFVs#t=381

If they're making the remasters for real then I don't feel confident in Naughty Dog making them at all. Shit I bet fucking current Rare could do the remasters better than them.

Because they never really new how too do anything but mimic other games. Used to be a slower DMC.

Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Bowser, and DK are all in this now

This. Unless Toys for Bob or Vicarious Visions are making the remakes I doubt they'd use the same model. Even then, it's not too bad. It does suffer from the same problem that Spyro did though, Activision providing awful screenshots of the character that makes them look like shit. I bet 90% of the people who bitch about Spyro looking awful in Skylanders never looked beyond that very first screenshot.

>this feeling of JUST
Is this what conker and banjo fans went through?

IS this a skylander crash place? Or is it a remake pic?

Jeez who could be behind this post.

Except this was closer to the original

Better than a edgy redesign, or a design similar to TV Pacman and Megaman

Skylanders
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/13/skylanders-imaginators-crashing-into-skylands/

Crash 2/3 model is the undeniable GOAT of all Crash's looks but I think Twinsanity had the best post-PS1 Crash design. It felt like a natural evolution of the character's look from one console generation to the next. On a certain level I can appreciate Skylanders for replicating the look of the early, original concept art but that's so different from the character ended up looking in those actual games that it just isn't really what I had in mind.

There is no footage from the remakes, everything you see is Skylanders.

Banjo fans get Yooka and conker fans get nothing.

I'd probably say banjo fans are on top, then crash with maybe-not-shit remakes

>Longplay has no commentary just game sounds
>Uncharted one has "LAMO THEY ACTUALLY MADE THIS, HOW COOL, AGW SHIET!"

So this is gaming now.
The handholding in the new one is just the cherry on top.

This is what the remaster will look like :^)

Why yes it is indeed that exact feeling. Do you understand our plight now?

True, I'm satisfied with the design, I m just a bit defeated its for skylanders rather a stand alone title.

Literally looks exactly like Crash, you donut

No you fucking piece of shit look closer at Crash's animations in relation to the distance he moves. Not only is he less bouncy in the UC4 level, he is practically sliding around the ground rather than physically running across it.

When does faggots of Sup Forums not do this?

>Not even the right spin attack animation
FUCKING BOBBY KOTICK
FIRST SPYRO
NOW CRASH
HOW MANY MORE OF MY CHILDHOOD FAVORITES WILL BE BUTCHERED BY YOUR HANDS

Every new design fucks with his proportions in a different way so that he never looks 'right'.

Anything on Cortex, Tiny and Coco?

crash team racing HD when?

:^)

I think he's not CEO anymore