>Wild
>Ni No Kuni 2
>Matterfall
>Ace Combat 7
>Nioh
>Nier Automata
>Uncharted 4 DLC
>Bunch of VR shit

Anything else I missed? seriously how many games do these cocksuckers have?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/4nzm1g/red_dead_was_originally_going_to_be_shown_at_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=OAXNQveHsG0
youtube.com/watch?v=23LJj2unAo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus. There's so much they didn't show. Why do you think that is? Only wanted to show new games or something?

rumor is that the new red dead was going to be shown, forgive me for reddit

reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/4nzm1g/red_dead_was_originally_going_to_be_shown_at_the/

Sony won

>Only wanted to show new games or something?
seems like it.

they did actually release a new gravity rush 2 trailer. they just didnt show it during their conference.

>Hey maybe we can showcase the platinum game that still shows a tiny bit of promise
>NO FUCK YOU, YOU'LL WATCH 20 MINUTES OF BEARDY BALDY AND HIS SON HUNTING AND YOU WILL LIKE IT
Th-Thanks

Persona 5, but I don't think anyone was expecting that.

I was expecting DMC5

If it's Japanese made for a Japanese audience, it wasn't going to get shown because SCEA is still reverse xenophobic and thinks America hates Jap shit. As for the rest, there probably just wasn't much new to show.

Instead we got more David Cage movie shit and fucking Lego Star Wars.

Shit. Don't know how I forgot that

K-kingdom hearts 3 pls ;-;
the new From game

It's okay, Atlus forgot about it too. Some intern remembered to put it in the ending reel though.

I thought Detroit looked kinda cool

no no man's sky makes me worried

either sean murray is traumatized from the death threats or they don't really have anything new to show.

It was, user. It was.

Was honestly a bit annoyed at the lack of Yakuza Zero tbqh, a chance to get eyes on a great but unpopular pretty much sony exclusive series but instead you have some star wars VR shit and a lego star wars game that's literally on every single console and device anyway

World of Final Fantasy in October you fucking cunt
STOP FORGETTING ABOUT THIS GAME PLEASE I NEED PEOPLE TO BUY IT

And Dragon Quest Builders
I am Setsuna

Yakuza Zero is literally made for a conference like PSX friend.

If most of those don't get showen at Tokyo Game Show, then you can start worrying.

Fuck this kinda fits, especially since the mention at the start. Fucking fuck!

It was literally Heavy Rain 2

I think even the voice actor of the dumb fbi agent was the same

Hell, how can you get hyped, they literallly showed your choices dont fucking matter, the other robot died anyway

Why?

I really want to play Horizon zero, should I buy a PS4 for that?

No, you should buy a PS4 for Bloodborne and Gravity Rush 2 instead.

The game is coming out in August. What else can they talk about that hasn't been said?

>FF7 Remake

Nomura already said there wouldn't be 7R to focus on FFXV.

Which is weird because they completely fucked up the Microsoft demonstration, then had nothing but VR shit for Sony.

What?

I'm more annoyed we only saw 5 seconds of P5 and Yakuza Zero at the end.

What the fuck?

That's obviously the start of the game. IF (big if here) all the parts of the game have that many choices and story paths, then i lt could be interesting

Why what?

>should I buy a PS4 for that?

you should be asking yourself if its worth buying a system just for one game.

Seems like their conference was only focused on Western games

I think it's safe to say Square Enix has no idea what the hell they are doing and are operating purely on inertia. They had quite possibly the worst presentation of this entire E3 at the Microsoft conference, and at Sony all they had was some Cidney, VR gimmick game and shit music.

Why do you NEED people to buy it? It's single player. Whats the end game here?

What did you expect? Not only is it niche, it's already had a recent burst of info at the Nier concert and was unlikely to show anything new. AND Sony has nothing to do with it. What possible reason would they have to show it?

>the platinum game
This being how you're referring to Automata is incredibly depressing.

>Expecting tons of weeb games having their own conference
Wait until TGS if you want more weeb games.

Not yet. If you can really think of only one game to buy it for, wait. Wait to see if the games worth it.
If you want that figure shit so badly, preorder and still wait for the reviews that week.
If it's all green, then buy the ps4. If not, return the game with full cashback

...is this your first E3?
So I get a sequel

A sequel would have fuxk all in it though? You're gonna get everything you want in one game

I would expect all that at tgs and gamescom, I would not expect anything new from MS for the rest of the year though, they blew their load entirely and all it accomplished was telling people they gave up on the xbone and are going to the PC market for sales til the scorpio comes out

Not every game listed on OP is a weeb game

Nioh is being shown off at a Koei Tecmo stream later this week.

GR2 also had an E3 trailer that wasn't actually shown during their conference.
youtube.com/watch?v=OAXNQveHsG0

I rather hyped for GOW norse. Don't know why though. Played and enjoyed the first 3, never bought though. So why am I hype?

REJOICE WITH ME SONYFRIENDS

People are going to buy PSVR‘s just to stare at her

This, it was obvious since they kept showing her. This will make psvr sell like hotcakes in japland. Especially along with thatnone namco is making

Stop

Such a qt.

>fucking NieR, a third-party niche ARPG, of all things over God "I print money" of War, a first-party mainstream success
No

I will if you put away that fucking goldface meme you annoying cunt

I know I will

epik

>K-kingdom hearts 3 pls ;-;
Did you not see the 2.8 trailer?

Won't get shit until TGS

fucking faggots getting shot delayed us getting a new red dead trailer? gas the muzzies and nuke the middle east NOW

>the other robot died anyway
But sometimes the girl was saved

Weeb games are reserved for TGS and PS Experience

No it's my third e3, I was just saying they didn't put their jap games in the conference for a more western centric show unlike usual where they mix it up a bit between western and jap games

I don't understand why it prints money. It's bottom of the barrel trash as far as action games go, and now it's a cinematic experience to boot.

>They had quite possibly the worst presentation of this entire E3
What happened? Or if you can remember about when it happened I'll look it up.

Fucking kill yourself underage

Anything souls-related. Wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=23LJj2unAo8

Imagine being Tabata in this scene.

What the fuck was that Orlando thingy? Sorry I don't read news.

desu they barely ever mix it up
last year was an exception
year before all we had that was japanese was bloodborne, this is why sony has a dedicated TGS conference and no other platform holder does (or can anyway)

Muslim extremist shot up a gay bar in Orlando, killing 50+ people.

He's not a Muslim, shitlord. Islam is a religion of peace (read Quran) and killing people automatically excludes him from Islam.

so where's the source for this?

He was a closet gay Muslim who couldn't control his cock lust and the only escape was to kill those who tempted him.

No fucking way. Even if they couldn't show the trailer, they'd at least announce it on stage.

Sony would never pass up the opportunity to announce a new Rockstar game for the first time.

This is retarded.

Fake and Gay

In case you didn't realize, that's bait.

but its not one
its like 10 amazing exclusives already

>Crash Trilogy remastered
>No Crash Team Racing with online multiplayer

DELET THIS

Nioh & Nier Automata weren't supposed to be release this year ? I'm afraid of bad news.

KT will show off more NIOH news today they confirmed on their twitter.

Nioh is still on-track for a release late this year; KT are showing off new info in a stream later on this week. They're notr gonna show off a niche samurai ARPG tailored to nerds and weebs that was largely shunned for being too difficult for people when they can spend their time showing off Western AAA stuff that'll inevitably outsell it 20:1.

Gravity Rush 2
Nier Automata
God of war 4
bloodborne
digimon story cyber sleuth
Death stranding
spiderman
Horizon zero dawn
FFXV
disgaea 5

>Let's waste our time at E3 with updates about games we already know of, we do not want world premiere announcements that would be to easy.

I just cannot understand why you fucks want to see the same fucking games like three years in a row instead of getting to know the games that come after those.

So why didn't they just edit it out?

This is 100% fake and gay.

Maybe Rockstar themselves didn't want ti shown and pulled the trailer completely.

Kinda works because that whole Days Gone By or whatever it's called being at the end so disjointed form the first trailer is REALLY weird.

K

Because people like it and you're slow as fuck to not realize that

A FUCKING LEAF

>FF7 Remake
>Nier Automata
Most likely going to be in SE's own show.

yes it's already confirmed in their showcase wich startsi n 8.5 hours

Lets not forget Abzu.

This game looks amazing.

Where was FROM?

Seriously, where the fuck is Neo? How can Sony even compete with the Scorpio's raw power of uncompressed pixels?

Where the fuck was Ni No Kuni 2? Is sony saving a trailer for Gamescom? It has been half a year since its debut, and nothing else has been announced thus far.

>>Ace Combat 7
Really, what the fuck?

DEEP DOWN

Thursday at 10am.

>Gran Turismo 7

Will not be shown until 2017.

>Shenmue 3
Still working with the new engine. It'll be a while before we hear about this in better detail.

>FF7 Remake

You'll have to wait till 2019-2020 for that.

The conference was pretty short. I mean they even had a new Gravity Rush trailer and just decided to not show it for some reason.

If Take Two decided it was not the right time there's nothing Sony could do about it.

This is actually the second time it happens, Sony and Kojima's partnership was supposed to be announced last year during PSX, Konami forbid him from appearing which is why the conference ended with Buttleborn is really out of place manner.

Don't you think showing totally-not-TLOU twice in the same conference feel out place?

Gran Turismo 7 is coming out this year

Fucking burgers and their overreacting to everything, jesus christ.

No one would've paid attention to Automata if it weren't for muh platinum games tbqh senpai.