So when are we gonna see the next trailer?

So when are we gonna see the next trailer?

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2015/12/final-fantasy-vii-remake-staff-discuss-voice-dating-scenes-mini-games-more
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

e3 2017

more like 2027

My guess would be TGS or something. Not until FFXV is out.

later today. trust me, i'm an insider

In E3 next year at Microsoft conference

Not until next year.

They're focusing on fucking up XV.

Thursday you lazy nigger fuck.

|nah

There's some special post shit they were talking about. Unless it's canceled, still Thursday.

hopefully never

>is so jaded and unloved he has to wish that a game he has no interest in does not come out
How very sad.

After they decide which content to remove and resell later as dlc while censoring everything else.

>is so jaded and unloved
nice ad hominem
the game looks like it's gonna be shit and if you have any trust left in squeenix, you are mentally ill

Why wouldn't they show it though? It was the most hypest thing at last year's E3.

>mentallly ill
nice ad hominem
The game looks like it will be fun and you should trust in squeenix, you are not mentally ill.

>nice ad hominem
that's not an ad hominem shithead
>The game looks like it will be fun
you ARE mentally ill
>and you should trust in squeenix
oh, wait, you're just a shill

>says something he disagees with
>must be a shill
logic there m8
I think you are starting to look mentaly checked out. Where did square enix touch you?

whatever troll

Probably because they have nothing new to show that's finished enough to show and they were too busy with XV's E3 stuff that they don't much have time to do the whole vertical slice song and dance for VII

In the heart

I would hope not until next year, E3 2017 if possible. It's a giant project and if they are going to do it right it's going to take a long time.

With that said though I'm really surprised they didn't even have their own conference this year with all the games they have coming up.

>calls me a troll
>came in thread to troll
>gets mad when i am a better troll than him
Fucking ironic m8

Because it's episodic so only a smallish chunk of the game. They show too much and they'll spoil the whole thing.

This post doesn't make anysense for a few reasons.

1. You imply that they can't show anything until they are nearly finished?

2. Wouldn't you want to see how they are progressing? When they show off you are going to complain anyway, maybe if they showed it earlier they could adjust more now rather than getting far along and having to redo a lot of stuff, ala FFXV.

Literally no reason to not show it. It taking a long time is not a valid answer.

I didn't come in here to troll
I don't like the direction the game is heading
sorry if that triggers you

Confirned multi part game ala FFXIII, not episodic as you think. This is old news kiddo. Keep up :3 :3

They have nothing new to show for XV either besides that VR shit and the fact that the game itself needs way more polish.

I thought episode 1 would end with them leaving Midgar?

Because they really haven't been working on the project for very long, most of their FF games took 4~ years to put together and it would be insane to pretend this would take them any less. If they go crazy with showing us stuff now it would only lead into the idea that they are rushing things.

At this point they shouldn't have anything to show yet and shouldn't be wasting time making E3 specific demos that will be nothing like the final game. I wouldn't mind having them discuss the game and give us a nice comfy conversation about how it's going but I'd be scared if they started showing ingame clips.

I am pretty sure Gamescon

I just hope they remove barrets biker dad sunglasses. he looks like such a outdated nerd

gematsu.com/2015/12/final-fantasy-vii-remake-staff-discuss-voice-dating-scenes-mini-games-more
>Nomura: “Personally, I’m waiting for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 and World of Final Fantasy in 2016. I think when they’re completed, I’ll be able to release new information.”

As in he's waiting for them to be released before he tells us more about a completely unrelated game? Why?

Seriously he's wearing sunglasses in a city with no sunlight.

Seriously stop posting this every thread.

This is the first time I've posted this in any thread.

So guys, should I play the psx Version on my psp or pc? Are there any major differences?

PSX. Never played the PC version but it apparently has botched music.

It does not.

It did originally.

I'm thinking it will be at the next TGS in the Fall. They don't want to steal FFXV's thunder right now, with it being so close to release. I would honestly think they would try to get the first chapter out before the end of next year, for the 20th anniversary of VII. I figured that would have been one of the primary motivators for doing the episodic thing in the first place.

That and they wanted to avoid spending another 10 years on a single game.

If at all during e3 then during squares finale on Thursday. Otherwise I have no idea