6. Days Gone

Microsoft
1. Recore
2. Scalebound
3. Sea Of Thieves

Thoughts?
Who won in terms of game announcements?

EA wins.

You forgot Forza Horizon 3, Say about racing games what you want but Arcade sims are fun as fuck.

You left out Gears of War, Halo Wars 2, Forza Horizon and more for Microsoft.

I would have said MS because I was looking forward to Scalebound, but it looks like absolute garbage. Even the cyber-dino cavewoman game looks 10x better.

gamer won.

now lets your most excited game from E3

>Death Stranding
>Gwent standalone
>Zelda u (not show yet)
>Spiderman

I honestly objectively and subjectively believe Sony won. Please no bully.

I'd have to say Sony. I was disappointed in scalebound and recore was just some bullshit music video rather than a story and gameplay trailer.

Microsoft, if only because they're saving me $400 on an Xbox since everything will run on PC.

>Recore
>Scalebound

Literally what?

PC won, ps4 was second, xbox was a non entity
Inb4 xbots and b-but xbox is a platform not a console

>cyber-dino cavewoman looks better than Scalebound
Are you blind, I thought Scalebound looked slow and uninteresting but jesus that cinematic dino-robot shit put me to sleep.

Seemed that Microsoft forgot about games.

Scalebound looked fucking dreadful, Sea of Thieves was alright though.

>PC won
Post your nipples when PC wins again.

You don't understand, user. It's a "Sonyggers Shit Up The Place" episode.

Such minor things as logic or evidence don't get in THEIR way.

Sony killed god of war
Had VR SHIT

nothing but movies

Xbox wins by default.

>Scalebound.
>Boss stands there lifelessly while occasionally submerging underwater while your team of players pelt it with ineffectual arrows and dragon's breath.

>Cyber Dino Slut.
>Boss pursues aggressively and actively engaged you while evade it's attacks and use a variety of arrows and devices to injure it.

>no new Ratchet & Clank
>think anyone will care
GG Sony, how can you fail so much?

Sony showed me that there's no reason to own a ps4
Because I already have a Netflix account for movies .

God of War felt like For Honor.

>ms shows a bunch of PC games
>b-but xbox won
You guys got cucked by the master race

Kek

>PS4 size
>deleted power brick

might end up getting one eventually, the goliath size of the original xbox one along with a 1990s power brick completely put me off

>Boss pursues aggressively and actively engaged you while evade it's attacks and use a variety of arrows and devices to injure it
>large, slow telegraphed moves
>cinematic slowdown for ammo changes
>boss attacks trees despite the char being no where in melee
>did I mention CINEMATIC slow down?

Sony

Sony, but since MS exclusives are making a habit of going multiplat I'm moderately interested in Scalebound...if it's good anywho, and optimized we for PC. Also, Spiderman looks cool, and that might make it to PC since it's 3rd party, and since Spiderman always goes on everything even with Sony's film division having stake on it. Kojima's game is hard to speak on, considering all we got was a trailer. Nontheless, people are going to scope every detail on it. Gears looks fun, and I'd go for a definitive PC version, one again, if MS gets their heads out their asses and optimizes it, since Quantum Break turned out so ich.

Don't need a ps4. I have a netflix account .

>cinematic slow down
I noticed that Gears of War also did that

Ubisoft had the best conference and VR. VR is what matter, idiot.

Right, I wasn't defending Gears of War.

>five different cinematic slow downs in one trailer
Horizons put me to fucking sleep.

Not only is vita useless

Now the ps4 is too !

I only care about Cuphead, Death Stranding (GOTY 2018), Yooka Laylee, and Vampyr. What other decent games were there?

Delete this before it becomes a meme.

Microsoft for bringing the gaming community one step closer together by introducing cross-platforming integration with xbros and PCfriends making it the largest playerbase ever. Also more variety of game genres.

Depends on your point of view. As a PC/PS4 fag I would say PC came first with PS4 second. PC gets all the xcuck "exclusives" along with the multiplats while I also get any exclusives off of the PS4. Only nintendo has to convince me to buy their shit.

Don't need an xbox, I have a pc

kek'd

LOVING EVERY LAUGH

I didn't say it looked good... I said it looked better than Scalebound. And it does. Scalebound is easily the golden turd of e3.

Tekken 7 if you want fighting
We Happy Few looks interesting
Horizon and Scalebound look decent

>I said it looked better than Scalebound
I can't agree. Horizons FIVE CINEMATIC slow downs drained my soul.

In between dumb, sluggish Bosses and never shutting up it's clearer the bigger turd.

>We Happy Few
Might be cool.

PC won which means Microsoft indirectly won

There still isn't a reason to own PS4 beyond Bloodborne if you aren't into Japanese titles

>paying for movies

What a faggot

>sony
who cares
there hasn't been a good spiderman game since the PS/N64 era
it'll be worse than SOTC for sure, maybe Ico
could be good
timed exclusive
generic open world zombie shit

>microsoft
could be good
could be good
rareware shit

Microsoft won for me, they showed games i will actually be playing relatively soon. Forza Horizon 3, Dead Rising 4 and Gears of War 4. Also, Sea of Thieves looks legitimately interesting.

Days Gone and God of War are getting on the TLOU bandwagon, Horizons MC annoyed me 30 secons into the demo, trying to be the female Nathan Drake by commenting on everything and talking to herself, also the whole thing just looks like Far Cry, which I had enough of. Kojimas game was just a teaser for something that will come out in 3-4 years, I doubt even he knows the gameplay yet. Last Guardian looks awful.

Tbh I think I even liked Ubisofts games more than what was shown at Sony, Watch Dogs 2 looks like it could be a huge step above the first game, the snow sports game looked comfy and For Honor is amazing.

>could be good
Did you watch the trailer?

Sony. Their announcements were at least exciting and they showed off the vr games without turning it into a kinect reveal.

>there hasn't been a good spiderman game since the PS/N64 era
Ultimate Spider-Man was a fucking masterpiece

microsoft showed Forza Horizon 3 so they won for me. Looks like the perfect arcade racer.

Some stuff was interesting at the Sony conference but I'm really tired of games being announced that wont come out for years.

>there hasn't been a good spiderman game since the PS/N64 era

nigger what

Spider-man 2 is objectively the best Spider-man game ever made.

So mad kek

Scalebound looks garbage.

>powerbricks are bad
I want this meme to stop

>commenting on everything and talking to herself
Honestly, what the fuck is this shit. Days Gone also has this shit along with some other games at E3.

Because its a presentation

PC and Xbox.

Missed the Sony conference.

Overall, who had the best cringe this year?

Ubisoft, no contest. Good thing they were very self aware about it and made fun of it.

>might end up getting one eventually
>Scorpio on the way

>ORLANDO SHOOTING AFTER CLOWNS AND LIONS
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?

>VR is what matter
I don't understand why Vive VR isn't marketed at all. It has the best specs but everyone at E3 was using either PSVR or Oculus.

Aisha seemed more natural then last year.

this the kind of upbeat attitude that i come to Sup Forums for, thank you based anime poster

Sony gave me reasons to buy a PS4.

Microsoft destroyed any reason for me to buy an Xbox. At least the only two games I cared about (Saclebound and Recore) are coming to PC so I may check them out, though that conference really killed any interest I had for the former.

I want to put my penis inside Aisha Tyler though.

>Q4 2017

£200 isn't much to me mate

Microsoft actually has 3 or 4 games coming out to their platforms this year. Sony had 1. Maybe 2 if I can't remember correctly. Once again, Sony's conference was based on hype for games YEARS away.

Sony easily. A shame about all the VR shit.

Plus if you're selling or trading the old box you're paying less

Can we all agree that Sony had a better presentation
>Live Orchestra
>No Cringey Presenters
>All Games

But both lacked any interesting games. Only good bits were the reveals of new IP, but they were short and only announcements. Both gameplays of each conference were so fucking boring.

If Sony had Rockstar announce RD3, they would've won

>Sony has exclusives
>MS is also available on PC (and shows boring games)
>ask who won

lol

AW SHIT
AW SHIT
AW SHIT
COME ON
COME ON
COME ONNNNN
2DAWG

Sony had no cringey shit in it, they actually didn't have any presenters to come out to represent the game. They would show a trailer after trailer, which was so fucking good IMO

Everything during the Microsoft conference is coming to PC. The only title I really cared for during the Sony conference was RE7 which is a multiplat. Days Gone looks okay but it will be be overshadowed by State of Decay 2 no doubt.
Bannerlord looks great, Tyranny is promising, Dawn of War might be good and some of the IPs announced during the PC conference look great.

PC won, easily.

This, much better presentation but none of the exclusives got me hyped apart from death stranding which is a long way off. Microsoft also improving PC gaming at the expense of a console I don't own and wasn't going to buy, they might not win business wise but cross platform is better for consumers

>timed exclusive

why is this bad?? A game is awesome nobody who gets it. Infact the better a game is the more platforms its on, because everyone wants it.

multiplats are awesome. Stop trying so hard to be special

FFXV isn't confirmed for PC

Objectively Microsoft won by making all their games available for PC.

Only because Sony finally has some exclusives to announce doesn't automatically mean they win.

>XBOX anywhere
It probably will come out for PC.
Who cares though? That game looked fucking trash.

>Both gameplays of each conference were so fucking boring.

horizon did okay in my opinion

>searches thread: "Scorpio"
>1 item found

You faggots are amazing. Microsoft just blew fucking Sony out of the fucking water - they will be releasing a new console NEXT YEAR.

Where was Sony and their response? "Look, God of war but with Norse gods!"

Fucking faggots.

As someone who doesnt own either console yet i would say sony. Their conference pretty much made me want to finally get a ps4 and xbone seems dead now with scorpio out next year and all their hames going to pc.

I really like the setting of Horizon. Destroying robots in not-a-modern setting using "enhanced" primitive weaponry.

PC won.

>MS releases a new console
>Sony talking about boring retreads of boring games

LOL

Sony had an excellent lineup, and an already solid catalogue of games. For the first time in 14 years there's enough titles for a console to make me want to buy it.

wat, if anything not owning a console at the moment should reaffirm you made the right choice and just accept spyware 10

>3 consoles
>0 exclusives

Anyone can release a new console, I don't think you got the memo, games matter more than hardware which any manufacture can slap together, hardware only wins if it's price is good and has software to back it up.

>Xbox
You mean windows 10 right? Cause none of thoes games are exclusives.

Yeah it's very interesting I'm looking forward to it

Yeah, that was a pretty decent one. That showed off more stuff and wasn't a repetitive mess like Scalebound and FFXV or was ruined by shitty presenters and lets player syndrome.

Also those moving animations were so slick and smooth, I couldn't believe this shit was on PS4.

>Sony
>1. God of war
Looks cool
>2. Spiderman
Meh. By Insomniac, you say? Sold.
>3. The Last Guardian
Pretty low hype from me.
>4. Horizon Zero Dawn
Looking cool
>5. Death Stranding
Too little to decide if unleashed Kojima is best Kojima.
>6. Days Gone
???
>Microsoft
>1. Recore
Looks cool, but the animation needs to be improved
>2. Scalebound
Looks generic and unexciting as fuck
>3. Sea Of Thieves
Meh.

Overall? Sony.

Sony had Gravity Rush 2 and Yakuza 0 for 2 seconds

>giving a shit about Xboners when the ps4.5 has been confirmed

I say they were on par. Sony showed more games, but almost all of those were just teasers or heavily scripted intro sequences, Microsoft showed actual gameplay in their conference. Also Sony didn't show Nier: Automata or Ni-Oh and those were the ones I wanted to see most.

They're weeb games. It's an American expo.

What are you expecting?

Why you guys even care who wins E3, everything looked so bland to me.

That's why they showed Swedish and Polish games too?

>This picture is now relevant for the fourth year in a row