Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sf4HR0NvHBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pizza time

Yes

sure

Im angry, but im also excited.

If there's anyone who can get fluid movement down its Insomniac

enjoy this 5 you faggy fucking niggers rofl lmao.

>Pizza time
I think they need to take off the masks of the villains, just that little change can turn a cartoonish game into a more realistic one.
I know it's fucking spiderman and it's not supposed to be realistic but i think a more serious look to it would give the series a good spin, besides the masks are way too cheesy and look out of place.

Though I still wish his legs had more red.

STealing Mario's outfit. w t f

I'm waiting for when they inevitably show gameplay that's as disappointing as the last few Spiderman games.

>Wanting to change Mr. Negative's inner demons to generic mooks
user stop.

How do Sony get away with it?

nah man we need to think positive on this it will be good we just have to have a little faith in them

my b a l l o o n

>activision no longer in charge
>insomniac developing it
Yeh im hyped. Just waiting for the best villian mysterio to show up.

The masks don't look that well designed in the game, the enemies all look like generic evil guy with mask.
Having to kill normal men who's face you can see would give the player a more deep feeling of what they're doing instead of just the numb feeling of killing a goofy cartoon baddie for the millionth time.

I really like the costume, though I can agree it probably would look better with the more standard calf high red "boots" could have still had some white on it.

I dont like the new suit but other then that im exited we could be getting a new good spider-man game again.

I would like to see more before stating any opinion on it, but it looked quite promising.

The costume is ugly as hell though.

I will be positive when they prove me wrong.

My favorite detail from the new suit have to be you can see where the mask begins.

The rest of the suit have started to grow on me but god he's so blue.

God forbid it be exclusive
Don't let it be exclusive
That Spider-man exclusive. Hurt.
HURT! Spider-man exclusive.
That Spider-man exclusive HURT!

You're getting on my nerves

>
F U C K yes

I hope it'll be something besides Bamham combat

I'm getting greedy, but I also hope it'll be something better than the combat in previous spiderman games too.

I still like it.
Plus I bet more spiderman games then not have let you change suit, so you might get a chance to in this one if you're lucky.

Seeing that Activision and Beenox is no longer in charge. I'm really exciting yet worried about this game, on one hand it's Spider-Man done by Insomniac on the other hand Spidey is a franchise that tends to get meddled with.

Sony's publishing the game themselves. So probably.

Looks cool, but why the piss filter?

What the fuck is this? Why am I having this hard time following this shitty event?

More than the others that were shown.
At least Insomniac doesn't think they're too good to make flasshy-cartoony games anymore, so it might be fun.

shitty fuck damn shit? damn fuck.

Of course.

They made him really red, white and blue this time.

Insomniac is like Naughty Dog's good twin, while Naughty Dog want to create "too deep for you" art. Insomniac is more willing to experiment and have fun, maybe the meddling and failure of FUSE pretty much did that to the company.

Fuck damn caca dodo.

youtube.com/watch?v=sf4HR0NvHBM

>Marvel and Insomniac Games team up to create a brand-new, authentic Spider-Man story exclusively for PlayStation 4. Take control of an experienced Peter Parker who is more masterful at fighting crime.

>maybe the meddling and failure of FUSE pretty much did that to the company.
I keep thinking that wasn't their fault.
I mean EA was publishing the thing.

>spiderman
>kill

Newfriend

I am. Hopefully they don't fuck up the swinging, but after playing Sunset Overdrive and R&C PS4 I feel like they will do a good job

>We Sam Raimi now

Hype off the charts.
Imagine if this wasn't leaked on Instagram like a month before.

>Sony announces a multiplat that people want
>LOL WHAT'S THE POINT OF GETTING A PS4 WHEN I CAN JUST PLAY IT ELSEWHERE
>Sony announces an exclusive that people want
>REEEEE, FUCKING EXCLUSIVES ARE ANTI-CONSUMER

There is only 1 really good clip of swinging that looks in game and it SEEMS like the web actually attaches to buildings, we'll have to see when more gameplay comes.

>more masterful at fighting crime.

So Arkham combat, right?

>muh ps2 web swinging

Every. fucking. Time.

Get over it already. Its been 15 years

>The Amazing Spider-Man 3 game

Nah

Bayonetta combat

Oh man it's a spiderman game, and this time it won't be shitty and rushed for a movie tie i- oh wait.

Fuck.

S'gonna be shit, won't have Bruce Campbell narrator in it either.

Remember Bayonetta 2?

It has nothing to do with the movie outside of the eye lenses

It's not a tie-in nor it is rushed. It has been in development quite sometime.

So what do you think the jump through the coffee shop is?

I was thinking maybe it was kinda like a cinematic passthrough like one of those AssCreed games did for going through one window of a building then running through the room and out another, but it would be weird if spiderman was just jumping around breaking everyones fucking windows.

Maybe just a mission qte/cinematic?

Why do the eyes on his mask open and close like they are his actual eyes on his face? Shit like that really bugs me for some reason.
None of the footage looked gameplay.
Verdict is: cautiously optimistic. I don't think this is going to be the Spider Man game we always wanted but I think it will be a step in the right direction. it still looks like it will be a pretty fucking solid game.

Only if it has SM2 web swinging.

no

Nope

No.
They would have gotten Tom Holland or whatever his name is if that were the case, given this is a Never Ever title.

I have 100+ hours in Bayo 2. Still would love to see it on PC or PS4.

>Parker is at coffee shop
>Suddenly Spidey senses
>Bank robbery or something outside (notice the weird car parked outside)
>Oops I have to use toilet haha

The eye design is the same as from the new suit in Civil War.

They work like lenses so he can zoom in and out. Its also the same as how camera lenses work and Peter is a photographer so its a nice little nod to that too.