Positivity Thread

What really excited you during E3? What are you most looking forward to?

>tfw no current gen Ranma fighting game with a huge roster

Feels bad man.

Ubisoft's conference was very entertaining.
Sony's conference was very densely packed with games.
Looking forward to Zelda of course.

Nothing. Death.

That Spider Man game looks like it could be pretty good.

Didnt get me excited but made me laugh hard.

>you will never fuck female ranma

might actually buy a ps4 now. thing is, these console revisions means it's completely stupid to buy one right now. also I can't see sonys headset being any good.

Ubisoft's conference was boring, didn't even have the cringeworthy forced memes to laugh at.

Sony's conference was disappointing. Neutered God of War, Skylanders Crash, Capcom finding yet another new way to ruin the Resident Evil franchise, forced VR everywhere. JUST.

Zelda will hopefully be good, but it saddens me that there are no surprises coming from Nintendo this year.

This is the most depressingly mediocre E3 in years.

>didn't even have the cringeworthy forced memes to laugh at
Let me refer you to this shit

I like that the new God of War is still Kratos, it makes me hopeful that they could over time include more pantheons than just the absolute basics(Greece and Nordic) because the basics are fucking boring by this point.

The RE7 demo is really good though. What's the issue?

>jaded faggot because of former disappointments.
>realize I cant enjoy modern vidya anymore.
>friends hate my pessimism
>Slowly turning into a "Well one things for certain, I'm better than both sides" moodkiller

Some of the VR stuff Sony has looks pretty cool.
Gravity Rush 2 will definitely be good.

>positivity thread
>still butthurt

steep, haah waaw 2, space cod, and battlefield 1

battlefield 1 especially, last time i commanded a battleship in any game was battlestations pacific

If I wanted to play Outlast, I'd play Outlast.

People were complaining that Resident Evil had gone too far into full retard territory with the action stuff, so Capcom's response was to go full retard on the opposite end of the spectrum and make a Let's Play bait walking simulator.

The fact that people think this is "Resident Evil going back to it's roots" instead of "Capcom slurping up P.T.'s sloppy seconds" infuriates me.

My post wasn't butthurt, you can have that (You) back.

>My post
This post definitely is.

Cringe is a sign of insecurity, the fact that you cant keep your composure shows that its affects you. Stop being a bitch

Dishonored 2 looks excellent and I can't wait for it.
Titanfall 2 looks good.
I guess I'm mildly excited for other things, but those are the two big ones.

All smiles.

Not even you believe yourself.

I was referring more to the "to laugh at" part of his post than the "cringeworthy" part.

Horizon looks pretty good and I hope they do good things with the story.

Looking forward to the next kadokawa stream desu

Great fun even if I don't know what's happening in the batsu games

Optimistically looking forward to GoW.
The new CoD looked interesting with space combat and all that but I think it would've worked better as a different game.
Spiderman game looks like it could be okay

Ubisoft was a barrel of reaction pics.

>What really excited you during E3?
Nothing. There's been a couple of good games shown, but nothing genuinely exciting.

>What are you most looking forward to?
Zelda, since that's all that's left.

Fuck it, I'll post best girl.

Detroit Become Human
Last of Us: Motorbikes

>best girl

You accidentally posted Kasumi instead of Ukyo.

Hah, buddy I think you mistakenly picked the wrong image.

Ayyyyyyyy

This conference was actually quite nice so far.

Sony fucking killed it and it feels nice to have some old franchises back together with new ones.

excited for the new God of War but i really don't like the behind shoulders camera angle and i hope it was only to demonstrate the game's visuals to please "muh graphics" crowd. The spiderman game also looks really good and i hope they keep or improve the spiderman 2's webswing and the pizza missions

Microssoft's conference was really nice and they are porting their games to the PC which makes me want to save for a new one now, my notebook is kinda old.

>you'll never have the ability to transform into a girl at will

I believe the author's response was "Don't think about that kind of lewd shit you fucking faggots".

There's a pretty big fanfic about it though where he gets stuck in that form until he gives birth, as the magic is preventing him from changing and therefore killing the baby.

That was no mistake, I searched for best girl and I post here again.

>Last of Us: Motorbikes
Did you not see the gameplay footage or are you just optimistic to a fault

>that railroding
>that stream of glass zombies popping out on death to enable the endless stream

What are you looking forward to in that?

Spider-Man by the Infamous developer has me intrigued, and Resident Evil VII may have sold me on VR.

but you can?

Looked like underboob in the thumbnail, I feel robbed

Tekken 7 release window announced along with a PC confirmation

I'm stoked as fuck even if everything else is shit

Well, he's not wrong.
I respect your choices but disagree vehemently.

Days Gone

I hope its actually like that in the game, being chased by huge hordes like that really scares me so itd be very intense

Xbox Play Anywhere*
*Also on PC

Also MOTHERFUCKING DOOM VR

RE7 and absolutely nothing else.

I'm probably never getting an XBONE and my PC is ass but Forza looked really nice.
Call me a pretentious faggot but I liked the Death Stranding trailer and seeing Kojima come back to such applause.
Looking forward to Nintendo, hoping for new Pokémon at least.

>That fucking Prey trailer
>Sea of Thieves, finally a AAA multiplayer open world pirate game (let's play bullshit trailer was dumb though)
>Deadrising 4, back in Willemette, with Frank, 4-player coop, lets fucking GO
>ReCore looks pretty fun
>Scalebound looks like an A-team platinum game which I'm always ready for (plus the giant monsters will calm my nerves about never getting a real Lost Planet 3)
>State of Decay 2 maybe will be alright? Have to wait and see on that one.
>God of War-souls looked okay. I will not play it but I really appreciate that they aren't just doing the same schtick again, but also aren't doing a fucking reboot on the character.
>THE LAST GUARDIAN. IN OCTOBER.
>Resident Evil motherfucking 7. This is one of my favorite series and they switching it up again- but I've got nothing to lose since we're already getting RE2Remake. I'm already getting a classic RE game.
>Spider-Man: hopefully it has the swinging from 2 and hopefully not Arkham combat please don't fuck it up edition
>For Honor looks really fun as long as there is enough modes to keep it sustained, and as long as I can always play as Knight
>I fucking loath David Cage and his fucking movie game bullshit, but I ALSO really have a hardon for android rights stories, and I don't think I'll get another Binary Domain, so this'll have to do.
>Dishonored 2 looks great, just like the first one was
>Gravity Rush 2 looks great, just like the first one, I just hope they fixed the combat
>Xbox doing crossbuy and crossplay for all their games is awesome news and I don't know why everyone is pissed- this is great- I can play with my friend now, and we get all the Xbox exclusives on better hardware- so unless you fucking work at Microsoft what's the problem?
>Phantom Dust Remastered is Phantom Dust, which means it's good. I still want a new one, but maybe this is the road to that?
>DEATH STRANDING. I will buy anything Kojima makes. He has never let me down. MGS, Snatcher, Boktai- whatever.

10/10

It was nice that PSVR finally made me believe that people would try and make games for VR rather than just tech demos.

And microsoft is ignoring exclusivity for console exclusivity

I seriously cannot comprehend how Sonyggers can claim Sony won.

I got it last year, rightly so, but this year's conference was fucking garbage.

>best girl
>anything but female Ranma

As long as we can all agree, at the very least, that Akane is objectively the worst girl then we're still cool.

i'm excited for i am setsuna, shantae half genie hero, recore, yooka laylee, aegis defenders, that new game from the guys who made saints row, the bloodstained demo this week, battletech, zelda, monster hunter generations, rhythm heaven megamix, and etrian odyssey 5. none of those got time during the press conferences but most of them are on the show floor.

also akane is canon she is not uncute

I should read ranma again

All they've shown are essentially VR minigames; I don't think people will play a FFXV rail shooter. Besides, what happened to the promise of VR waifus? Did the gaming press from last year scared Sony?

RanmaXRyoga or bust you fucking faggots

best girl

Gay

I want Sup Forums to leave.

only thing i'm somewhat interested in is the spider man game by Insomniac

>Ranma thread

Nice.

>Not RyogaXUkyo

pleb

Sage and report.

No, this is not vidya, it's clearly a ranma thread, even Nu-Mods see this.

Fuck off.

> tfw you finally watch ranma and realize it's not a show about martial arts and powerlevels like dragon ball but a romantic harem comedy

felt weird watching 60 something episodes waiting for a good fight which never came

do you think female ranma could change back to male if she got pregnant?

FemRam's makes my dick rock solid every time. Am I the only one?

>i am setsuna

00 game from a Gundam perspective? I like the idea but it's a bit late

Most of my attention was on Sony since I want to play some PS4 games and I need a bit more to convince me getting one.
The new Kojima game, Last Guardian and Horizon Zero Dawn pushed me to get the new one when the new one drops, if it is reasonably priced.

Sup Forums please go

Fuck, marry, kill?

I would have included Akane, but that's really not fair since everyone would just kill her by default.

The manga is far better imo, both in terms of action and comedy.

Spider-Man was the only real thing that just made me go YEEEES. Death Stranding and RE7 are also highpoints.

I consider an E3 with atleast one great moment a success. So I'm satisfied.

No but seriously, I'm so fucking happy to get a Spider-Man game that isn't showelware.

>you now realize Ranma puts on eyeliner because she likes to feel pretty and impress folks
Gaaaaaay

Fuck Ukyo, Marry Ranma, Kill Shampoo

This is the only choice. Ukyo would eventually get bored and fuck other guys if you married her, and Shampoo is insane, but Ranma would be satisfied with that dick since she doesn't know any better

fuck the wild chinese amazonian girl

marry the overprotective wifey wife who cooks for me all the time

kill the boy

>mfw her eye liner and voice get me rock hard every time.

I dont understand why I love her voice so much.

I want to fuck Ranma so bad.

The eye liner is somehow natural though, which is good since it's such a good looking trait in her design.

Can't bring myself to choose someone to kill here.

literally nothing at all

glad I didn't waste my night watching e3

glad I spend my night watching the euro's with friends

Being on IRC while streaming a soccer game doesn't mean you have friends user.

ya

/m/ would say that more likely than Sup Forums

I mostly just sit back now and wait for unexpected gems.

I think a lot of us got burned quite a few times by the AAA market.

>those "fuck me" eyes

I'd marry Kasumi.
Literally, find a flaw.

>Literally, find a flaw.
I'm trying really hard but I can not. She is perfect.

>tfw not real

why even live?

Try "not enough screentime".

She's taken

So you do agree it's not enough.

Fractured But Whole.

This year was lame as fuck.

>forced VR demos
There were about 3 VR demos in the whole show, and flying an x-wing in VR is by far the best announcement since the beginning of the whole VR craze

>You will never fall into cursed hot springs and become a cute red head

Mary Nabiki, kill Kodachi, fuck Shampoo.

Bound.
I want to be a fancy ballerina

EA. Best celeb appearances by far.

Srsly tho, looking forward to Dishonored 2. The first one was good, but felt unfinished. If they're not total dumbasses about it, they should have something good coming out.