AYO

HOLD UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FqJwD35wWhY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hold up
Ya blew it

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SO SIMPLE BUT

Why do SJWs keep pushing this diversity?

Why is it always black men?

WAIT A MINUTE

>Australian
Wait, m8. Does this mean we're finally getting that Galipoli simulator we've always dreamed of?

Why can't nazis be black homosexuals too?

Fuck you Sup Forums I'm going to have my black fuccboi nazi fanart no matter what

There weren't any nignogs in the german army, hitler had the few in germany killed. Austrlians are white nignogs so it isn't a big deal.

Yo we was europeans and shit, gotta get that good Engish going, know what I'm sayin?

Holy kek do they think WWI was fought exclusively by black men or something?

I'll be fine with this as long as they admit it's meant to be some alternate reality blaxploitation game.

Never

>yfw this becomes the best selling BF game to date

WE

umm excuse me shitlord but the black man has inhabited australia for 100000 years...

I dont think its diversity in particular, its the pressure to be different. We've been shooting white guys in WW2 shooters for decades. Now EA says "we're DIFFERENT IN WW1" and now you get to shoot black guys for a change.

Doesn't add anything really.

Abos are a proud people, nothing like black savages

SO IZ YOU SAYIN

It's a South African soldier, ANZACS hat is folded the other way

Mind you South Africans were still white back then, and especially the army

Yea man, lets have people of of purple and green skin run around aswell

There was a fight in Africa between German East Africa and South Africa where the Germans were able to train blacks to an effective combat level. It just wasn't in the main theatre of the war. If they want to set it there than that's perfectly acceptable, otherwise it's rewriting history

They are rewriting history in front of you.

>Mind you South Africans were still white back then, and especially the army

And now BLM chimps deface their memorials.

WE
WUZ
SOLDIEAS
N SHIT

Holy shit. Where is this?

We can't change the world. But can we change the game?

Cape Town maybe. My googlefu isn't too hot.

>White Australian soldier
Soon

well, I mean they did have blacks on the front line to die first, and the whites to come second
youtu.be/FqJwD35wWhY

>americans, australians are in the game
>but the eastern front isn't

>abos
>people

there were black soldiers fighting for germany in WW1 in the german colonies

Brokenback mountain?

Niggers in a WW1 game. Whats next? Transgender midgets with Down Syndrom?

But France isn't

>Snoop smoking weed is their main attraction to sell the game
>Snoop
>weed dude lmao
>Snoop
>weed
>not making the connection who this is targeting

You are all retarded as fuck.

Confirmed even more retarded than the retards spamming YLYL threads on Sup Forums with bananas or retards making pure bait threads on Sup Forums

Worst thing is, you're all going to buy it, just like you bought Overwatch.

You're all a disgrace.

Sup Forumsermin deserves its name.

Go on come at me. You know you suck but you like it because you cant help but buying shit games that rewards SJW agendas.

If you're above 18 and have an ounce of pride in who you are, look elsewhere and do not buy this steaming pile of shit.

>No France confirmed

Why even make a WWI game? Also where are those sjw faggots/EA shills to spam every BF1 thread with

>muh handful of noble blackmen

>But France isn't

What?

Even better. Apparently biggest armies aren't present in the game, wow good job.

I wonder how blacks would have turned out after sixty years of Nazi rule rather than sixty years of being let loose in America.

I mean you're a fucking retard for spouting buzzwords. it's the actual historical accuracy such as weapons used and vehicles that's triggering me more than black guys.

>dat 80's synth soundtrack

Bretty gud movie otherwise.

I don't play video games

I FOUND A WAY, I FOUND A WAAAAAY

The Harlem Hellfighters were an all-black company in WWI who racked up an impressive record against the Germans. They were some of the unsung heroes of that time, so naturally I don't care if they're covering it in the new Battlefield.

But as a historian-by-hobby, I can definitely say that Germany had no black soldiers themselves.

I'm a Historian by trade and they only had black soldiers in German east Africa. If this truly is alt history WWI then I might let it slide but they actually never brought any to Europe. The British didn't regard blacks a war like race and so didn't take any to Europe

>The Harlem Hellfighters were an all-black company in WWI who racked up an impressive record against the Germans. They were some of the unsung heroes of that time, so naturally I don't care if they're covering it in the new Battlefield.
What a load of shit lol
They went into the war 1918 and were mostly on latrine duty.

Good, they took their land back.

>But as a historian-by-hobby, I can definitely say that Germany had no black soldiers themselves.
How about you shove it, honkey?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

>this triggers the white American

an Aboriginal ANZAC soldier is entirely within the realm of possibility; many of them were told that they'd be given land and equal rights to white people if they enlisted

>Leftists

Yeah, it's quite amazing how many people have done the frantic google searches that have been done about the 369th by these Great War experts.

Pretty sure anyone who immediately brings them up is a marketer.

OK HOL UP
*SMACKS LIPS*
SO YOU BE SAYIN

ANZACS pretty much stopped the Bulge and fought for a year trying to take the Dardenelles at Gallipoli but we never got a game about that.

Now some made up dindus get to star in a game because Sweden Yes! and take credit for the war sacrifice done by white men. Those cunts wouldn't even have food in there mouths if not for us.

that's clearly a nigger and he's meant to be cameroonian
except germans didn't send their colonial troops to the european theatre
most if not all nigger soldiers in europe were used for labor

They sure did.

>Their land
lel, south africa was largely uninhabted when the dutch showed up. the bantus that were there only controlled land because they genocided the khosians living there

By the way, by the Bulge I don't mean the WW2 "Battle of the Bulge" Bulge. I mean the German advance in 1917 or 18 that almost ended the war

Yeah most of them weren't even armed let alone on the front line

fuck off cunt

You might want to read the page. They didn't get to France till 1918 and even then they were assigned labour duty for several months before being attached to the French army.

I didn't buy overwatch but at least it wasn't nigger wars.

>40, 000 years and have only invented a stick
Seems about right

>EA

It's the eternal Swede at fault here.

What exactly is the problem here? So what if there's black soldiers? Haven't you fuckers ever read a history book?

I'm directing this at Americans btw.

>there is only less than 1% of australians TODAY that are of african descent
>any chance of an african australian in WWI
seriously what the fuck.
why does the rest of the world expect us to have lots of black people?
we're note opposed to black people, we just don't have many because we never shipped them over here in bulk.

The worst thing is our country has actually been criticized by foreign leaders for lack of diversity in advertisements and such, but black people are actually incredibly over-represented here based on the population.

WE

>exclusively by black men or something?

Because OP cherry-picked the only two niggers in the trailer? Jesus you people are retarded. People of every race fought in World War 1. That's why it was called a "World" War. Read a fucking book.

what the hell do you gain from smacking your lips?

like I tried slapping my lips and I don't see what you gain from it, no do I see anyone else do it

To be fair, Battlefield never was particularly realistic in its protrayals of historical warfare.

>we're note opposed to black people
not* and you should be because they arent people you dumb cunt

>propaganda poster is historical fact now

see
most blacks didn't see combat, especially not colonial africans in the german army, in the european theatre

user, this is Sup Forums you're posting in, what do you think is the problem? If something's not a straight white male, it's white genocide.

>Posts a single example
>implying all soldiers looked the same

OP I have some bad news.

Also the implication that the US wasn't sending our undesirables out to die and that the Germans wouldn't do the same sure is a reach.

This is WW1 dumbass, Hitler wasnt even alive yet.

I donĀ“t have much knowledge in americans wars, but tell me this.

Did some noticeable nigs fought for south ? If yes, why ?

You know you.could go the Hitler route and "pacify" them, he almost did it but white people got in the way.

except they are ya poof.
they're far more intelligent, smart, strong and competant than fucking abbos.
I'd trade africans for abbos any day of the week.
But we sure as hell wouldn't have many africans here in 1918.

>Holy kek do they think WWI was fought exclusively by black men or something?
do you think those are the only two soldier skins in the game?

>Getting to kill niggers in droves
This is conflicting.
On one hand I can kill niggers, on the other it shits all over history.

Buy Battlefield 1

>we never shipped them over

It's not like your ancestors could have even if they had wanted to. Prisoners didn't get to own slaves.

>no Serbian campaign
>first allied victories in WW1
>bloodiest battles that happened before trench warfare
>no assassinating the Arch-Duke in a tutorial level
>no Serb units
>instead we get black germans and black ausies
What a fucking waste of potential

...I guess I get to shoot a lot of black people.
That is, if I actually bought the game.

Developers are making it incredibly hard for people to care about modern gaming. I'm digging out my ps2. Older games may have aged badly, but it's better than having this garbage rammed down our throats.

>This is WW1 dumbass, Hitler wasnt even alive yet.

To be fair the French did use their colonials(like the Senegalese) in the frontlines as combat troops.
In fact the Senegalese took massive casualities.

you realize most of the first American settlers were convicts shipped over against their will too right?

WUZ

>you get to kill niggers instead of white folks

What's seems to be the problem here?

>This is WW1 dumbass, Hitler wasnt even alive yet.
>Hitler wasnt even alive

What the fuck am I reading.

it's about sweden being hilarious yes, you dumb nog.

Hitler fought in WW I you fucking dolt

Hitler was a decorated world war 1 veteran, dumbass

Australia was full of rich white people. The prison colonies were used as slave labour for land clearance and hard labour. That's why Australia didn't need to import blacks, they had the Irish.

and
HERE
W E
GOOOOOOOO

You've played too many shitty games with only one body/face model for enemies, nigger.

Nice bait

EQUAL

The top right guy isn't even Australian. Get your facts straight faggot.

user, why are you lying? You're clearly feeling oppressed by these darker pixels you're witnessing.
It isn't about Sweden, it's about you. How are you really feeling about this?