2.5 HOURS

2.5 HOURS
ARE YOU READY?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/742506851980476416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What time does it start for normal people (pacific timing)

I seriously hope zelda U is good I can't take another disappointing game after MGS V.

>Normal people.
>Can't into relative time.

Ready for Nintendo to fall flat on its own face? Of course I am.

I'm ready...for something?

The way I see it, it can't be worse than Skyward Sword. So it really comes down to how much better is it in comparison.

yes. finally an event at decent hour for Europe

Is this livestream only Zelda? Or other Nintendo games?

Pokemon Sun and Moon starts in 2.5 hours not Zelda, you dingus.

I don't know, and I don't give a fuck. All I know is that they're supposed to show Zelda, and a lot of it.

Yeah I'm ready for another gimmicky game made for toddlers that will more than likely fall flat on its face.

>2.5 HOURS

Pokemon is first

oh sweet i have a reason to stay awake this afternoon, maybe i'll fill out some job apps in the mean time, or maybe i'll just waste another day with DUDE WEED and witcher 3.

I thought Sun and Moon were to be shown as well.

Where are you getting reports of Pokemon showing first?
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/742506851980476416

>Pokémon first

Source? They've been hyping this up as the Zelda showcase and maybe some other stuff for the past several weeks.

can't wait for the new amiibo, and the 5 unlocks on mario maker (seriously the space between the recent characters is too obvious)

I'm ready for Nintendo to bring disappointment and see it's fanbase go through 60 mental hoops to make it seem like it was great show

>The Legend of Zelda: Big Eye
For Wii U

I don't think it's possible to disapoint more than ubi, microsoft and Sony. unless the zelda demo crash on stage it's going to be at least "ok"

>Sony and Microsoft
>disappoint
user, I'm a Nintendo fan through and through, but even I have to admit that they at least showed games at E3, instead of treating it like a glorified investor meeting like EA or Bethesda, or a cringe-fest like Ubi.

Email from Nintendo

>Tune in starting at 5 p.m. BST to see the Pokémon™ Sun and Pokémon Moon games in action, followed by the world’s first in-depth look at the new Legend of Zelda™ game. The day will continue with live-streamed gameplay and behind-the-scenes info from the game experts of Nintendo Treehouse—live and unscripted from the show floor.

Oh well. It's all the same. We'll get a small amount of time with Pokemon, and then they'll go into the main course that is Zelda. Seeing as how the schedule isn't detailed, it's best to tune in sooner, so you won't accidentally miss the start of Zelda.

>mfw class from 9 to 11:25

I don't get this. What are they talking about?

someone on NeoGAF mentioned seeing nintendo's booth curtained off

Well I hope you have your dose of fun since I had mine already with people pretending Kojima's trailer is any good.

Oh, I thought it was a "curtain call" zing.

Kojima's trailer was captivating at least. Sure, it does nothing in terms of gameplay. But how can you expect people not to be hyped after seeing something that pants on head zany?

It never happened in the Direct. E3 will do.

>that image

Nintendo is also referring to the NSMB Wii NeoGAF leak that happened ages ago

>b-but Sony

Toppest of keks

>taking summer classes

>Eternal Darkness for Nintendo
Well at least something good comes of that.

Cinematic experience idiots get out. We are talking about games. Go play with your fancy VNs.

god fuck why does everything have the dates wrong

Who the fuck are you?

who the heck isn't still at school mid june? Are you really THAT underaged?

Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda though

>We are talking about games

Then why is this thread about Zelda?

Those are easy credits though, justpassingby-chan.

College fag here. No money for summer classes. Spring semester finished end of April.

Let me guess... It was your second Zelda?

If Kojima wasn't involved you would have called it pretentious garbage.

Wow good one user
BAZINGA

>can't into timezones

Not him but Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda in terms of characters and plot.

Too bad the rest of the game is shit.

So what is it gonna be? A direct focused on Zelda? Only treehouse playing it? A small infodump before the usual treehouse stuff?

No, more like my sixth

I already do that for existing Kojima games. I don't even play his games. But I'm not going to lie and say this newest pretentious trailer didn't captivate me. Sometimes it's not about what lies in the depths, but the journey in the depths itself.

It starts off with pokemon

What's with the Tron lines?
Could it be directly connected to Twilight Princess?

I can't wait for the Pokemon footage.

Not really excited for Zelda, but I guess I'll watch it too.

I liked ubi's whow

CHARACTERS?! Come on... you have Groose, Zelda, Impa, and ummmmm...?

Ah, so you're probably one of those it's all about the dungeons maaaaan" guy. Ignoring how SS completely raped the sense of freedom and exploration, turning every area into a light dungeon.

>that image

I'm afraid to ask why

well they announced the midna amiibo will be compatible so... maybe

>CHARACTERS?! Come on... you have Groose, Zelda, Impa, and ummmmm...?
it's not like the other Zelda games have great characters either.
Except Wind Waker Ganondorf and Hyrule King.

>Summer classes are required to graduate for me
that's some bullshit
it's even more bullshit that they're expensive as fuck

Nah, I really hated how little there was to do in the sky.

I care primarily about the gameplay, and SS really did well in that department.

She's coming back!

Ghirahim. NotAkuma. NPCs. The mole people. The robots.

That is some bullshit. I took summer classes right after high school and it burned me out so bad that I wound up dropping out of college. Eventually went back, though.

I don't get it

>literally gay furry dancing opening
>2 movies, one partnered with Sony
>TRUMP MEME I BRUTEFORCE MY HACK LOLZOR
>2 gay twins present a bike game nobody care about
I like south park that's about it.

There exists people that liked Demise?

oh god, they look alike.

TP's characters are grossly underrated.
And all of OoT's characters are charming and memorable. OoT is full of great characters.

>Unscripted

they fucked afterward. It's was wild.

I liked him.I didn't like the THREE FUCKING REPEATED BOSSFIGHTS, but that final battle was cool af

>tfw finished work early and now find myself with 1.5 hours of giddy hype to deal with

Can't be dealing with this

I liked his dialogue and design. His fight was very artistically pleasing

wut.
I think you have things backwards, bro. Most colleges finish their spring semester around mid-to-late May.

Why do I have to work during the show bros

Oh shit, forgot about Ghirahim.

Not only they sky, but the actual land. The land was segmented, and sectioned into these weirdly constricting zones. It felt nothing like Zelda. More like a Mario game.

TP has an underrated atmosphere, the Wolf sections server a purpose outside of being a chore, but people prefer to whine and say that they are the worst.

Except for Midna every single TP character is forgettable. Even Zelda.

>he doesn't want to get a bachelor's in 3 years

>TP's characters are grossly underrated.
Definitely. some look weird but overall many are just likable or waifuable. That great fairy damn.

certainly not there. Mid may ? the fuck. how long is that break?

The 3 kids. They guy with the hawk. Telma, the barkeep and the resistance, Ilia, The lantern guy, the Malo Mart guy in the castle town location, Hena and her sister, the bombshop guy, The village chief, Yeti and Yeta, Zant...

the bug girl

Where did you read Sony?

>Lil ant lil ant
>I might mistake you for a grain and put you in my cereal.

What was her problem?

She was lonely.

i wonder if she's a bugcatcher

I would

How could she be lonely, when she allows grown men to wander in her home?

Do you thik they'll improve the sword combat this time, or will it just be OoT's swordplay again?

stream?

time?

men don't like to feel a centipede around their dick while they are pounding a vagina.

>stream?
twitch/nintendo
Not a hard one. I'm pretty sure all nintendo sites have it

>Men won't feel the centipede around their dick, while they are pounding loli cunny.
Fixed that for you.

So we are going to meme our way until it starts?