Sony well and truly destroyed by Microsoft

>Sony well and truly destroyed by Microsoft
>Shit themselves and didn't even announce the Neo because Microsofts Scorpio blows it out of the water in terms of specs
>Literally 0 games coming to playstation that are good
>Conference consisted of nothing but shoehorned VR crap
>Sony autists desperately making polls and posting them in vita general on vg to votes
>Sony autist in the audience of the conference shouts "NO, THANK YOU" to a business man who is feeding them shit
>Our boy notch kekking hard at the Sony conference due to it being nothing but VR gimmick shit

Has there ever existed a more pathetic fanbase?

Will Nintendo take the crown off of Microsoft or?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjxfk7JNNDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>H I G H E S T Q U A L I T Y P I X E L S

>Announce a console
>Every single game is playable on PC
If you aren't PC/PS4, you are half passing your hobby.

There's literally no reason to own a PS4.

yeah you truely can tell how amazing Microsoft was by the fact that nobody is talking about them

the only cool looking game was the pirate one and that was ruined by shoving youtube let´s play marketing in it

the worst part was by far gears of sjws

The best thing is that Sony fanboys are incapable of accepting things from people such as yourself allowing them to bask in their destruction.

Every game announced for xbox one will come out for pc too, what's the point on buying that shit then? NONE, xbox is dead, you wasted hundreds of shekels on a console that was DOA only because it LOOKED that it had exclusives but MS lied to you, next time don't be so stupid.

Microsoft fanboys on full damage control

>Shitter shattered sonycuck resorts to frog posting
Pottery

The main thing I didn't like about Sony and feel that most people ignored is like 90% of what was announced is in development and there is like 1 game coming out in the next two years.

Xbots have been quiet for the past 2 years, yet come out of the woodwork now they realise it's truely over?
Better get saving for an NX, bros.

Scalebound, Crackdown, Quantum Break and a lot more were announced WAY too early too, not only sony does that.

some console gamers dont want to play on a PC, I can understand that

being able to crossplay games with Xbone users is pretty damn cool though

This, they announced way better games last e3, and none of them are even close to coming out yet

How can Microsoft and Nintendo even compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=cjxfk7JNNDI

>Literally 0 games coming to playstation that are good

God of War
Horizon Zero Dawn
Spiderman
The Last Guardian
Days Gone
Stranding Death
Resident Evil VII
Detroit: Become Human

This has to be bait.

>didn't even announce the Neo because Microsofts Scorpio blows it out of the water in terms of specs
Do you think that's why their show ended so abruptly?

By that logic there is no reason to own an Xbox either.

That means that you have a good PC and still you buy a shitty console to play the same games but with worse graphics and framerate. Kek

This whole "nobody is left behind, mor freedum" is just an excuse for not saying "yeah xbox one has been a massive flop".

dd-d-d-elete this please PC GAMING SHOW was a fucking JOKE WHY DID YOU GUYS TRICK ME INTO BUYING THIS MEME MACHINE?

That's what Sony's third party is for.
Like Project Diva Future Tone. Which comes out in 8 days and I can't wait.

I don't even like Sony first party for the most part

Quite literally none of those are even remotely good.
Try recommending stuff that isn't literally shovelware next time.

>This has to be bait.
No, it's unfiltered butthurt and sour grapes.

>Sony destroyed

They were the same, almost literally.

SONY BTFO.

Here's your (You)

There isn't. If I wanted good exclusives I would go pc/nintendo

Well you tried.

>literally 0 xbone exclusives

yes, truly microsoft won

I'd expect a Ricky Gervais fanboy to be a Microsoft shill too.

Face it, Xbox faggots Your time is up.

Sony curbstomped your precious company into the pavement.

Microsoft has more money than anyone and they're STILL losing.

You're a loser supporting a loser gaming company.

Don't reply to my post.

>yfw Sony was the only company who didn't wear LGBT ribbons at E3
>yfw Sony was the only company who showcased masculine characters in their game trailers
>yfw Sony single-handedly saved E3 this year

he's right though, everything you listed is actual garbage. no need to get fanny flustered

How many VR games were there? 4 out of 15-20?

9 out of 13

The only game I even remember having any remote interest in from Microsoft's conference was Recore and I guess state of decay 2

But I'm absolutely not installing windows 10 basically out of spite at this point so I guess I'll have to wait until the exclusivity contracts run out and they immediately release a version of the game that works on not Windows 10

>Hey guys, we have 50 games!
>And we're only gonna show off resident evil -zero movement edition

Sony had the Death Stranding trailer and announced a Crash 1, 2 & 3 remaster. Everything else was 'who cares?'-tier at best or literal shit at worst.

That being said I'm probably going to buy a PS4 if Death Stranding ends up being any good and I'll pick up the Crash Remaster and Bloodborne at the same time. It's pretty embarrassing that PS4 STILL only has one good exclusive. Even if you're one of those autistic degenerate retards who think that Xbone+Win10 isn't an exclusive, Xbone still has more good exclusives.

>shovelware

Oh it's that fag that thinks Bannerlord is for patricians and isn't "shovelware".

>15-20?
i remember
ff vr
re vr
god of war
that biker game
cod
mechadinosaurs
crash remake
vr star wars
detroid

was there anything else?

>Detroit: Become Human
>Days Gone

>The Last Cinematic Experience of Us: VR Edition
>worthwhile

Wait a minute, were god of war and horizon zero dawn actually VR? How do you even play a third person game in VR?

>all these faggot nu-males who claim Sony showed no games because they didn't even bother watching the conference after Kratos' parenting triggered them into remembering how they failed their own parents

>Unreleased games nobody's played
>Garbage

Nice argument.

>Xbone still has more good exclusives.
>only halo 5
wew

How much of those actually REQUIRE VR?

they all look the same as shit we've been getting for years.
aka, they're all garbage.

why are you getting triggered over this user-kun?

>PC
>good exclusives

U wot m8

All these E3 threads really indicate how this board is all kids

>all these faggot nu-males who claim Sony showed no games

They're children that can only afford like 1 system or their mom won't buy them another one.

No adult with a job would go on about this system war shit since they can just buy whatever they want and don't have to try to justify themselves and their purchases.

Cherry Picking microshits and pcucks detected.

PC has by far the best exclusives though, along with Nintendo.

don't forget that VR crap was literally nothing more than trailers

>they all look the same as shit we've been getting for years.

So basically you're saying you're retarded.
Sup Forums kept saying up until release how shit Doom was but when it was released and people not being jaded retards played it they informed Sup Forums of how wrong they were.

>PC has more games than PS4

keeeeeeeeeeeek

Not even who you're replying to but citing a David Cage game as anything even remotely worthwhile deserves a laugh.

He has never produced anything of value in his entire career. He's some asspained Frenchie who shits up the medium because nobody would EVER take him seriously as a director. Like Kojima but ten times worse

Sonygger falseflagging

never ever

>Sunset Overdrive
>Forza Horizon 2
>Forza Motorsport 5 (and 6 if the Apex Beta gets canceled like it's rumored to)
>Master Chief Collection (Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer is brand new content so even the "lol iss jus a remusta!" argument doesn't work against this)

Nintendo is debatable

But PC? The only good one released this year was xcom2 and that one is coming to consoles

>PC has by far the best exclusives though

Like?

>Nintendo

Borderline irrelevant and they know it. Their E3 offering is basically only Zelda.

sounds like you're retarded for buying the same games multiple times.
>oh look, it's another "emotional" shooter
yeah, cannot wait to eat that shit up for the 15th time :^)

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>meme game
>the same shitty racing game written twice
>a remaster

wew lad

Shitposting aside, yes, I really don't get all the praise the sony conference is getting. And yes, Microsoft conference was better for the basic fact they showed more actual gameplay footage than prerendered trailers.

It's all day I read sony fanboys projecting the "nogames" joke towards Microsoft, when ironically the Bone and Win 10 together have more exclusives than the ps4 itself.
They are in panic mode, clearly.

Sonykeks on suicide watch

>:^)

Actually telegraphing lazy bait? First day on Sup Forums?

Wow, Sup Forums has fallen far. Now not even the baits are worthwhile.

I would like to remind everyone that Sony fully funded another David Cage game instead of Shenmue 3.

>exclusive
>2 platforms
>exclusive

Do you enjoy being laughed at?

See

>Spiderman
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>God of War
>"emotional" shooter

Gee, sure is summer on Sup Forums today.

Personally the only ones that look cool are Spiderman and TLG

And god knows when TLG is coming out

>literally only failed indie shit

fuck better buy my gaming rig right now

Underrail
Odallus
Bunny Must Die
Rabi Ribi
Wings of Vi
Ys Oath in Felghana
Ys Origin
Valdis Story

All exclusive. Each one is better than the entire Sony lineup.

>days gone
You mean days of the last of us?
>horizon
You mean whore is on the last of us?
>Detroit
You mean De want to be the last of us?
>resident evil 7
You mean residents of last of us?
>crash bandicoot skylanders
You mean crash this game cause it ain't last of us?
>lego star wars
You mean lego stars should be on last of us?
>death stranding
You mean stranding with the last of us?
>psvr
You mean 400+ dollars to play last of us?
>last guardian
You mean the last... Of us?
>Spider-Man
You mean last of us-man?

You're going to have to try harder than that, your noxious autism is just clouding your judgment.

Please think before you make a thread.

OiF is on the PSP though

>still buy a shitty console
whoa who said that, I wouldnt ever pay for a Xbone or Ps4

Its just cool I can play with friends who have a xbone

>xcom
>m&b
>total war
>failed indie shit

>Horizon Zero Dawn
emotional shooter - bow edition

>Spiderman
what are you, a child? who the fuck still plays marvel shit? I bet you like batman too.

>God of War
looks like shit and i don't want to babysit in a god of war game.

The only ones that are actually interesting are the last guardian, horizon zero dawn and the new Spiderman game. Everything else is either wait and see or already shit like David Dave's project's.

>Shitposting aside, yes, I really don't get all the praise the sony conference is getting.

What conference was better? Do tell.
EA? No.
Ubi? No.
MS? No.
Beth? No.

It was well paced, had stuff that wasn't leaked (surprises), live orchestra and almost no talking while pumping out game after game.

Thank god.

@341259405

Doesn't even deserve a (You)

But user, you are part of the cancer by making this thread. Though we all know you just want them (You)'s because you just love being an attention whore.

The PSP version is barebone and obsolete.

>MS
>shows a bunch of games that will come to PC and one two that actually look fun (the pirate one and scalebound)

>Sony
>shows half a dozen games that look fun and made my PS4 more worthy of its purchase

Sony won to me, MS unveiled half a dozen titles we already knew about that are now coming to PC

UBISOFT beat Microsoft.
I don't even have to defend Sony you shill.

I mean u rite but I was just sayin

I don't really understand why people think consoles and PC should be competing with eachother
Especially considering all the games you just listed can be played on a laptop from 2011

I hand deliver this (You) to your doorstep sir

You realize they literally announced a release date right?

:/

>Total War Warhammer
>Indie

Nigga thats like one of the biggest franchises mashed in with another huge franchise, not indie at all

>>shows half a dozen games that look fun and made my PS4 more worthy of its purchase
Most of the games announced for PS4 will be released for PC too, but $ony prefers to lie about it.

>Rabi Ribi

Uh that's coming to vita bro

The only decent games I can see there is Divinity 2 (maybe, I haven't played the first one yet despite having bought it ages ago), UT (but that might not end up to be very good and this is coming from a massive UT fan that follows the project closely).
XCOM 2 was ok, but I haven't really bothered to finish it yet.

But hey, if you look forward to all those games then good for you.

>Especially considering all the games you just listed can be played on a laptop from 2011
Is that supposed to be some sort of negative?
I don't like 3D shit.

>xcom
>exclusive