Mass Effect Andromeda

Who hyped here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ynxA8ps7gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=neTTQLbmhcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did somebody punch her in the face or did Bioshit fuck up the lighting in the trailer?

Disappointed we're going to be human again. Wanted to be a Hanar super hero.

It's the nose.

Cautiously optimistic. I don't give a fuck about the story or the characters, as long the game play works, there's fun exploration, and co-op is just as good or better than Galaxy at War.

they probably didnt' fuck up any lighting at all, it's just a white light in a steel environment. I've never seen this amount of people who doesnt know how the world looks like than I've seen on Sup Forums this E3

Why name that Normandy SR-3 when you can clearly see the name on the hull?

Also did they just drop the Alliance naming conventions?

I'm still mad. Fuck Mass Effect.

Never forget

after DA:I, not one bit.

is bioware really going to keep modelling characters after the ugliest people at the studio?

All the good talent at Bioware left long ago. Now everythings run by suits at EA and SJWs. Theres no reason to be hyped at all.

Tempest doesnt sound as catchy.

Hyped for what? They still haven't shown ANY gameplay. Hell, they didn't even show new aliums.

The fact that the game's been in development for 4 years and they still have only teasers to show is concerning.

>mass effect
>hype

Shills please.

>excited for bioware games in 2016
>wanting to play as ugly pansexuals

Looked amazing in the BEHIND THE SCENES trailer but it's going to get delayed no doubt about it. No actual gameplay trailer, advertising, or floor demo 5 months before release? That's not a good sign

this.
I haven't seen anything to be hyped about. The concept sounds nice, but so far, its still just that, a concept.

I don't care about the character designs, just as long as it has a good story and gameplay.

Get used to it.

Honestly Normandy wasn't that big of a deal until the ship became as much a character as, say, the Millennium Falcon or Nostromo. It worked as an extension of Joker but also as representative of the whole crew. It wasn't just Shepard that died in the beginning of 2, Normandy did too. But both characters find a way to be mascots for the series. The Tempest has big shoes to fill.

>Tumblr nose
Shes ugly as fucking sin. What happened to the good looking but edgy red head female Shepherd

>a new galaxy to explore

Yeah right, ``````````````explore`````````````````. Just like the last two times. Galaxy, more like galazy.

Damn Anita is hot.

Remember how so many people were excited for Watch Dogs after its trailer?

This game doesn't even live up to that. They couldn't even fabricate a skewed bullshit perspective on what the game will be, lol.

>more like galazy

>hyped for a Tumblr in Space game

bioware please go. come back when you get rid of all the talentless agenda pushers in your company.

>Insert coin receive ending.
Just let ME die already

At least they could try to make an attractive female character.

This is 5 minutes in Photoshop by a complete amateur.

>go to a new planet
>its like hanging out at the mall

Looks like my wifes daughter.

You made it worse, m8.

That's not an improvement user...

>people care about mass effect after the shit which was 2

how

The return of the Mako is a good sign. Plus everything being basically uncharted is good. I know everyone hates it but the Mako and Uncharted Worlds and your first few trips to the Citadel were my favorite parts of the Mass Effect trilogy.

Watch_dogs was all bullshots though. This shit actually looks like a Bioware game. Nobody is excited for the environments, character models, or physics. It's the premise, and opportunity for mass failure.

Remove the eyebrows. I bet they'll say she's some human-asari half breed, that's why she has facial hair. Completely retarded.

How?

this just in, new leaked screenshot

My B.

>bioware
>EA

were you people born yesterday?

they are fast

>Looks like my wifes daughter.
>he's raising someone else's kid
>he's literally a cuck

KEK
EK
K

So what? They've done a great job with ME2.

The rolling bouncy castle was the most fun part of ME1 and I actually liked the rest of that game. I hope the physics are just as retarded in Andromeda.

Me.
I saw a krogan and hope he will be a squadmate.
Shit I loved having wrex in me1 and being a dick to everyone.

>BioWare core team are all gone, there's nothing left of the company but the name since mass effect 2.
>Mass Effect 2 and 3 were shit.
>Dragonage 2 and 3 were irredeemable dogshit.
>We know nothing about the game except that it won't be set in the mass effect galaxy
>The best we can hope for is an EA cashgrab about a crew comprised of mass effect racial archetypes (including day one dlc unlockable Krogan Weapons Officer) exploring a galaxy of DERP plus inevitable Reapers showing up because its the only part of lore they can reference
>Shitty Multiplayer returns
>Did I mention dlc up the wazoo?
Why the fuck anyone is hyped for this is fucki g beyond my ability to comprehend. I only assume you're fans of self harm.

yeah and an even better job with ME3 and Cisquisition!
#hype

right here famalam

Welcome on Sup Forums newfriend ;)

>hype
Considering Bioware still has shown next to nothing of the game......no. hell the game launches in like 7-9 months, and they have shown nothing. People are starting to think the game is nowhere remotely close to being done.

Hyped for Andromeda? After the stupid bullshit that was ME3?

Anyone that buys into this is clearly looking to get fucked again. I don't trust Bioware anymore, especially if the only thing they are going to toss to the crowd is still just teasers.

Doesnt look jewish enough. Looks like we're going to be a muslim.

What's wrong with Inquisition?

How are they going to get around in Andromeda?

So Dragonage 2 in space.
Explore a galaxy filled with the same six repeated dungeons.

Bioware can fuck off after ME3, DAI and Tortanic. That new ship looks garbage too.

by ship

I'm hyped as FUCK

GOTY material. I am totally not getting payed for this, I swear.

ME2 was terrible and the beginning of the end

it felt like a shitty offline MMO

But aren't Mass Effect FTL drives too slow to get around in a galaxy, which is why they need the Mass Relays?

It literally was the end. None of bioware's original team were left afterwards.
For the Mass Effect equivalent of Star Trek Voyager?
Why?

I liked it.

why are they so ugly? i don't want to play with/as ugly people. i don't associate with them IRL, why would I in video games?

not that it matters. i haven't bought/played a single bioware game and i don't plan on ever doing so

None of the writers care, they'll just handwabve it as New Prototype Engine.

youtu.be/1ynxA8ps7gQ

@5:11

The mass relays were so they wouldn't bother to research any alternatives

What's with this shit opinion I keep seeing? ME2 was great. ME3 isn't even worth talking about and I have seen nothing worth getting hyped about Andromeda, but saying ME2 was bad is just retarded.

>excited for what looks like a shitty console MMO

Not me as long as this is the lead writer

youtube.com/watch?v=neTTQLbmhcA

go back to wherever you came from

we know, you do it for free

new galaxy, new tech - is it really so hard to swallow ? it's a fucking reboot
>Why?
why the fuck not, i love the original trilogy. Yeah that's right ! Fuck the haters and Sup Forums, i'm not ashamed to like something.
an hero, buddy

>ME2 was great

I want summer to end

>Work for me resurrected Shepard, I'm so totally not evil
ME2 was fucked within seconds of starting.

>What's with this shit opinion I keep seeing?
Edgy contrarians.

They didn't show enough gameplay. Barely any. This game is going to get delayed again.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

So why are you excited for this?
It will have little to nothing to do with the original trilogy. New Galaxy, new lore, new everything except a few recognisable!e races in racially appropriate roles. Eg Salarian Science Officer, Asari Uhura, Krogan Security Officer, Quarian Engineers and Human Captain.

What is there to be hyped for?

I should really go play the other games, huh?

Holy shit! That's some scary looking alien.

>eyebrows on an asari

In an interview they mentioned an "Ark" that was meant as a last option to escape the reapers in case Shepard died. I guess they launched it anyways or during the war because the galaxy won anyways

It's like they forgot how half of Sup Forums fucking loved tali with 50 threads per hour, assuming direct control, manguard and others shit.
In 2010 Sup Forums fucking sucked bioware's cock.

>Who hyped here?
After ME3 an DA:I, not at all. The characters and writing were awful in both.

>dat music
Someone was really revelling in their anger.

>ditch the most important gimmick you have, MASS EFFECT, and replace it with HEAT AMMO
>fuck up one of the most important plot decisions and ''fix'' it with DLC (counselor choice)
>fuck up plot progression for the sake of consoles and leave content literally unused (recruit order)
>ditch exploration
>ditch strategy and RPG elements
>give players less control over the character
>stupid plot twist at the beginning (Shepards death) for NO REASON
>filler plot and filler villains

I could go on but I wont, it certainly had some very few good points and its worth a pirate but overall it fails to be worthy of its own tittle.

Another user said it better than me on release

>ME is what you get when you ask RPG developers to make a TPS
>ME2 is what you get when you ask TPS developers to make an RPG

how is she ugly

>The fact that the game's been in development for 4 years and they still have only teasers to show is concerning.
I would say this is a good thing. Too many games are being forced out before they're finished. The fact that they are taking their time with it is good. I'd rather wait longer for a better game than get a broken one sooner

Not after cisquisition

but no matter with what the asari pair there will be an asari as child - right ? thats how it worked... right ?

Bioware is literally too retarded to figure out how to make an expressive face without eyebrows.

Wouldn't that make his wifes husband a cuck you retard?

>being satisfied with merely raising your own kids
>not shaping other peoples children into whatever pleases you

Everybody look at this faggot and laugh.

>Hyped for what? They still haven't shown ANY gameplay. Hell, they didn't even show new aliums.

>The fact that the game's been in development for 4 years and they still have only teasers to show is concerning.

Your thoughts were echoed by the lead animator for ME1 and ME2

Its due in less than a year. By this point we should be able to see something. If its not at a stage where it can be shown now, nine months ain't going to fix it.

>all these mad virgin goobergators shitting on a game they know nothing about

>howdoyouknowitsshit.jpg

>It will have little to nothing to do with the original trilogy.
Why would anyone would want this after ME3? Might as well tread on rusty razor blades. They busted it and there's no fixing it.

That said I'm not that user or particularly excited about it, but I'm not ready to pan it just because of how shit ME3 was either. I at least need to know if you get to fuck any interesting aliens.

kys shill.

Shit, they do have a release date don't they?

I was under the impression that they didn't

Mainly the world building and the combination of 3rd person RPG + space. I love the feeling i get from the ME combat, planetary exploration, the biotic powers, the tech, the aliens are cool and iI like the romances and dialogue even if it was awkward a lot of the times. This is also why i love the Witcher trilogy (minus the Sci-Fi space setting of course, medieval is great too). I'm a sucker for these things - i know some people hate them, that's their business. But to me these games are extremely immersive.

Oh and, i only played ME like 2 years ago for the first time - from 1 all the way to 3 with all DLC installed, and i instantly loved it. All i knew is that 3 had an "ending badly received by fans" and that's about it. Different strokes man..

They're releasing it in like 9 months. If they don't have a playable build by now, that's a serious concern.

As a reference, For Honor is being released on 2/14/16, around the same time MEA is due to be released. Ubisoft had a guy actually playing the game on stage during their conference.

That's where MEA should be right now.

Q1 2016

So by March 31st at the latest.