Is it safe to say this has been the highlight of e3 so far?

Is it safe to say this has been the highlight of e3 so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fM8qjTnLBc0?t=22
youtube.com/watch?v=S8kzB8EFBi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, because there has never been a good superhero video game.

The new Zelda game single handily won Nintendo E3

It's the only game I'm looking forward to.

Not even close, it looked boring

Delusional

>the legend of skyrim
>winning anything

Name one good superhero video game, you fucking degenerate pile of shit. Capeshit needs to be removed from existence. Stan Lee's birth was a mistake.

>White spider details
>Non emoting eyes
Why

Any gameplay footage yet?

Arkham and Spiderman 2, you fucking underage faggot.

Arkham City.

They do Emote, they gave him the same Gimmick as Civil War Spidey.

dont hurt yourself on that edge friend

They both sucked. You stupid Cuban motherfucker.

Pewdiepie-tier meme game.

Apologize.

Spiderman 2 was objectively one of the best Xbox games ever

Just stop posting. You're not cool or whatever you believe you are.

I really hope this will be like Spiderman 2.

It was a multiplat.

You mad bro. Go to bed. I'll floor you, you muppet.

It's my highlight of E3.

It seems like it had quite a bit I'd development time put into it too with even more work going into it so it won't be a rushed piece of shit like the last couple of games.

A console seller for me. Just waiting for it to come out.

>implying that game will be better than Spiderman 2.

>blinking mask

Jeeze, you really can be the destructive menace Jonah always said he was.

he was for me

Is Beenox making this, because Im ready to throw it in the trash if its is. Their last like 5 games have sucked.

Almost every spider-man game

Insomniac

>Yuri lowenthall

Nah shit game

X-men Legends, Ultimate Alliance

Activision has no involvement

Looks like it was part of the Sony MCU deal

Fuck off

Punisher, marvel vs capcom, injustice.

PC was a different game under same name.

Man that Punisher game was awesome

Spider-Man for PS1.

Does it still have moon swinging?

you are delusional. Go play that game right now. It is rough.

>Spider-Man 2
>Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions
>Batman Arkham Asylum
>Batman Arkham City
>Batman Arkham Orgins
>Wolverine Origins
>MvC series
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 + 2
>Spider-Man Friend and Foe

Yup. All of Sony's stuff was good, and Zelda looks good, but this is my most hyped game from the show right now (aside from the nebulous and currently unnamed Star Wars games coming in a few years). Complete surprise and exactly what I've wanted for ages.

I'm looking forward to it. I'm a major sucker for Spider-Man games and movies.

The N64 version was better.

The inFamous series.

Personally I'm a Pokefag so the most exciting part for me was SM footage

But the Spider-Man game and South Park were the only other things of interest to me and Detroit could be neat but it'll probably go to shit like every David Cage game

>Marvel is gonna possibly make a Marvel game universe
Pls let this happen, I'm tired of mobile capeshit

I'm buying a ps4 for this game

If I get a PS4, would transfering my PS3 shit cost me money? I've never entertained the idea of getting a PS4 before so I'm not sure

The Punisher is one of my favourite games of all time and I've played loads of them. I install it at least once a year.

not him but just beat it again with a friend what are you on about?

PS4 isn't backwards compatible, so if you mean transferring games you can't. If you just mean having your same account on it, then that costs nothing.

Yes. I haven't felt this happy since...well, I can't remember.

I am definitely looking forward to it, Activision usually puts up literal whos on Spider-Man games or turns their literal who studios into whos like Treyarch

>Freerunning like this

I'm sold

So the downloaded games like Infamous, Ace Combat, and DCUO won't work? I should keep my PS3 so it has all my saved game stuff?
>PS4 isnt backwards compatible
Why does this keep happening to me?
>Finally get a PS3 after years of being shit on by classmates
>sell my ps2
>It's the PS3 that isnt backwards compatible, can never ply Godzilla or Psychonauts again

The game looks great, but for real now, what the fuck is that horrible suit...

>Insomniac

>the game will look and work like promised!

It'll look good when its confirmed for pc

>that double web zip
Lord Jesus don't fail me now

Looks like they're still using sky swinging

Into the trash it goes.

It's fine. We'll get 10+ other Spidey suits to wear anyway.

>spiderman friend or foe

I'm glad to hear someone else liked that game.

Web is literally angled pointing to a building

>web rope angles off toward a building

Bruh, take a closer look.

Yeah but still, it's the main one and it cant suck this bad...

It's time to leave. Then again, this was before capeshit trend came into existence.

as long as there is free-roam and has a better story and combat than the amazing spiderman games then it's going to be the best spiderman game

>PSP marter race
>Get to play as Carnage
You bet

I don't see its anchor point. Is there any shot that shows a web actually anchored while swinging?

If it even comes close to that, I'm a happy boi. Spidey going into places and freerunning is awesome

The Dreamcast version was better

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever an EXCLUSIVE can
Spins a tear, any size,
Catches cucks just like flies
Look Out!
Here comes the Spiderman.

In the chill of night
On the board of Sup Forums,
PC cucks crying loud
"PLIS BRING TO PEECEE"

Spiderman, Spiderman
Fully exclusive Spiderman
Wealth and fame
He's ignored
Tears are his reward.

To him, life is a great big bang up
Wherever there's a PC hang up
You'll NEVER EVER find the Spider man.

I've seen the show! This image is NSFW!

>Spiderman
My one weakness, good song though

>wasn't going to buy any console this gen
>at most considered building a mini-ITX PC to stick under my TV so I'd actually use the TV
>mfw this game

Yes, keep your PS3, you won't be able to play those games on PS4. DC Universe Online is on PS4 though, so you're good there.

I'm honestly excited for it, a good spidey game could be hype as fuck.

dankek

My nigger, still the best spidey game by far. No other game has captured comic book fun nearly as well
>those wacky locations
>those perfect villains
>those alternate costumes
>that perfect dialogue and voice acting between spidey and venom
genuinely 10/10 game, even the combat and controls aged extremely well.

I wasn't planning on it either, but I'm definitely getting a PS4 by the end of year now. Unless they announce a release date for that neo shit, then I'll wait.

I'm probably gonna hold off until the neo desu. Assuming it's not ridiculously priced I'd feel like a cuck for buying the weak base model if the new one came out soon after.

>tfw the only person who's played it

Anything to save us from BamHamshit.

Spider-Man and Guts are the 2 best comic book characters of all time and they're only on PlayStation

so did amazing spiderman 2 and that was still shit because there was no fucking momentum behind it

>Play the game on PSP
>long and hard as fuck because the analog stick is fucking up
>FINALLY make it to Blackheart
>decide to shut it down for the night, get a fresh start in the morning
>Wake up, game won't play
>try other games, none of them work
>throw most of my games out in a fit of rage and sadness
>brother comes home, slides the laser thing back
>everything works now, but I only have one game
Fucking Ghost Rider

How to into the GOAT spiderman game

>spiderman 2 webswinging
more than just shit attaching to buildings was the physics behind it, you couldnt be going at max speed within a second (fuckin asm1&2) and then turn a 180 and continue without losing any momentum. Free world spiderman is useless if you have moon swinging and no proper physics.
Also, some detail in a city goes a long way. I get that we swing past buildings at a million miles an hour but when you occasionally do stop and see nothing but cubes all around you its shit

>spiderman 1&2 on ps1 cast characters and story
chatting with johnny storm then chasing venom into sewers where you meet lizard people, fuckin great

>web of shadows combat and swinging acrobatics
youtu.be/fM8qjTnLBc0?t=22
Spiderman is nimble, acrobatic and fast. He can also pick up a fuckin car and dodge bullets. Dont have him fighting goons hand to hand like some batman shit in the asm games, was shit and embarassing. Also this game had spiderman go seamlessly between fighting people on the ground to walls to mid air fights, that kind of seamless movement between combat styles is goat

>ultimate spiderman cast and fun
this game was fun as fuck, from its races to the venom segments. Was also nice to get a breather from spiderman in the form of venom. If you cant do that in this game then maybe some peter segments to break it up

>ASM
No arkham combat. No shitty steal rooms stolen straight outta arkham. Have more than one ONE side mission for a car jacking, holy shit using the same car same guy same voice same everything was embarssing. Give the option to move the camera back a bit, you get a cool feeling of movement when its that close but its sucks dick for all else. No hidden moonswinging where you tout proper webs before release and get youtube.com/watch?v=S8kzB8EFBi8

They add normal peter parker mode and have quests be normal shit, then when stuff happens, you have to find a place to suit up and be spidey.

Like if you were in that cafe on a date, then shit happens, you have to make an excuse and run to the bathroom to suit up.

>He can also pick up a fuckin car and dodge bullets
People tend to forget Spider-Man is one of the most physically strong character.

Which is why having him stand around like batman dealing punches and dodging is ridiculous. Make bullets more deadly and you'll see the game come together on its own win acrobatic combat where he dispatches goons quickly but needs to keep moving to avoid gun fire.

No more fucking batman combat pls insomniac, what works for one doesn't work for all

ultimate spiderman other than that part where you have to chase that electric guy as venom

Noice/10

Yeah it's apparently been in development a while, not tied to a movie and doesn't have a no name studio attached. Things are finally looking up for Spider-Man fans

Can someone post a example of non moon swinging? Cause I don't know what was wrong with it

sorry about your autism, man

>you mad bro
>this much edge

Despite popular belief, being a contrarian and saying "meme game" then spouting memes from Sup Forums because "its okay when we do it" doesn't make you less of a faggot.

>microsoft get some shit game no one gives a shit about
>sony gets spiderman

Holy shit, microsoft got btfo

SUPERHERO VIDYA APPRECIATION THREAD

Quick post your fave superhero vidya. It doesn't even have to be good, as long as you like it. Let's get comfy.

Will Spider-Mans greatest foe finally take center stage?

Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, ya bish

More than anything I hope there's momentum to the swinging.

There's nothing worse than jumping from the top of skyscraper and then slowing to a halt when you swing.