Post your cards of the most unspectacular E3 in history

Post your cards of the most unspectacular E3 in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StXRi5zPPjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ubisoft above Sony

Man that's bad taste

post template.

>not mentioning politics for EA
>When they support HE FOR FUCKING SHE charity

Do you have some sort of retardation? How hard is it to write with a steady hand

Oh, I see your Sony score. Nevermind.

nintendo was so fucking boring holy fuck

>sony is the lowest score

>anime shit
Kys

Reminder that the PC gaming show was actually nice this year and that you are being a meming contrarian faggot if you rate it a 0.

All these cards are incomplete; there's still FFXIV's Live Letter tomorrow.

Last chance for this E3.

E3s have been getting better and better each year but this was a complete 180°

Xcucks gotta damage control after that public ass reaming
I mean they seriously came out on stage to tell them they are giving up on the console and transitioning to the PC market, I would be pissed too if I bought something that was totally dropped 2 years later

Everyone cares about arma 3, it peaks at 40k players every day, why is Sup Forums so out of touch with gaming

If you have an Xbox you most likely dont have a pc powerful enough to play the newest games.

but user

wolfenstein was at bethesda

not OP, but I would agree with that

they showed two interesting games, only one of which appeals to me personally

generally their conference was weak as fuck, no energy at all and that crash bandicoot part was so bad I really wonder how that made it onto a stage

>PC gaming show
>Getting anything but a J with a jewish AMD shill next to it

Every single game trailer made me violently angry except RE7 which made me violently confused and Fractured But Whole which made me violently happy.

Sony fucked everybody in the ass again this e3.

Nice try Pcuck.

So does other random FPS like Payday 2 and whatnot.
Is a DLC for 40k players E3 announcement worthy?
No fucking way.

>anyone rating Sony any higher than a C
Pure famboyism

>those shitty highly pixelated 3d models
god pleione engine is shit

Yeah buying a more expensive but weaker machine will do that
PC+ps4 is the winning combo and easily affordable too
>b-but xbone is cheaper now
Yeah, after they announced it was a dead system

Only accurate one in the entire thread. le jaded gamers can fuck off.

Overall pretty shitty but Sony knocked it out of the park as usual by showing off these things called video games.

You would think at E3 they would stop showing off trailers for grey sports and war simulators, but Sony remembered you need video games.

Nintendo Treehouse also had those game things, only two of them, but I was quite impressed.

Die.

>PS4 + PC is the winning combo
You're retarded and missed the entire point of the MS conference.

Sony is being excluded from the larger unified platform MS is building.

>generic of war
Yeah because so many TPS games come out

>Bethesda's was bad

>Quake
>Prey
>free Skryim
>Contraptions looks neat
>Dishonored looks nearly GOTY material
>ESL actually looks like a fun card game for once

I blame last years E3. Games these days take too long to develope and since every schmock has their own E3 presentation now they showed almost the exact same games they already showed last year with maybe 1-2 new ones. Ontop of that everything got leaked days before the E3 while the leaks themself included games that weren't actually at E3. Stuff like RDR 3. Also that chick at the sony conference that burped to the music was wierding me out

compared to everyone else they were the least shit even though they were still shit

>larger unified platform

Who the fuck talks like that?

cringe

I pointed that out in my card :^)

Also, being interested in Hearthstone: TES edition is purely shilling.

Xcucks.

>Sony
>rated as the worst
trolling has to be subtle, newfag

Sony really blew chunks this year.
They had no answer for the Scorpio which is slated to blow the Neo out of the water and presented a bunch of movies and multiplats.

you realize you're on an anime website correct?

you were just being retarded on purpose. i can accept that

Go away Todd

PC gamers will always have an advantage over console players in things like RTS, MOBA, and shooters like FPS/Third persona shooters. I dont see the point.

The point is that the console and PC markets have very little overlap.

Sony missed out on a ton of games.

>all boards must be filled with weeb shit

Yeah, nah. Back to >>Sup Forums with you faggot.

Sony literally showed nothing but games, what are you talking about?

Spider-Man is the only game I'm hyped desu

you're lucky that user already accepted that you were a retard

Is this a joke?

Are you a shill?

A "unified platform" that is just Windows 10 and their garbage console they're phasing out by porting all its games to Windows 10 does not really fulfill that descriptor.

What's more since they're forcing people to move to Windows 10 over their current OS, it's just going to flop like everything Microsoft has done.

Even their 360 which was successful, they then killed off with Kinect and being absolute, incredible arrogant jews with the Xbone and then backtracking so hard they may as well have just written a cheque to Sony.

Microsoft don't stand a chance, as a company they are living proof that you really can succeed with nothing but dumb luck.

Paid shills are the only ones who talk like that
MS is in full defense mode since Sony opened with games and not a bunch of who's on stage talking about bullshit and then cucking their fan base telling them they gave up on them for PC

Sonys conference was shit.
>God of War was already dogshit but now it's literally just that new Ninja Theory shitshow but with Kratos
>Generic zombie game
>David Cage shite
>The Last Guardian still looks like a ps2 game and no actual gameplay was shown
>Far Cry: Yappy Cunt edition
>CAWADOODY
>Literally shitting in the mouth of every Crash fan live on stage
>VRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRV
>Legos

As a PC Gamer this conference with PS4, I feel like most conferences were underwhelming and the entire E3 event did not live up to expectations at all.

I'd probably say Microsoft won it due to the cross play stuff, the PC gaming show was good because it shown nothing but games.

So PC won

Didn't catch all of M$ conference. Does Gears of War 4 look any good? I played the absolute shit outta the gears series with my favroites being 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Judgement. Does 4 look like a huge improvement?

10 cents has been deposited into your account

It looked like...gears of war.

How? almost all of Sony's conference was new franchises. Xbox mostly had yearly or released content. The only thing that i could think of that was was a couple indie games and Scalebound.

There's literally nothing wrong with a video game of a card game. The gameplay seems forgettable but I'm a lorefag so I just want to see the story

Xbox=MADDEN, MINECRAFT, FIFA, GENERIC INDIE GAMES, ONE HYPE EXCLUSIVE.

Honestly when it comes to content both Microsoft and Sony nailed this E3, but Sony came up on top in the end since GOD OF DAD, and Horizon blew me and the crowd away. UniSoft in typical fashion does the same shit from last year and I cringe everytime. EA was just ass they did fucking nothing and didn't show shit for ME like I thought this was a fucking joke. Bethesda was the best out of all the third party conferences since they actually showed new games but I'm still pissed they scrapped the old prey 2 with this new "prey". PC conference was bad and boring as always and was more disappointing they really should stop doing conferences. Nintendo was kinda disappointing since they showed Pokemon more then FUCKING ZELDA but it was mediocre at best. Still mad that no DMC5, or RedDead3 was shown

Spiderman isn't timed

But i have to admit microsoft really did pick up the slack from last year

Probably the most bland and boring E3 ever
Nothing was really great, but nothing was worse than I expected it to be

Yeah, they only shot themselves in the foot twice

>almost all of Sony's conference was new franchises
>Call of Duty
>God of War
>Spider-man
>Final Fantasy XV
>Resident Evil VII
>Lego Star Wars

>He didn't watch the conference but is pretending he did.
>sonyggers always perpetuating the console wars.

R8 me Sup Forums

>pretending no one saw the xbox conference

Kill yourself xbot.

Sure, Disney would certainly miss out on cashing out on millions of people they cut out by not releasing Xbone and PC versions.

They actually had a new Nier trailer but they didn't show it at their press conference which is baffling since it looked like the shortest conference of them all. Actually they even had one for GR2 aswell.

youtube.com/watch?v=StXRi5zPPjk

its actually incredible how nintendo managed to have a worse e3 presence than the last 3 years where they only show a shitty video full of amiibos.

they are actually incredibly talented at outdoing how bad they are in unimaginable ways with less and less effort as time goes on. just go 3rd party already for gods sake.

I love how people say I'm a Microshitter and Sony fanboy at the same time.
Gotta love selective perception.

This E3 was all around attrocious and the only good surprise was Grow Up.

>Xbot
>highest rated was by far the PC conference
I don't get it.

Optimist/10

oh its even worse user
that's his self insert mmo character

You're my kind of dude despite being too generous. What did you think of Nintendo?

Also, rate me

enjoys video games/10

I wish there were more folks like you on these boards

Microsoft - Everything is cross platform, new Platinum game, what a time to be alive - A+

EA - Division expansion looks almost interesting - C

Ubisoft - Dank memes - D

Sony - Resident Evil going to be an actual horror game - B

Bethesda - HOLY SHIT QUAKE IS BACK - S+

PC - What even is this - D

Nintendo - Missed the conference because I thought it was at 2pm, not 2am

I liked the way For Honor looked but I get the feeling it won't even come close to looking or playing like that on release.

Halo Wars 2 looked okay but a thread yesterday was saying the beta was garbage.

New Zelda looks okay but somewhat boring.

Sony's exclusives are the usual garbage and it's sad to see what they did to God of War.

This E3 has been complete garbage tbqh.

>What did you think of Nintendo?
I haven't watched it yet, I'm just going to look at the Zelda stuff probably anyway.
I don't own a Wii U or 3DS.

>rate me
I don't really think rating E3 cards is much use, but yours is really ugly done, man.
But yeah, Grow Up!

That wasn't even the first we've heard of Quake.

And it looks nothing like the original.

>microsoft gets an A for trying to force w10
Kill yourself.
The new Quake looks like dogshit.

excepted*

It's not coming to any other platform.
Stop dreaming.

This E3 restored my faith in vidya. I was dreading what Nintendo had to offer, and they blew me away with Zelda.

Sonyfags are confused and lashing out after Sony's blunder of a conference

I don't have the template so fuck you

>Microsoft: actually announced some neat stuff, but don't know if they'll pull through on those promises. Scalebound looks like it could be fun. Halo Wars 2 might be interesting. C+

>EA: Almost 2 hours of sports and Star Wars admist them circle jerking over how great they think they are. Keyword being "think". BF1 was unimpressive. Bioware can't just release a trailer without them cumming on themselves while thinking about themselves. Titanfall 2 looks pretty nice. D+

Ubisoft: Aisha Tyler and Political shit everywhere because oh whoopdey fucking doo you think you're the cultural establishment. Ghost Recon looks like irredeemable shit and it makes me sad because I was really hoping, even though I knew it was just going to be The Division in Bolivia, that it would actually be fun and good. Watch Dogs 2 looks like shit. Everything they touch and show looks like shit and will still be downgraded. Why do all their games feel like templates? Why the fuck would you trust anything they ever show? Only redeemable piece being South Park. F- go fuck yourself Ubisoft

>Sony: Just like Ubisoft, why the fuck would you trust anything they ever show? God of War looks boring as fuck. MY NAME IS CONNOR and Death Stranded have me interested as fuck. CoD somehow looked fun but then you realize what you see is more super linear played it before just in a different setting. Indifferent about TLG. C+

>Bethesda: Prey and Dishonored 2 got my interest. They're still trying to ride the Fallout 4 Normie train. The spearhead of Hype Culture that is killing gaming. F+ only because of Prey and Dishonored 2

>PC Gaming Show: I'm concerned about DoW3. WW2 insurgency will be fun but it's just a fucking reskin. Deus Ex looks nice. Vampyr looks interesting. AMD shilling. C+

>Nintendo: Haven't watched

switch bethesda with ubisoft and it's perfect

It sounds like it's FS's responsibility to make a new game for them to show, not Sony's

Where was it even remotely hinted that a new quake game was in development before now?

I want a Q1 sequel as much as anybody, but Quake 3 Arena is my gamefu. I don't like the sound of turning it into a "hero shooter" or whatever but until I have it in front of me and it's shit I will believe that the people working on it will listen to the quake esports community and make it good.

I don't mind using w10 if I get to play everything that would otherwise be xbox exclusive. Console exclusivity is a cancer and this is the first real chemo for it we have ever seen.

Can someone explain the logic that Sony won because they showed a video for a game that has not even started development and likely won't be out in 3-4 years?

They showed the release date for ONE (1) game.

i can get down with this. Microsoft should be a B or at most an a- though.

t. Vita Owner

>Sonycuck
Why am I not surprised that you are retarded?

You faggots are so fucking entitled.