Whens the sequel?

Whens the sequel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4z-icef1gl8
youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKof7U6-83wDOghxLJ42-UwOtfuSIjDQ9mijALNosRU7jrKw2gU9u-1yBwjo3P6XHSMbaNfL&v=TJxqFC4Eokk
dualshockers.com/2014/02/18/capcom-considers-the-possibility-of-god-hand-on-steam-wants-community-to-keep-vocalizing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never Ever

Not in a million years

I'm Alexander the Great!

can we turn this into a PS2 thread?
Sequel when?

YOU'RE NOT ALEXANDER

I am always making gen 6 threads and they get 20 replies an die every time

YOU'RE NOT ALEXANDER

TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW

That hivemind! Wow! Too bad I'm unhuuuurt!

>wanting a sequel
It hasn't aged well OP. I can't imagine a new game in the series offering anything new to today's gaming industry. Not that I'd know. I never played it. HUE HUE HUE

>too old for Sup Forums
>not old enough for /vr/

GOD OR DEMON, WHAT AM I?
IT'S TIME FOR ME TO CHOOSE MY PATH

yea i wish we could move PS2/Gamecube stuff to /vr/ already, there we would get more populated threads.

Is that actually any good? I don't think I've ever seen someone praise it before.

How much longer must we suffer

WHIP IT.

WITH THE POWER
OF MY GODHAND
NO EVILDOER WILL GET PAST

youtube.com/watch?v=4z-icef1gl8

Bought it when it came out!

it gets a lot of hate.
the only bad thing about it is the melee combat because it's done by flicking the right analog stick.
it makes it real hard to use the special moves you unlock, however it's totally fine if you are holding guns/melee weapons. and the normal 3 hit combo (wich is easy as shit to do) will get you through most of the time you don't have a weapon.
also you have a big area to explore, cool bossfights, tons of fanservice, unlockable shit, Resident evil like puzzles of getting keys that unlock doors somewhere else in the level.
i really fucking like it, and people only hate it because of the right analog stick thing, wich isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be.
you can probably get it real cheap and i thought it was pretty good, starts a little slow tho.

Ok

The right analog stick is a casual filter

>the only bad thing about it is the melee combat because it's done by flicking the right analog stick.
Sounds like gamebreaking for me.

Nah. You just gotta get used to it.

not really, you just have to get used to it.
you flick the stick into the direction of your enemy a bunch of times.
and when using guns it's a dual joystick shooter.
and with melee weapons there are no special moves so it's just repeating the same motion 3 times for the simple combo.
the rest of the game has pretty high production values too, tons of extra content, cool cutscenes and environments.

Darkstalkers 4
Devil may cry 5

Both of those are one:never ever status

I will never give up though.
I will wait forever

Not really godhand but I saw this game during e3 looks pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKof7U6-83wDOghxLJ42-UwOtfuSIjDQ9mijALNosRU7jrKw2gU9u-1yBwjo3P6XHSMbaNfL&v=TJxqFC4Eokk

one day boys.... one day... ;_;

WHERE'S MY CROC 3 DAMNIT

I'll wait with you

Do it faget

I'd prefer a spiritual sequel or something that used the mechanics but otherwise was altogether different.

It sold pretty badly, I guess, but Capcom was - and is - still in that stage of negative feedback looping where they only promote the fuck out of their long running series and then wonder why the experimental titles fail.

besides some cancerous boss designs and how the dodging works when the game feels like it, it can be fun. Right stick for attacks is something one can get used to as long as you are not retarded.

>Devil may cry 5
DMC is deader than Clover Studios. It will never happen. Blame Kikeiji Inanefune for that.

man the fucking ada bridge bossfight was terrible.

>something that used the mechanics but otherwise was altogether different.
Elaborate. I agree that slapping on a couple more mechanics (say, high low blocking or an extra way to dodge) then otherwise doing the same song and dance does not befit God Hand. What would you do?

I'm brutal and ruthless!

What are some good PS2 games that don't have PS3 remasters?

God Hand

God Hand

God Hand and Persona 3.

It's coming sometime after Jet Moto 4

Silent Hill 2

(ok, there is a ps3 port, but it's shit with a side of more shit)

God Hand is on PS3 tho, not a remaster but user might as well get that version instead of the original PS2 one.
anyways, Ape escape 2 and 3, the ace combat games, and a bunch others.

Suikoden V. I mean, it's no Suikoden II, but it's still a good game.

how can you even compare Shinobi with Nightshade?

Nightshade is the sequel to shinobi.

yeah but compared to Shinobi he was so terrible

i mean they made the game easier and shit, but the first level was on a flying jet bayonetta 2 style.
game might not be as good as shinobi but certainly not bad.
also way less stressful because you don't constantly lose life like in shinobi (iirc)

Lol remember this dualshockers.com/2014/02/18/capcom-considers-the-possibility-of-god-hand-on-steam-wants-community-to-keep-vocalizing/

Stupid Capcom.