Oh man, that No Man's Sky sure was a flop. But you know what's not going to be a flop...

Oh man, that No Man's Sky sure was a flop. But you know what's not going to be a flop? The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Remastered edition. Everyone should preorder it!

nu-male todd pls

...Sean? Is that you?

My deepest apologies my fellow Sup Forums brethren. I tried to follow in the great, large, and powerful footsteps of everyones idol, Todd Howard. I wanted to build and create a game that was even 5% as amazing and ambitious as his Fallout series and his Elder Scroll masterpieces, but alas his genius is FAR beyond my comprehension

You seem veery familiar... do I know you from somewhere OP?

Wow....you are absolutely correct! I'm going to go pre-order Skyrim Remastered now even though I already own skyrim. That's how much I love Bethesda! If you even play rpgs you should pre-order Skyrim Remastered because Bethesda made rpgs great.

kek

I would love to preorder it, but I don't have too, I'm getting it for free. :)

Howdy partner, I see yer forget to buy Fallout 4 why not preorder Skyrim Remaster edition instead. It's better than that no good gosh darn No Man's Sky

>People are actually going to buy Skyrim Remastered when you get it for free if you own Skyrim and all the DLC

LIFE CHANGING REWARDS LIE INSIDE THE BOX

I'm just going to buy another copy of Shantae instead.

Why would you ever own Skyrim and all the DLC though?

I can get owning the original game. Oblivion was kinda cool and Skyrim had decent trailers, but why buy any of the garbage DLC on top of the existing disappointment?

>Implying I'm not going to get the remaster
>Implying there is more then a handful for games I've played as much as Skyrim
>Implying Skyrim still isn't better then NMS

I intentionally bought all DLC except for Hearthfire just so I can have the pleasure of buying everything again.

How about you fellow video gamers go purchase yourself a copy of No Man's Sky™

Never played Skyrim, so I'll probably boy the remastered edition when it comes out.

Great idea!

But, you know, you should really buy Skyrim right now! How will you appreciate the remaster if you don't know what the original was like?

YOU LOVE BETHESDA DON'T YOU??? YOU OWE THEM, THEY MADE THE RPG INDUSTRY GOOD YOU FUCKING IDIOT, GO PLAY NU MALES SKY OR SOMETHING YOU FUCKING PLEB

You know what todd, dragonborn was actually alright.

Were you on vacation while making it?

hey todd wanna hear a joke?

post your rarest todd

Yeah, that's a nice video game-o and all, but how BADASS is it? I only play my games as badass as they can be, like that Battleborn game! You guys played it yet? I'm sure you badasses would love the heck out of it!

Muh boy, pre-ordering The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim™ Remastered edition™ is what all true Gamers strive for!

I like a good round of jokes

Todd is such a sexy man. I'll let him whisper lies in my ear as he vigorously pounds my tight hole.

HELL YEAH MY FELOW BATTLEBRO. YOU CAN BRO OUT WITH ME ANYDAY. WHO DO YOU MAIN MY EPIC FRIEND?

Steam sales
Also lots of mods requires the DLC

Would you provide the step-ladder?

I dunno, can I buy lootboxes in skyrim? It's kind of a deal breaker if I can't.

Skyrim: remastered getting good sales.

THATS NOT FUNNY AT ALL. IT WILL HAVE GOOD SALES. EVERYONE WILL BUY IT!

I main Attikus bro! This guy looks plain badass, and i'm slashing bitches left and right all day! Of course, by bitch I do NOT intend to insult women in any sense. Nothing is more BADASS than respecting women!

This unironically gave me a boner

Oh yeah? That's funny, dream boy. How about this for a joke though: What's do you call a fat pathetic piece of shit who spends all day on a lithuanian fax machine image board all day talking about video games he's never played and bitching about them endlessly who wastes his life away in his mother's house while spending all his government pity funds on my games as day one purchases and pre-orders despite saying that he'll never buy one? Your fucking life, kiddo.

YO DUDE HE'S TOTALLY RAD BRO! I MAIN THIS BADASS PENGUIN IN A MECH TONY! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU BRO, RESPECTING WOMAN IS SO BADASS!

Whoah slow down there sport.

Lemme get on my stomach so I can hear what you are saying down there.

YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY BUT YOU'RE NOT. IT CLEARLY SAYS ON THE INTERNET THAT I'M 6 FOOT 9, YOU FUCKING DWARF MANLET

Do people really think this shit is funny? Enough to get a thread about it going all day everyday?

There is nothing funny about a discussion on quality games like Fallout 4 and Skyrim. Have you bought and/or preordered any of them?

Squeek squeek squeek.

By jove son you'd think wed get an infestation of mice, get the stepladder I cant hear you.

There's nothing left to preorder, Todd.

There are, however, lootboxes to be purchased.

SUCH A LUST FOR PREORDERS

BUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYY

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh were getting nothing out of this one.

Better call in MK or KFC man to make the next skyrim, todd can no longer reach the keys on the keyboard.

Hey buddy, yeah you down there. Do you really believe that Todd Howard is not atleast 7 feet tall? That's not cool.

ill never get over that fucking mask they put on him
like hes the fucking ridler or some shit

have fun running like 2 mods

So you all seriously get off to role playing as business men?

That's kinda sad

Hey there fellow 4chin gamerz! I'm sure Hello Games™ is working hard on fixing No Man's Sky© PC to make it totally radical! I'm sure having fun on my Playstation 4®! See you in the sky*, gamerz!

Hey Todd your game is for the birds hahaha.

p.s. Dork

>not maybe 7 or 8 quintillion right now. my dude

Are you all literally twelve years old?

Holy shit this is embarrassing

This. I don't even like video games that much. I come for the LOL threads, but we have dumb virgins in here roleplaying with some Todd guy.

Pathetic. A board filled with manbabies that have accomplished nothing with their lives. Honestly, playing vidya after 25 is kinda a red flag. I'm 23 and I already have my own home, and I'm the happily married breadwinner to a (soon-to-be) household of 4. These children will never know the joy of holding their own baby in their hands, or playing ball with their wife's son in the front yard, on a sunny Tuesday afternoon. They'll just continue to game and game, rotting away until they've pissed away the last of their money, while pretending that they're superior to normal people like you and I.

Only then will they step back and take a good hard look at their lives and see that we were right, all along.

>implying toddposting isn't the best thing on Sup Forums in years

Its not.

I really don't get the appeal

FOR THE BIRDS HAHAHAHA

Bait with a bowl of pasta.

Not as sad as entering a thread just to complain about it instead of just hiding it and going into a thread that you actually like.

This one is fucking perfect.

But these threads are a constant. Like there is constantly a todd posting thread up. As soon as one goes down, the next comes up

I'm genuinely curious as to what people find funny about avatarfagging and roleplaying as some businessmen

Just wordfilter "Skyrim Remastered". Problem solved.

Excuse me?
Most of the people in here aren't even Todd. Take this gentleman for example:IT'S YOU ISN'T IT, SAWYER? YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! SEQUEL TO NEW VEGAS NEVER EVER!

I know about filters mate

I really just want to know "why?"

Why are there people who literally eat feces and enjoy doing so?
It's just another mystery of life.

I guess you just have to be autistic to enjoy a thread like this