What are some good PC exclusives?

What are some good PC exclusives?

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v19290
vice.com/read/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are we just gonna have these platform wars all day? Fuck i need to leave this place.

I dont understand how anyone could have a cuck fetish.

I wouldn't know about that.

>bang my wife

So this is the power of PC gaming?

I read ntr, netori, cheating because I like seeing woman cave into pleasure and lose against the cock
And they usually have good artists

There's nothing wrong with woman cucking her bf to restore respect if he thinks he controls her.

I like ntr because if it's good it makes me mad and being mad while fapping feels good

I enjoy banging cheating bitches.

The maker for this game and all the other Illusion feel like they are just for show. No matter how much you may trick yourself into thinking you made something unique, all the faces still end up liking the same.

But why. It just proves you'll never hold a woman because undoubtedly have an inferior cock to someone else. You will never get any of the fucking. It's like an even lower form of masturbation.

I'm not insecure nor a virgin, jokes on you :^)

Not really.
The problem is that many people are lazy and use the default face presets with minor tweaks.
This is why so many characters look asian, the presets are trash.

I enjoy NTR because no real person gets their feelings hurt.

Because sometimes you want to fuck a woman, but she is already married.

Ah, Nippon games for the SanFran crowd

I seriously want to get cucked lads

finally a proper game for americans

I actually like the ahegao part of it, but NTR almost always go together with it.

ahegao + vanilla best combo tho

I would enjoy that part, but they focus a LOT on the guy crying and being sad, that just bums me out....

ahegao -ntr -rape -"mind break"

>includes route from the wife's perspective

If I got cucked at least it would mean I had a gf to begin with...

Forgot a -cheating there lad

>mind break
guaranteed boring fap

I look at cucks the same way people look at pedos. Except I don't think they should die but they should be quarantined from the rest of us

What if I want a loli to cuck me?

How do you feel about furries then?

Same with piss and scat
>b-but it's about the girl being embarrassed
Then why do they want to drink it?

>PCucks have literally spent thousands of dollars on parts to play these games

because i dont see myself as the cuckee and this

what game? please

Who would buy this? I already play this IRL with my wife most weekends

Cucks without wives have needs too. Honestly, this might prove to be the GOTY according to most of the gaming press.

Someone tell Anthony Burch, he can sue for copyright.

>blew loads over this
the only good ntr
thank god I played it at 4x speed

People have very bad self esteem.

At least we have mods on Fallout 4 unlike your precious PS4.

>consolefags spend 400 dollars each year plus online tip to play no games

Which is more retarded?
Don't answer that.

silent hunter III

Why are they not localizing their other superior game?

>I read ntr, netori, cheating because I like seeing woman cave into pleasure and lose against the cock
No, you read NTR and netori because you are a fucking beta cuck
If you liked sluts then you'd just read shit with sluts in them without the NTR, which is greater in number anyways

Have you never heard of alpha cucks?

Better yet why not the Marina series, or maybe it's more expensive to localize that since it's very popular series from Atelier Sakura

I don't normally enjoy giving out (You)s, but you've earned it, champ.

So who here is excited for Rance 5D and Rance VI?

The only correct answer.

>not fucking the person who cucked you

Please tell us about them.

>his wife is a fujoshi
KEK.

Not him but for some reason a lot of doujin artists who are (relatively) really good at drawing keep doing cuck shit and nothing else, and if you want to rub one out on some character that's not a boatslut, idol, or 2hu then sometimes they only have a small selection and the well-drawn ones are cuck shit. I would prefer not even touching that garbage if this wasn't the case.

finally a translated NTR game, hope they bring more

>Actually playing Fallout 4
Get out of here, Todd

now that's how you assert dominance

>tfw just fapped to this game with my vive roomscale

Shit is so cash

It's a fetish, you don't have to get it.

Yep only one thing to do.
Request sauce.

When will MG pick this up?
vndb.org/v19290

I'm open for everything but it's a turn off seeing the Chad being buff as fuck.

Takanashi Kouta, a student with below average grades in physical and mental subjects (and with a completely boring face) still managed to find his first girlfriend.

One day, he sees girlfriend having an affair with some hooligan, after which he got dumped. Upon being forced to see that handsome hooligan flirting with his girlfriend around him, his life has descended into hell. A while later, one of his internet friends suggests to Kouta that they get revenge.

A few days later, his friend sends him a video, saying

“I sent you this vid. Watch it, man.”

The video contained the handsome man that had stolen his girlfriend getting gang raped by a group of gay guys.

“Fuck you assholes,” he said, trying to act tough.

“This doesn’t feel good at all! Who the fuck would… feel good fucking a guy…aaah!!”

While he was trying to act commanding in spite of his position, the other guys still managed to hold him down and completely fuck his brains out. That wonderful sight made Kouta feel more than just relief…

It made him feel like having plenty of punishment sex!

soon

Fetishes are inherently illogical. I'd hypothesize it's just a submission thing by another name but I dunno cause I don't have it.

Taking the forbidden fruit makes it taste sweeter.

he means from the perspective of cucks

>moving in to college dorms
>won't be able to fap to my H-games and doujins

What do bros? This is some serious crisis

>read NTR
>imagine yourself as the girl

now it's not a gay fetish

>falling for the college meme

>hate anime
>have cuck fetish
what am i supposed to to besides killing myself?

Before I get into this game I need to ask. Are you the cuck or the guy making the husband watch?

Man I was NEET for like 6 months or so and I honestly don't know how fags can take it

Don't you get all sorts of anxiety issues and shit?

Legend of Grimrock 2
Expeditions Conquistador
Grim Dawn
Age of Decadence
Underrail
Civilization V
Antichamber
Age of Wonders 3
Sunless Sea
Arma 3

What are some good PS4 exclusives?

They do.
Why do you think they're suicidal and hate everything?

2 perspectives, one from the cuck and one from the wife. The type with the protag cucking the other guy is called netori

Thanks.

Your roommates won't mind.

As for the op, jagged alliance 2 1.13b patch, warcraft 3 / red alert 2 / C&C ts and 3, pretty much any rts, pretty much any real mech sim (earthsiege, mechwarrior, heavy gear) or space sim (wing commander, freespace, or if you're gay, x3, S.P.A.Z., etc.)
Lots of mmos
Lots of mobas.
Lots of shit like darkest dungeon or actual rogue likes (dungeon crawl stone soup, moria, dwarf fortress, whatever)

Any flight sim (IL2 Sturmovik comes to mind)

Any decent real time tactics game (xcom apocalypse, fallout tactics, close combat series)

Any decent fps (serious Sam hd, hard reset, painkiller, mods/maps for doom duke quake wolf, etc)

Fan games like am2r

Most emulation only works on a pc. Dolphin and project 64 especially. (I actually used bleemcast to run ps1 games on my dreamcast)... but that's offtopic.
Also stop being a cuck.

Try live action cuck. There's a lot of it on imagefap.

Why do i enjoy peeing in girls mouth? Because its a fucking fetish and you dont and cant explain it

vice.com/read/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult
>Dave is a Southern California entrepreneur and part-time "alpha cuck" in his mid-forties. He was kind enough to explain to us what an "alpha cuck" is exactly, and he said he wasn't thrilled about his sexual identity being used to slander liberals.
here you go

thanks for the laughs user, have a (you)

So true user.

Any good ntr doujins out lately?

Oh geez, this guy doesn't represent southern californians. I really want to build death camps in California for his kind and etc.

>People pay to have nigs fuck their wife
>Alpha

I used to think Sup Forums was a bunch of annoying fags who shit up every board they touched, but the world really is getting weird. Has the decline of religion in first world countries led to this degeneracy? Or is having more open media access just showing what has been happening all along?

>tfw

>one from the cuck and one from the wife
Glad I asked. I'll look into netori

cuck simulator? Who would be the most ideal reviewer?

That's not even a fucking alpha cuck. That's forcing a guy with a much smaller dick than yours on your wife and laughing at how disappointed she is in his lack of size and ability. You want her to miss your cock.

when are we gonna round up and gas the cucks

The "Hey Ash Watcha Playin'" family.

the slippery slop allowing gay marriage was the final nail in the coffin

Get a life.

They get off to thinking about the one they like being a slut?

manga gamer its working on her game and rance right?

Literally PCucks