IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS
D44M WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BAD
OVERWATCH WAS SUPPOSED TO FLOP AND LOSE MOMENTUM
SUN AND MOON WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST NAIL IN THE POKEMON COFFIN
XV WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL FF AND PUT MY HIPSTER JRPGS SERIES ON THE MAP AGAIN

H-HOLD ME BROS
AT LEAST WE WERE RIGHT ABOUT WE WUZ MAFIA AND NU MALE SKY, R-RIGHT?

Even Watchdogs 2, while not selling, was better than the original.

>Sup Forums is always wrong while Sup Forums is always right
rlly makes u tink

the tortanic mentality truly is a pox upon society

The advantage to assuming every game to be bad isn't the satisfaction in seeing them fail, it's the pleasant surprise when they turn out to be good.

Nu-Sup Forums being a bunch of normalfags with shit taste and no standards, doesn't make those games good at all.

>XV WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL FF AND PUT MY HIPSTER JRPGS SERIES ON THE MAP AGAIN
remind me how is this not happening?

Other than D44M, I think OP isn't trying to make a point on the game's actual quality but make fun of Sup Forums's prediction on how those products would peform on the market.

This. If there is any AAA game releasing, Sup Forums has in their head that it will flop if there is ANY bad press about it, period. Games like No Man's Sky, SFV, and Battleborn certainly aren't helping that confirmation bias; they're games that were doomed to fail, and it was clear from all sides, yet they think they're prophets. Surprise, a ridiculously ambitious and hyped-up indie game shown off for years, and made by a dev studio whose only other IP is fucking Joe Danger didn't live up to expectations. WOW, good job, Sup Forums.

Just look at the pre-order numbers and metascore

Give me (you)s

Overwatch is bad. Can't speak about the rest in the first "paragraph"

>people here are so contrarian that they say FFXV is a legit good game

What went so, so horribly wrong with this board?

Give me those (boobs)

>Sup Forums was always right
Top kek
How it feel to join in 2015

I'll trade (You).

The contrarian opinion would be thinking FFXV is a legit bad game, bro

>muh sekrit klub
grow up kid

Overwatch is surprisingly fun.
That is, right up to you hit lvl 35 and get paired with tryhards more frequently.
Sure is fun 1v1'ing a rogue Genji 200 levels above you that no one gives a shit about or getting rekt by a Widowmaker that literally only has to point and click once to kill you.

>Making ripoff/sequel threads after your first one gets deleted

>Sup Forums ever right
Jesus here's a kek and a (you)

>mad that trump is going to take away his NEETbux

It's kind of sad how the second game's bad sales were the fault of the original's bad reputation

Dumb frogposter. Just take your loss like a man and move on.

>Sup Forums
>ever right

It's ok. Bannerlord will fix everything.

Doom 4 was bad

I'm not a burger wagecuck

>the media
>ever right

99% chance to lose.

>hes just playing space chess

man fuck those guys and fuck politics in general

Those are his words cuck.

facts are for cucks, you fucking cuckl

>implying Trump isn't playing interdimensional chess

>not a burger
lol why even live? you exist only to serve the big american cock

Where's Angela Merkel on that pic

>the game stopped being fun when i started being forced to play with people who actually understand the game instead of kids who just got the game for their birthday

git gud

Don't forget about watch dogs 2 being good

And mankind divided despite what shills said about the SJWisms was also good

Has Sup Forums ever been so wrong in any other year before?

lol no trumps presidency will turn america into an irrelevant nation like the UK and the funniest part about it is that you're repeating their mistakes.

Do Muricans actually believe this?
Your country is 63% white AND that number is becoming lower

Guess I learned to understand the mechanics, utilities, weaknesses and direct counters of every hero in the rooster in a single week then.

Lubing up her cavernous butthole for another cultural enrichment.

yes after a week of playing, you're supposed to stop being a bitch and understand how the game works.

git gud. or better yet just give the game to someone who can actually play video games.

This. When you're actively hoping it's bad just so you can be right, you're only hurting yourself.

Normies like shit games, what do you expect?

As someone who played and beat Mankind Divided, it is not a good game. Too short with limited environments, and a boring story.

Holy fuck. If every Overwatch player is as edgy as you, there's no denying that the fanbase is literal aids

B-BUT MUH TORTANIC

just stop playing the game

it's a competitive fps arena game. with ultimates. if you're seriously going to complain about people playing the game better than you, either git gud or stop playing.

this has always been the only two options, but of course faggots like you would rather just bitch and cry.

tell me more about how many times you've died to some 14 year old kid fucking around with genji.

How is that sad? Fuck video games, the whole industry needs to hit a recession. If anything Watch Dogs 2 selling too well.

Name ONE good AAA game this year.

Not even that guy, but I still stand by that Overwatch players are fucking retarded.

>he said while unironically posting on an American-made site on most likely an American-made machine to speak American language and when he's not he's arguing about video games he's American politics and American Hollywood movies

I can't hear you. Know why I can't hear you? Because there's no atmosphere on the fucking moon

they're all objectively better human beings than you, who simply shitposts on Sup Forums all day and can't even play video games.

even the worst 12 year old Hanzo player on Earth will always be more of a man than you.

>fuck video games
-Sup Forums

>t. shitposts on this very same board about why his game and it's fanbase is superior
You should go out and get a job and be a winner famlam. Posting Trump all day isn't gonna make you a winner.

>Just look at the pre-order numbers
Where?

yes keep telling me to get employed while i shitpost at work and play overwatch. brb playing video games with 15 year olds while being paid for it.

>he's content as he is now and doesn't strive to get better
That's what losers do. Are you a loser?

>WD2
>good

Am I really posting on Sup Forums or some kind of retard chamber because holy shit what kind of horribly wrong pleb would hold such an opinion?

Sup nu/v/ really corrected my record

FF XV
rekt