A fucking math autist

>a fucking math autist
>somehow the most powerful Daedra to ever exist

Bravo Bethesda!

youre the biggest autist for giving a shit about bethesda games lore

Is he Lawful Neautral?

>200 years after the cycle was broken, enough time to establish a power base, cults and start influencing things in the mortal world
>absolutely no sight or mention of him in Skyrim

Where did he go?

He is playing on time

Do lawful neutral characters aggresively expand?

Mod it

Probably the villain of the next game

I don't see why not

is this a screenshot

makes sense when your world's magic system is based around combining spells to raise their numerical values

I always expected that they always keep to themselves and fuck you up if you fuck them up first

He has no interest in mortals. he only cares about order, perfect order.

I like the sudden influx of new TES lore threads lately

I think so

How would his relationship with hermaeus mora be? What exactly is their difference btw? I mean they are both all-knowing

neutrality doesn't equal apathy and inaction

Look them up on UESP
I don't think we have any information on interaction between them due to Jyggalag being a relatively new addition

Yeah there always a lot to discuds about in TES lore

>Wow it took 15 of you to curse me

"lawful" however implies that he follows laws, and the entire reason he got dicked on initially was because he was breakin too many rules

I'm not all that knowledgeable on d&d, but I understood neutral as 'doesn't do evil deeds, but won't go out of his way to do good deeds either' and lawful as 'follows the laws of whatever place he lives in
So the war just had to be legal and it's cool, unless war is considered inherently evil which I doubt

why is he shegorath in skyrim again?

exactly, but the war WASNT legal, it's why he got dicked on by the other daedra. this is the entire reason jyggo is so interesting, because he broke rules so hard that he pissed off the gods of breaking rules

jyggo is 100% neutral neutral its part of his fucking design, how is this even a question

because he was the hero of kvatch, and he was on vacation.

I can't wrap my mind around Dragon Breaks. It makes my head full of fuck.

I misunderstood the nature of your question, it's rhetorical and not factual
Carry on

He is the most powerful against other daedric princess because he basically nullifies their influence.
They are from chaotic creatia, he makes chaotic creatia his bitch and brings order.

As for him not having a cult, do I have to remind people that the only way daedric princess can interact with mortals is through existing artifacts and shrines and portals, Martin sealed the veil and unless someone goes into oblivion in search of jygg and brings his attracts to Mundus, he has no way to interact with it.
On top of that 200 years to get a new proper plane from scratch is barely enough.

did you guys not play the game? hes just the other side of sheogoraths bi-polar arse

>tfw still don't know what this meme is actually called
i searched for "cartoon chef" and "cook" and "tastes good" and "so perfect" and other variations of these themes but i just can't find it

Literally in the file name

Not anymore. Did you not play the game?

Wasn't Jyggalag the original? I thought his story was that the other Princes found him to be too powerful and split him in half, making half of him pure madness or some shit like that.

It's fucking simple
Time is a dissociative God
Confuse that God, creating several parallel timelines where different stuff can be done
Later timelines will merge one Aka stops being confused and calls Jills, so all the stuff that happened in alertnate timelines merges too into one.

thats not at all who he is. he was the most powerful deadra and the other deadras were scared of his power, and so they all cursed him to turn into sheogorath.

He got free. The Hero of Kwatch became the new God of madness by mantle walking weird shit

They didn't split him
They basically took the madness of the universe that got created after Lorkhans heart was torn out, the sithis shaped hole, and merged it with jyggalag

What would a Dragon Break look like in real life?

The thing about lawful is that it depends on whose rules he was breaking. A Lawful Good Paladin doesn't give a shit about evil laws.

Power is not absolute to Et'Ada
He wasn't literally more powerful because at the base all Et'Ada other than lorkhan and Akatosh seem to be of similar power level at the start
It's just that conceptually he is the most powerful counter to chaos of the other daedric prices

People would say that the Berenstain bears were actually called Bearenstein

TES lore is fucking crazy, I love it

Lost time phenomenon

good explanation.

>dissociative

THANK YOU user. I'm glad people are finally using the correct term instead of "schizophrenic". Goddamn I've been bitching about that for years.

jesus christ what the fuck goes on in tES games

here i am just jumping around skyrim as a sneaky archer while i learn that while i'm killing the owner of an orphanage, fucking shiggywoo is splitting dimensions and wopwopscranger is breaking so many rules the god of breaking rules is getting pissed

Depends on how long it lasts and how often it merges and breaks.
If it is one small event, like you have to choose to jump or sit, you will do one of these but once time merges you will realize that alternative you did the other thing and you will remember both. If one of you died you will look realize that you remember your death sometimes an alternate corpse of you might even appear once shit merges.

If it's a thousand year Dragon break that merges and breaks ever five seconds... well imagine being in a constant confusion where you remember and see outcomes of multiple contradicting actions happening at the same time to the point where you go mad and just sit in one place not doing anything in hopes to stop this madness.

Sup Forums here, this looks like a better Batou then the one we are getting in the new Ghost in the shell movie.

Would you like to take a moment to talk about CHIM?

How can he fare against hermaeus mora then? I mean they both counter each other.

i haven't watched the trailers yet. is it that bad?

Both Trump and Hillary won the presidency.

Have you heard of the elf (and once Khajit, but that was an accident) genociding, insane, gay robot crusader from the future?

It's not good

>gay
DELET THIS

I can speculate at best, but herma is essentially an endless chaotic and unorganized library of everything where jygg is a rigid equation of everything
One can make sense and restrain the other I guess

Does this crazy lore stuff ever happen in the games or just in the books you find?

I thought Elder scrolls races never advance past medieval tech.

sure

Math is pretty strong if used correctly.

But the thing is that herma knows everything from the past,present and future while jygg knows everything through deduction and logic. That would mean that jygg knows that herma knows everything which includes to know that jygg knows all. They both know what happens in the future.

>tfw we will never get another TES game that goes deep into the lore and nature of the the Elder Scrolls world.

The Dwemer built a giant robot god of logic that fucks reality six times sideways and wears them as it's skin and is currently fuck knows where.

Also the Redguard managed to LITERALLY nuke their entire continent so hard that it sank into the ocean. With swords.

So no, it's just that the period Skyrim is set in is really shitty

In songs it says that he loved a spear warrior called huna
People tried to deny it and said that huna might be female despite it being a male name, but Mk confirmed that huna is male
It does very often but it looks shit usually and not as grand or epic like in lore, this casuals don't even assume anything special
Even mages guild Arniels endeavor quest had tonal architecture

Ever been to a Dwemer ruin? Robots, AI, guns, LASERS, helicopters.

Wait so Sheogorath fills the hole that Lorkhan left. So he is acting out as him and is mantling him. Is Sheogorath a deadric shezarrine? Is that why Ramen aka Ebon-arm hates all deadra but him. What the fuck is this lore.

m-maybe it was platonic

>nuke

They splitted atoms through sword slashs they didnt literally build a nuke.

No Talos manteles Lorkhan

VIVEC IS NOT MY GOD. HE'S A FAGGOT WANNABE CHIMER. PRAISE DAGOTH UR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of related question but why didnt jyggalag and hermaeus mora CHIM yet?

Obviously

In second era there were ather ships that could travel to space and interdimensinal stations like battlespire
Before that elves were building towers and constructs that controlled reality
Dwemer had tonal architecture and robots, Sotha sil had magical circuits and androids.

TES is regressing, not progressing

If sheogorath is the hero of kvatch how come he isn't a loli in skyrim huh?

im really thinking here

The same reason Lorkhan couldn't CHIM. You have to know "love", a purely mortal concept.

it's also not bad

Your loli turned into an old Scottish/Irish man.

This. CHIM requires a fundamental understanding of -all- of reality. The Daedra and Aedra can't do that.

here

i just got some marks of dibella from the guys some whore in Riften dinged.

What's dibella? Is it some succubus shit?

WHAT THE FUCK

Yes and no
Sheogorath is specifically dissociation and madness created by Akatosh and Lorkhan... So he is the universal contradiction and the very source of madness
And yes, that is why he is liked by a lot of Lorkhanic entities

That lore exists since variety of faith, before oblivion

Never underestimate the power of math.

her temple is in the same town god just go ask them

"She" is actually an Aedra, one of the Divines.

I don't know much about her but I think she's some kind of sex/fertility goddess.

>"lawful" however implies that he follows laws, and the entire reason he got dicked on initially was because he was breakin too many rules.

No, you're a fucking retard, the whole reason why the rest of the daedra felt threatened by him, was because his ORDER was anti-thesis to their CHAOS. Are you actually trying to claim any of the daedra give fuck about "laws" he was literally the only one.

I'm not sure what else you want besides Ron Pearlman, except Ron Pearlman can't act

Whats the difference between boethia,mephala and nocturnal?

The actor is fine, it's the tiny little eyes

the eyes just look dumb. take the same guy and just make his actual eyes white and it'd look better.

Three wives of Shor
Kyne-the fight for freedom and nature tomboy
Dibella-passion and fertility bimbo
Mara-motherly love and compassion milf

How is peryite chaotic? He is all about balance and order.

i'll have kyne please

For me it's honestly the beady little eyes.

>Ron Pearlman can't act
That's just not true.

>kyne

You mean kynareth?

>the daedra was a dev self insert
>it was meant to mean that all these fucking nerds have incredible power level
>shit gets real when he uncovers his true power level

makes sense now? the math autists made this game so guess who´s the god inside the game

Its not restricted to one person. Technically Neravarine, Dovahkiin, Reman Cyrodiil, Hjalty Early-Beard, Zerun Arctus, Ysmir Wulfarth
mantled Lorkhan. Also the Hero of Kvatch mantled Sheogorath.

Fuck off nord. Don't you have some mammoth to fuck?