Time: ‘Final Fantasy XV’ Is a Glorious Return to Relevance

>the state of Sup Forums
How can one board be so utterly and completed devastated?

b-but my tortanic meme

DELETE THIS

given that you've been spamming these threads for hours, desperately looking for any source to suggest FF15 is some god-given masterpiece, I'm going to say you're the one who's buttblasted.

This, holy crap, we do not need 15+ threads about this fucking game.

and you're desperately looking for any reviews to suggest FF15 is a blunder of a century

just admit it, tortanic is dead in the water, the conan meme you've been forcing is going nowhere. you lost.

This is the first thread i've posted

Stay rectum ravaged

So when was the last time a huge ass AAA game was critically panned by mainstream magazines? I don't really remember.

Mafia III

How can we be buttblasted if we were the ones that were right the whole time? Lmao

mafia 3 like a month ago i think

Mario Party Star Rush
WWE2k17
Mafia 3
Batman VR
Recore

If you wonder why the worst AAA games are typically in the average range, its because they have enough money and investment to make sure its at least not completely broken like say Sonic Boom

Smaller projects no one gives a fuck about gets less money, less QA, etc

It's not some tinfoil hat conspiratorial exchange of money

Actually panned and not just given middling scores? No Man's Sky. It's more recent than it has been in past.

last guardian next week

I must say, the reviews look encouraging. Thank god

absolutely patently fucking false, see driv3r

It wasn't that bad...

Of course western normies are going to love the game, it's right up their alley.

not only is this like 30 years old but its stupid as fuck.

try forming your own opinions instead of waving around some dumb conjecture from 1980 m8y

Oh yeah dude normies totally play final fantasy

except I'm not doing that, I'm just a bystander pissed off at the ridiculous volume of these threads, I know this is hard to grasp for an autist, but Sup Forums has many people and some of them aren't involved in whatever "war" you think you're playing.

If it doesn't score higher than fucking boreshonored 2 it will be worrying to me.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES NEWS
ABOUT A HUGE GAME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR 10 YEARS

look at the OP, then at the catalog, then look at my post again.

>stop talking about big game news on big games

Yep none of that has anything to do with my mockery of your red ass

did you do as I said?
There's spammed FF15 threads constantly, many of them with a clear "us vs them" mentality about them, crying over some apparent criticism FF15 got before release, even the OP of this one alludes to it.