This is a video game, folks, it's a game

This is a video game, folks, it's a game.

It's not real life.

I REPEAT.

It's not real life.

It's the power of the PS4Pro!

WOW! It looks so next gen

So this...

is the power of FauK gaming

jump in the water and drown

why did they set FFXV in Sonic 06?

This is just... wow.

I'm speechless right now.

why are you guys posting the xbone version?

Is the joke that it looks like shit?

Wow so this is the power of the Playstation 2.

POST THE WEBM

Stop. This shit is embarrassing.
As a proud owner of a PS4 Slim, you're just making the rest of us look fucking bad.

Why the fuck do games that look worse than Half life 2 still get released? Unironically how is this allowed?

If that's actually the Xbone version, what does the PS4 Pro version look like?

10 years and it looks like dogshit. I wonder what the PC version will look like if it ever comes out. Hopefully the retards will actually include graphics options unlike FF13.

I can see the pixels

I can already see it
>Graphic Options
>Contrast: Low, Mid, High
>AA: On/Off
>Adjust your screem brightness until Tabata's shame is visible

That's some nice looking water

>developed 10 years

Why are Nintendo fans so upset over this game? Is it because the Switch looks like shit?

Oh shit, this game looks good
I'll be sure to buy it, thanks buds ;)

Took Square a decade, people contracted cancer, got better, got worse and died while waiting, all for this shit of an upscaled PS3 game. Let that feeling sink in.

Unbelievable. I can't believe these are pictures from a video game.

Just speechless rn

Why do you care so much?
Game is fun for others, it doesn't have to appeal to everyone. Maybe people dont care about graphics all the time.

Which is why I find it weird Nintendo fans shitpost so hard with Xenoblade X because that game looked like shit too.

Which webm?

PS4 Pro player here, the HDR option is enabled on my console, bu it's greyed out on FFXV, the fuck am I doing wrong?

Or isn't patched in yet?

So with an AAA game people don't have to care for graphics, for story, for characters, for an inconsistent gameplay even, I guess they just have to care about

Yeah why would anyone care that the game fails to meet expectations after 10 years of waiting for it?

The game seems okay though, most people show general positive reception to it. Have you beaten it already?

Who was waiting for 10 years? Its hardly even the same game anymore.

Who said this is the xbone version?

Did i just have a stroke or did everyone really just take this bait without even thinking twice?

xenoblade x looked gorgeous for hardware it was on, all that it needed to run in at least fullhh to be gorgeous by any standards while ffXV looks like mix ps4/ps1 where everything further then 50m from you is from ps1 quality

Anyone who saw it when it was first shown obviously.

Shitposters trying to save face now that FFXV is getting good scores

Not really. Xenoblade X looks like a PS2 game, runs at 720p, and has no proper animation of physics, nor any lighting. Its all just HD textures and baked on fixtures.
That being said, FF15 looks more enjoyable than Xenoblade due to the fact that Xenoblade had nothing going for it.

Looks like they put more effort into it than OP's stale epic meme

HOLY SHIT! Thanks for tipping me off about this game OP

game's getting good reviews. your meme threads are over

Which version runs better, ps4 or xbone? I have both so I want to get the one that chugs less.

Oh no, game reviews, whatever shall we do?

who's the blonde twink

Time to go full contrarian hipster. We CANNOT let the anti meme force win! UNLEASH OUR POWER TOGETHER NOW BOYS

user reviews are easier faked.

even an autistic Sup Forumsack is more qualified to review a game than those numale """journalists"""
and I don't even have an opinion on ff15, I just saw your post on frontpage and wanted to tell you "not an argument"

>whatever shall we do?
suicide is the only option now that the game is successful and good scores are a better shitposting tool than ugly screenshots

When will consolefags learn that all good looking trailers run on PC? Cramming a game into a modern console is like squeezing water out of a rock. Unless the art direction is fucking tight, you won't have anything close to photorealism or decent graphics. Why don't you brand-loyal faggots quit the bullshit and start demanding honesty from the developers? I hope that FFXV is the last straw for you motherfuckers to get you shit together.

I don't own a console to play FFXV but you guys are trying way too hard to force another TORtanic

>you guys are trying way too hard to force another TORtanic
and getting btfo while doing it

battlefield got good scores and is selling like hot cakes
watch dogs got good scores
final fantasy got good scores and will probably sell fine

Sup Forums officially took Sup Forums's place as the wrong board

the graphics look like sonic 06

As someone who played (and really enjoyed) XCX, the world was really fun, exploration was great, the environment looked pretty/varied/foreign (xeno), good game.
Additionally; I still have my Game Informer mag from YEARS ago when XV was Versus, and back then, had it came out, I would've played it. Don't own a PS4, so I'll pass on this.

That being said, maybe Nintendo fans are shitposting because of all the retarded shit PS4 people shitposted concerning GOLDEN FACE/YOU'LL NEVER PLAY X/Bloodborne/etc.
Reap what you sow and all that.

>Sup Forums was right about Trump
>Sup Forums keeps being wrong about everything

Yup.

My only fear with FFXV is the 10 million sales prediction.
It'll be fortunate to get half of that in it's first week

This one?

you're supposed to wait for the textures to load in before you take the screenshot

define expectations, do you mean the marketing or the voices in peoples head that say things are gonna be good

This one?

Why does it look worse than Assassins' Creed 2?

thanks doc

woah...