Polygon

>Polygon

I ain't clicking that you fucking newfeg

NOW

>Marvel Cinematic Universe

As much as I hate polygon, they normally don't report this shit unless their source is really good.

>tfw all of the characters you want are dead

The "No X-Men" part pisses me off, but I believe it.

Magneto is the fucking Ryu of MvC though. I'm not sure if I'm buying this.

>no X-men
>no Fantastic Four
JUST

>tfw the only one you want isn't

Still don't believe it, the only source Polygon will have is "we read it on NeoGAF"
Although if it is real then no X-Men/F4 is completely expected

>Jin
>Slain

>Magneto

You mean fucking Wolverine, bub. Also this sucks because no Mr. Sinister, Cable, Magik, or Phoenix Force Cyclops

>Cyclops
>Slain
FRIKK

>No X-men

DROPPED.

Is this PS4 exclusive?

OP man, you gotta paste bin this shit
On a related note
MAHVEL BABY WHO YOU WANT IN???

Watch as it just turns out to be UMvC3 remastered for PS4, now with more frames of lag and you have to pay for Jill and Shuma again

Most likely if its shown at PSX.

Inb4 donte announced

Just to get this out of the way.

>we'll probably get this faggot as a DLC costume for Deadpool instead of the REAL Venom

Marvel is fucking dead

>agent venom
>bad
I'd rather have him replace spider-man

>He didn't play Marvel 2
No, I mean Magneto. Magneto is a staple in Marvel 2 and 3, where Wolverine only got play in 3, and even then, didn't get much play once Ultimate was released.

no

>Marvel Cinematic Universe

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS TO MAGNETO AND SENTINEL

Gwen Pool and Spider Gwen are all I need

you can come too

theres a difference between mascot and gameplay staple, wolverine is a much bigger face for marvel, or was, than magneto.

IT'S BINGO TIME!

>No X-Men
>No Fantastic 4
>Inhumans make up 90% of the roster including on Capcom side
>Iron Fist, MODOK and Taskmaster will be dropped for Captain Marvel, Angela and Jane Foster Thor
>Donte
>Vorgil
>Gene STILL won't be in it
>MCU
>Viewtiful Joe will be gone
>Input lag out the ass
>Will never come to PC
>Will just have an Ultimate update less than a year later
>Won't even ship with arcade mode
Why would you want current Capcom and Marvel anywhere near this

its just dumb clickbait anyways because it doesnt confirm anything.

the article basically just says Marvel is listening to their fans. but thats literally just a generic response any company says so that they dont sound like complete assholes.

fuck Sentinel, he and a select few other characters basically fucking ruined MVC3

FUG

IT'S HAPPENING

>no phoenix wright

fuck off

>Mega Man
Hahahaha don't be retarded

What the fuck did Sentinel do to ruin MVC3?
He was horribly nerfed compared to 2

Also, I hope Tron comes back again.

Same nigga

Brock > Gargan > Flash >>>>>>>>>>>> "we wuz klyntar" Flash > everyone else

>two powerstone character x-factor transform at the same time
>crowd get hype
>Ono
>"we have one more announcement"
>powerstone hd collection with online multiplayer
>"one more thing"
>powerstone 3 is announced
>same great game as powerstone 1

>Agent Venom
>Good
go and take your forgoten character with you

>Ono
>announcing anything good
What alternate universe do you live in, friend
and how do I get there

Captain Commando will rise again.

Don't do this to me, please

replace wolverin, deadpool, and magneto with squirrel girl, rocket raccoon+groot tag team, and black widow and that's the most believable list out there

you don't remember half of all comps running sentinel because his kit was so versatile? not to mention he was so huge that it was nearly impossible to drop combos with him

Maybe I've played too much UMVC3 to remember vanilla, but Sentinel was easily outclassed.

Marvel just doesn't own the movie licenses for those properties. Has nothing to do with everything else.

>forgotten
You do know marvel been pushing agent venom in the cartoon and comic universe recently more so then old venom?

He's a better character overall compared to spider-man

Tell me, Gene is in or not?!

They're like meth addicts, it doesn't matter the quality so long as it gets them a high reminiscent of it they will be satiated.

I main reboot Dante

> no more xfags
thank God

>agent venon
>that fucking retarded thing
i'm so glad i don't follow spiderman or any comic at all

> X-Men
user...

The Lord of the Raptors please

your character is old news
Venom is now going back to basics
also
>posting worst Thunderbolts

Gene and X topped the polls prior the Ultimate version of MvC3, Capcom didn't give two shits.

>He doesn't realize that Sony has X-Men for movies but not vidya

redundant we already have sons of Sparta, now with lady

>The Literally who of the Darkstalkers franchise.
Even Anakaris, even fucking Anakaris made it to MvC2 in a game where Capcom just took whatever character sprites laying arounf to compose MvC2's roster.

Raptor/Zabel has no chance.

I made it before this but yeah, like I said yesterday, it's obvious that they will focus on the MCU for the Marvel roster but it would be a mistake to not include Logan or even Deadpool, they are too popular, more than a lot of their MCU characters.

Sony has Spider-Man, fox has X-Men

Sony has no deal on the X-Men, it's Fox.

who gives a fuck if it plays like shit which it most likely will.

>The Luciafag again
No character who appeared after the original Final Fight will ever appear in a crossover.

It's a miracle Maki even escaped the shaft.

I don't read comics or anything, but I find this particular Ms. Marvel costume so ridiculous and stupid, even for comic book standards.
It looks like someone combining different armor pieces in a MMORPG

Im going to main the monster hunter and megaman

No source at all
How fucking low can Polygon get

Oh right, "Gone Home 10/10"

>On Dreamcast 2

I guess it doesn't say there will be no X-men, just a reduced presence. Other companies have held the movie rights to Spiderman/X-men for nearly two decades and they've always shown up in the games, I don't think it'll be too much of an issue now. If only Wolverine and Magneto are in, it'll be a bit disappointing but enough to work with. Personally I hope Capcom finally breaks ranks and puts Zangief and Haggar in the same game.

Marvel has been teasing X-Men coming to some of their mobile games so I wouldn't say the X-Men are out

It does. Marvel COULD include those characters in games, but banned devs from doing it so as to not increase X-Men/FF popularity. They cancelled the FF comic for the same reason.

so were getting missed characters from 3? silver surfer, doc oc, venom, green goblin, and avengers like black widow, quicksilver, black panther, scarlet witch, winter soldier and guardians, thanos

>Capcom still won't put Mega Man X in a game with the X Men and create some retarded connection since they both have X in their name

Also i'm a little concerned they might try a story mode again like they did with SF V and it's clear Capcom is utter shit at this.

> wasting slots already

You seriously expect ANYONE to just out their sources? Fucking hell Sup Forums.

>Wolverine and Magneto sitting this one out
Don't you fucking talk to me like that you son of a bitch

you'll be lucky if they add textures to the game
and you think it will have story mode?
it wont even have practice or arcade or a fucking menu

Man fuck MCU vs Capcom

Give me that fucking MvC3 port/patch.

No X-Men/F4, it seems.

There was literally no public source for the FFVII Remake leak.

You know why? Because people can get sued you dumbass.

Actually, isn't Polygon pretty spot on with their rumors/sources? Kotaku was most of the time on point with their leaks and shit.

>doesn't want to play the peoples dream team of Hulk, Haggar, and Gief

If this comes out early to mid 2017 expect a barebones game like SF V was. How about we not buy this game so they roll the dice on Capcom vs SNK 3?

>Gene

Like people would know what game he comes from. No one gives a fuck about him.

>""leak"" the week of capcup

>Defending Shitgon

Fuck off

>Niitsuma out of the console division
>Neo_G evaced to SNK
Who the hell is even left at Capcom to be the director/battle designer? Woshige? Itsuno?

Polygon does get it right with the big rumors, Kotaku can only leak stuff about hardware, those faggots don't know about game leaks.

ultimate mvc4 will release 12 months later or it will be dlc

Not an argument. Their articles may me trash most of the time, but when it comes to leaks they're the ones that get it right.

Didn't Kotaku leak an AC game? Or was it COD?

what a coincidence

3/10

They're fairly consistent. If I remember correctly, they leaked, Karin and R Mika, along with the FF7 remake. I think there were others, but those were the only ones that interested me.

Capcom, how about you fucking surprise us and not put Ryu, Ken and Akuma in this game? Force people to get out of their comfort zones. I wonder how many fucking normies buy these games, zip through story mode a couple times as Ryu, play one or two games online then never look back?

>Polygon
Dismissed. When there's an official Capcom announcement, then I'll tune in.

Oh, mean like the other super popular choices like Son-Son and Ruby Heart?

It's about the character being likeable, popularity is for characters like Wolverine.

You're my muggas, aren't you Sup Forums?

You know he did nothing wrong.

>no X-Men
>MCU focus
>the same possible source means 2v2+assist only character instead of 3v3 tag assist

Holy shit, fucking monkey's paw again.

>Amingo
>Slain
Those chuckle fucks don't know how hard it is to kill a cactus.

LETS FUCKING

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHERE YOU AT

WHERE YOU AT

Still wont believe it til the trailer

You aren't getting Nero over Dante. DMC4 had it's heyday

>the same possible source means 2v2+assist only character instead of 3v3 tag assist
and this is bad why?

Karin/R.Mika was Siliconera. FF7R was Polygon though.

>Capcom, how about you fucking surprise us and not put Ryu, Ken and Akuma in this game?
Ken got shafted in MvC3

Do you really think there will ever be a crossover fighting game with Capcom's name on it and not feature fucking Ryu? Are you serious?