These figures are coming out this week, I hope you preordered them! :)

These figures are coming out this week, I hope you preordered them! :)
Can't wait to play with my new Amiibo!

Shut up TOY BOY!

:o

>non-canon OoT statue because Link's eyes have been edited open. That's not the piece of art where he's playing with his eyes open.
>non-canon Wind Waker statues because they're based on TWWHD. That's not the right color for them.
>non-canon Zelda 1 statue. They gave him a giant Mario nose.

Sh-shit.

Should've made oot link look like his 64 model

Call me when we get an OoT Ganondorf amiibo.

What do I even do with these?

8-bit Link always has a nose in side view.

They work as normal Link/Zelda for most games, but will do some unique-to-each-figure stuff in Breath of the Wild.

This is what we call autism.

8-bit Link better do something fun in BOTW

Wolf Link companion is pretty damn neat. Still need to finish the Cave of Shadows to max his health.

I'm a huge faggot so I want all of these amiibo. I don't even know what they'll do in BotW but I want them anyway.

what is wrong with me

Nothing. Fun things are fun.

What are they supposed to do in BotW again?

Nobody knows.

thanks user

nobody knows yet. all we know is that the wolf link amiibo lets link have wolf link from TP as a companion that hunts and fights for him

>all we know is that the wolf link amiibo lets link have wolf link from TP as a companion that hunts and fights for him

Oh yeah I remember that now... but canonwise, how does this make sense?

Isn't Wolf Link, well, Link? But then there's Link from BotW... so there's two Links now?

There are dozens of Links

Link isn't the same person in every game, he's sort of reincarnated as the hero of time

That NES Link looks hilarious. I'd get it if it was sold at the price it was worth ($3).

What the fuck is your problem?

A lot of people can't get over the fact that its a figure and can't see that it unlocks extra content in a shit load of games as well.

I get there's many Links, but if they're all reincarnations of other, older Links, then how are there two of them at the same time? That defeats the purpose of "reincarnation."

I don't know why you're doing this. Just stop. What the fuck do you want? Can you talk about literally anything else? We can have a better discussion about literally anything else.

>The opening of BOTW is set in tomb of re-awakening

Chances are the Link you play as is a Link from a previous game user.

Who's to say you're not calling across time to another Link for help? Or their spirit?

>B-But how would that work

The same way that the OOT Link worked in Twilight Princess worked.

What great content will these unlock in my myriad of Wii U games?

Its just bonus content user, its not canon

I saw the toon amibos at walmart today. When are they supposed to be on shelves?

>play
With what? No good games utilize amiibos. Are you just going to wave it in the air and making autistic noises the whole time?

So Link remains the most compatible amiibo, right?
I'm getting the 8-bit one.

can't wait to make bank scalping this shit to retarded manbabies

Same things as regular Link. Figure fighter in Smash, Mario Maker costume, Spinner, Picross 3D puzzle, stuff like that.

So overpriced DLC, gotcha.

But will the Link I already own work with botw?

Actually, the cheapest multi-game DLC in existence, with a free figure included.

I preorder OoT Link and nothing else.

>overpriced

$13 doesn't seem that overpriced when it includes a figure and gets you things in multiple games.

>Scalping amiibo
>2016
The boat sailed sometime last year on that shit, these things come out in FAR greater numbers than they did beforehand, even Rosalina can be gotten for only ~$20 on Amazon.

>but will do some unique-to-each-figure stuff in Breath of the Wild.
Is that actually confirmed or are you just pulling that out of your ass?

>>non-canon Zelda 1 statue. They gave him a giant Mario nose.
You are wrong

>even Rosalina can be gotten for only ~$20 on Amazon.
Whatever happened with Mariotehplumber anyway? I haven't heard of anything to do with him for nearly a year.

>but canonwise, how does this make sense?
>then how are there two of them at the same time?
Clearly you have a copy of his soul trapped inside of your amiibo. And through the wizardry of the nfc reader you super impose his soul upon Breath of the Wild's reality so that fate may converge, and two souls meet.

He commited suicide because his house was full of worthless plastic Rosalina figures that he invested his life's savings into

They just overwhelmed him, I guess. If the fucker wants to buy thousands of Rosalina & Luma amiibos, they'll just make tens of thousands.

It's also not Target exclusive anymore.

Where do you hide your Amiibo? I can't let anyone into my bedroom because of these things.

I don't hide mine at all,
Normies still think of them as expensive collectors items anyway

The Mario Party Rosalina amiibo looks way better than her Smash counterpart.
I picked mine up along with Waluigi last week.
Feels good man.

>non-canon Wind Waker statues because they're based on TWWHD
Take your medication, bro, you're taking this shit too seriously.
says the guy responding to obvious baiting

bump

Wario looks way better too but I refused to give Nintendo money for two versions of the same figure.

Just Google it you lazy mong.

I saw the WW amiibo in stores already?

It was 25 bucks

>buying the Smash Versions
>that came out after MP10 made it obvious that there was going to be a Wave 2 of the Mario figures
topkek

Except I never played MP10 because it still used that garbage car mechanic, so I was never privy to that information.

You don't have to play it to know things that happened with it.

why is there only one zelda figure with the princess?

I love nintendo! *reblogs*

Because only WW Zelda is worthy.
I really wish we got a Tetra though

I kinda want that chunky NES Link

Get it then

>Toon link is last Smash character I need.
>Only sold in duel pack.

REEEEEEE

Why didn't you get the smash version when it was out? I don't recall it being one of the ones with stock issues.

As long as I don't get dicked over from payday and people rushing to snap these up.

I had limited amiibo dosh and bought rarer ones that I found, I figured Toon Link would stay common.

>That last one
Should have been based off the concept art.

Anyone want to show their amiibo collections?

Speaking of amiibos, has there been a sudden influx? I went to FUCKING Gamestop on Black Friday and I saw a bunch of Jigglypuffs and Robins on display. Last I checked these were hard to find.
Was there a reissue lately?

>implying you can't have two incarnations of the same spirit overlap in time
Reincarnation isn't bound by time and space.

Only the first one is what I agree with

They've had a restock of Robin, Lucina, Pit and Ness recently, that's all I know.

Can the Ocarina Link be used on Hyrule Warriors to get the spinner? Because the Smash 4 Link looks fucking awful with that piss pillar.

Why not sell it?

Yes, all new amiibo work with all old games. But old versions of new amiibo don't work the same with newer games despite Nintendo promising that wouldn't happen.

Who's going to buy just the amiibo with no box?

>No Young Link

a shit, A SHIT

I would actually get the Wind Waker one cause I'm a man child faggot, but fuck no am I gonna sit my ass on Amazon or wherever to only have a 5 minute window to get them. They fooled my ass in the beginning of all this Amiibo craze, but not again.

Are you mentally challenged?

I wish. Least we have the nendoroid

Who would buy an amiibo without planning on using it with anything?

What? I use it with sm4sh, when did I claim I wasn't using it?

Why isn't sm4sh T. Link common anymore? Was the Animal Crossing update with Medli really enough to make people buy it?

Celeste, Lottie, and Mabel amiibos are for display only. These dirty human pigfingers won't touch them.

Then why does it matter if its in or out of the box?
If you're just going to open it anyway, why not spend less and get a used one? As long as its in good condition, there is literally no difference

I want to marry Malon

>>non-canon Wind Waker statues because they're based on TWWHD. That's not the right color for them.

I bet you think OoT 3D ruined the visuals too.

Aside from the final boss. That was a legit mistake.

All those fucking Ness' I saw

>tfw you already have these but still want the amiibo anyway

Hail Mary Mallon

It was underprinted even before that.

I know your pain though because I need Sheik if I want Epona

Ahh, that would explain all the Lucinas and Dark Pits I saw at Best Buy earlier that week.
I'm still seeing the Smash Marios and Links.
Mario isn't so bad but Link is just ugly, wish they gave him more of a neutral pose instead of him being supported by a column of piss.

Palutena's at Toys R Us

yes, you stupid fucking goy. keep buying it, yeeess, yeees goy just buy it.

It's sad that I'm anticipating these things more than most of Nintendo's recent games.

I'm in the same boat as you for Epona a little bit, because I don't have Shiek.
What I do have is Toon Link from back in the day when it was trivialized by third wave of sm4sh amiibos.
Just inject Epona into ACNL senpai, I'm going to do it. I don't even like the Shiek figure.

>Just inject Epona into ACNL senpai, I'm going to do it. I don't even like the Shiek figure.

My 3DS isn't hacked

IIRC you don't need cfw, just the hbl.

Thanks for the tip, but I also plan on getting the OoT Link ammiibo on Friday. I'll be furious as fuck if it doesn't give Epona.

>censored zora titties
>not a mistake

>Shiek is the last Smash Zelda figure I need
>still rare as fuck
>no restock

Nothing to censor. Fish don't have tits.

Sorry, I am a grown up, I don't play with toys anymore