IT'S GONNA BE SHOWN AT PSX GUYS, GIT HYPE

IT'S GONNA BE SHOWN AT PSX GUYS, GIT HYPE

They're going to bring back DFM and it's going to ruin the game again.

Do you have proof of this?

user is talking out of his ass. Project Aces have admitted DFM was a bad idea and wanted to make a game fans would enjoy.

I can't wait to fly idolplanes again!

They better announce PS4 ports of the PS2 trilogy.

>taking developers at their word instead of pissing into the wind
DFM and VR are a good fit for each other if you look at all these 'interactive experiences' coming out where you're put in the cockpit of a warplane, which is just what the dogfighting parts of the announcement trailer are like.

Still, even if the rollercoaster throttle minigame isn't back in the main game itself, elements that sucked about DFM and harmed Assault Horizon's campaign content could still come back like invincible targets or pressing a button to immediately get behind someone.

I hope you crash into a mountain.

at this point I think you'd have better odds killing yourself and hoping you go to an afterlife where you every whim is catered to.

>hating idolplanes

idol aces were the broest guys when infinity was heavily active.

>made with VR in mind

its shit. AC8 when?

Ten bucks says it's going to be more realistic shit and we will never get any giant aircraft carrying aircraft or crazy super weapons again.

Oh thank god.

What are the odds of Infinity getting ported instead? And getting a new lease of life?

Some genuinely fun stuff happened around the horrible F2P systems.

>Ten bucks says it's going to be more realistic shit
>realistic shit
>being anywhere near an AC combat

Dont worry, it will be nothing but retarded anime easy mode arcade nonsense that your feeble mind loves so much

Probably low.
I mean, it's still running, and having to pay for online multiplayer services for PSN will just limit the playerbase further.

They have literally stated that DFM will not be in the game and that it is a "return to form" for the series.

I want to believe Ace Combat can be great again but I am a jaded faggot when it comes to modern vidya.

>not hyped for the Sup Forums agdg ace combat game instead

The main focus of what they've shown us so far has been a space elevator, so that's got me hoping that what you're saying's not the case. Not that space elevators aren't realistic or anything, but the setting seems to be futuristic enough to allow for crazy megaweapons to be not too out of place.

Have you even watched the original reveal trailer? It already has a super weapon in it, plus the entire Lighthouse space elevator concept.

Why, tho? Vehicular combat games are perfect for VR, since you just sit on your ass inside a cockpit all the time.

The trailer has an unmanned drone carrier bigger than several planes stacked side by side near a space elevator. I think it will have its fair share of weird superweapons with the obilitary superplane playable.

>Ace Combat Anthology for PS4
please god yes

There is literally a giant plane carrying other planes in the one trailer that's been released, try harder.

I'd think to to build a space elevator you can build you Chandeliers and Megaliths and vice versa so we should be fine

Oh. Well I guess I'm a faggot for not watching the trailer. That's good to hear. The best parts of any ace combats I can remember were the crazy super planes and absurd weapons.

Arkbird was literally a giant plane and no one talks shit about it

They know we want it, it just has to happen.

« The seed has been planted, buddy »

> Plane Sinulator: Bang Bang Edition
> Getting hype over a dead simulator game

Kek.

You have been found guilty of 1st Degree Faggorty.

Please exit the court on the right, and serve you sentence of 5 years of non-faggotry.

PC when?

this.
Ace Combat 6 was a great game and needs to be brought to the PS4 to allow more people to experience it. it's a damn shame that it got buried in obscurity for being a X360 game.

>Ace Combat

>simulator

your underage is really showing, btw

I've been playing since PS1 faggot,

Thou shalt not address thine Judge in that way.

You will be sentenced to 2nd degree faggotry for your indescressions.

GO DANCE WITH THE ANGELS

>mfw started Assault Horizons since its on sale
I thought you guys were exaggerating but it really is CoD with airplanes. Only way I could remember I was playing Ace Combat was the mission clear SFX

AHfags LEAVE IMMEDIATELY

LEAVE IMMEDIATELY

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME

here you go user

Well, it's on UE4 so it's plausible. Tekken 7 got confirmed for pc, so why not AC7.

we strangereal now

Osean and another country's emblem is seen inthe first trailer.

Go to the website
Enter source

You see it is only for PS4

>implying we cant have both
X-2 was real life but it had more flying carriers than any other Ace Combat game

Osea and Erusea. Now why those two are at war might be a hint of the game being actually a prequel to AC3 and the rise of the corporatocracy.

>Osea backed by Grunder (later General Resource)

>Erusea backed by the EASA (later Neucom)

Tekken was also not immediately announced for pc. Just give it time, it might happen.

Why does the PS4 get all the good games bros?

>Osea backed by Literal Belka

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, it literally happened in AC5. So basically Belka always wins.

Hey, that's ace combat charm, the superweapons explained by a massive asteroid, name a better reason to build that kind of stuff? I challenge you