>DOOM was suppose to be the Tortanic
>it wasn't
>P5 was suppose to be Tortanic
>it wasn't.
>Donald Trump was suppose to lose
>he didn't.
>FFXV was suppose to be Tortanic
>it wasn't.

I'm out. I can't take it anymore. I was too busy to partake in the NMS blunderfest, but was in jail on launch to partake in the funposting.

What do I do now? This was suppose to be my fix.

>>Donald Trump was suppose to lose
Fag detected

I just wanted Sup Forums tears was all, user.

The Last Guardian comes out next week :^)

Really? Guess I'll postpone my suicide then!

>DOOM was suppose to be the Tortanic
>P5 was suppose to be Tortanic
I don't remember either of these being memed up to being Tortanic.

DOOM was suppose to be shit because of the online beta which was complete shit in all fairness, & P5 was suppose to be a blunder because it wasn't P4. Sup Forums is retarded like that

Nothing can replace the massive failure that was TOR, user. Stop trying to replicate it.

>P5 was suppose to be a blunder because it wasn't P4
but that's literally the main reason P5 isn't shit

Being agaisnt trump wasnt about supporting SJW. Its was about seeing the delicious Sup Forums's tears.

Damn you, kek.

Even TORtanic itself never sunk, i wish this stupid meme of acting like Sup Forums can cause games to fail just stopped.

Why is "the next TORtanic" only invoked when discussing games with bloated marketing budgets?

>>he didn't.
Kek has abandoned this board. You don't deserve another tortanic.

Check my 5

>tortanic is almost 5 years ago

This board is sick, you're all drug addicts trying to chase a high as good as your first.

>stupid meme

there's no way you're out of high school

good kys yourself with our blessing.
Last thing Sup Forums needs its more tortanic fags

you are the wrongfag though. SWTOR is a huge success for EA, despite what cucks desperately want to believe

>Last thing Sup Forums needs its more tortanic fags

Sup Forums? Sup Forums doesn't need shit bitch especially not a sperglord like you

12 year old please go

Trumps a fag enabler you idiot Sup Forumstard. Him losing was something to look forwards to because of the sheer amount of stormcuck tears that would have been shed.

Don't misunderstand, I'm glad he won. Even more tears from uni to the news, I just didn't see that outcome as realistic. Call it a plesant surprise.

>SWTOR is a huge success for EA,

hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahah

ahhahahahaahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaah

i'm dying i'm dying please stop hahahahahahhahah

EA spent 250 million American US dollars on that game and 70% of it was on marketing. EA hasn't even made 1/4 of that money back.

how old are you?

>hating things and rooting for them to fail is all I have to live for
Not worth it friend, time to end it

>Donald Trump was suppose to lose

>MGSV
Sup Forums hyped that game to high hell more than Kojima ever had.

>implying Trump winning wasn't the best thing to happen on this board since NMS if not all year

Yeah, no. That shit was great son. Somebody post some of the screen caps of Bob Chipman and assorted company losing their shit.

>Wanting games to be bad

>Donald Trump
That was fail and tears gallore. Did you not watch the democrats for that. Litterally on suicide watch. The entire media shat themselves.

>stormfront
You mean you were more keen for a site lf nobodys who probably number less that 100 were more valuable to you than the anal collapse of the majority of the western media? I bet you think the KKK has been relevent in the last 30 years too.

who would honestly choose to see the butt hurt of the few versus the vast? All you get with neonazi stormtards is "fucking jews!" on a forum post. but the other side of the spectrum on the other hand...

>>MGSV was suppose to be Tortanic
>>it wasn't
Yes it was. Just because it was popular with shit eating retards who suck Kojima's suck doesn't mean anything fanboys are retarded.
>>DOOM was suppose to be the Tortanic
>>it wasn't
Wouldn't know because I stopped giving a shit about shooters post 2010 since they all kept being the same garbage
>>P5 was suppose to be Tortanic
>>it wasn't.
No one said this
>>he didn't.
Sup Forums wanted trump to win
>>FFXV was suppose to be Tortanic
>>it wasn't.
It got 8/10s across the board with a lot of generous points thrown in just because its called "final fantasy"

Its a 6/10 game.

>Wants things to fail
>Loves funposting
>Wanted Hillary to win
>Been in jail

You need to rethink your priorities

>Sup Forums wanted trump to win
Every now and then you'd get some fag coming in howling about Trump and masturbating over their prophecy that he was going to lose and Sup Forums would kill themselves/be deleted. Probably some autists from /q/.

>Cosmo Wright 2016.jpg

>tears of a few anons
>versus tears of almost the whole media

The second one is way more fun though, they are still writing articles.

Oh god the tears are still delicious. Keep crying libtards

It's more entertaining to see Hillary supporters tearing their cities apart, you fucking narrowsighted amoeba

MGSV, FFXV are tortanics.

It's been a year and there are still occasional MGSV hate threads.

FFXV is just getting off the ground. It will be received as a mediocre game with a few vocal fans but discussion will die off quickly like Zelda Skyward Sword.

>they are still writing articles
And protesting, and getting daily updates on the popular vote lead as if it matters whatsoever, and threatening electors, and flushing six million dollarydoos down the toilet for Jill Stein's recount scam.

but mgs5 and ff15 are shit

>Jill Stein's recount scam.

MGSV is only hated by fucking retards, though. As a game, it plays well.

Just go to fag

faggots like you ruined this board

>>
>MGSV is only hated by fucking retards, though. As a game, it plays well.

Only relative to other MGS games and even then it does things worse than its predecessor like guard AI, level layout inconsistency (with a majority of the areas being uninteresting), level grinding w/ pay to win feature, and online options (FOB bullshit and a milquetoast MGO).

MGSV was shit
Don't give 2 fucks about Doom
P5 is probably a good game
Glad Trump won
FFXV is another over hyped disappointing shit game

>Switch will suppose to save Nintendo
>it won't