Is their any way too be good at video games with a iq of 79?

Is their any way too be good at video games with a iq of 79?

>tfw too mentallt incapable to process thought

Videogames are for retards, so yes.

>their

>Investing your time in being good at games
>Not just enjoying the game
Filthy mongrels, go get a good college education.

Play FF15. You hold O to attack and hold X to guard

I canot be enjoying games when I die every 5 second

If you die every 5 seconds playing an MMO or an RPG, it's not that you're bad at games, it's that you're mentally retarded

hearthstone

I died in Fal out 4

a gun to the mouth

good a good college education with an iq of 79?

nah OP try to get ahead on being a sheetrocker or wal-mart manager

It's okay Pepe, who hit you?

Just work hard for your SATs or get into a community college. I've known really dumb idiots who got into engineering courses in other colleges.

one rad, roach two gools after then, I stoped video game.

>he fell for the iq meme

i took an iq test and got an 83
i have one year left in my Math bachelors.

>Math
300k starting any job you want right?

I have no doubt there is a way to be good at games with an IQ of 79, but I have an IQ of 140 and I still suck at games.

>79

Move to Brazil. They all have the same iq as you.

Don't worry, user. Everything is fine now. Anyone can do anything. Everything is possible. Don't worry.

no i didnt fall for that meme either.

I want to be a math professor.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

79 is average/slightly below, but that's not an issue.

is correct, even someone who was legally retarded could play vidya well.

IQ is often about how much knowledge you've accrued. They're a meme for the most part and often you score low because you haven't studied. Stepen Hawking himself has been quoted saying IQ is for losers to boast about.

Go get a fucking education.

Litcherally dumb frogposter

79 is borderline retarded

100 is fucking average dude, they modify the IQ test every few years because most people score higher than 100 and they need to keep maintaining 100 as average, or median.

I just make a game of of moving rocks around outside, I think it fits that someone with the IQ of a caveman does caveman things. So I pretend sometimes. I collect the nice ones.

Damn. I actually respect that. Have you already been redpilled on how tough it is?
I'm pre-med btw

just get smarter bro

>tfw afraid to take an IQ test

I'm almost certain I'll score in the retard range.

Just get a college degree from a top 20 university bro.

Yes you can get good at them the same way you can get good at most things, with practice and dedication. A lack of intelligence or talent will make it harder but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

>double digit retard doesn't know what IQ is or how IQ tests work

you don't need any prior knowledge for a proper IQ test. And Hawkings was referring to savants who make a living being a high IQ anomaly instead of applying that intelligence to anything substantial. IQ is the ability to learn quickly, retain and recall large amounts of information, recognize patterns of increasing complexity and solve problems, and in addition think abstractly/ understand abstract concepts.

>tfw too intelligent to post reaction pics

that's an even better suggestion than mine!
op, listen to this guy

this

Also not true. IQ test general spatial and critical thinking skills. They test your ability to synthesize and formulate quick solutions to generalized problems. Not actual, raw quantitative intelligence. So a man with a high IQ and one with low IQ can know the same amount, but the former can process new information relatively quicker. Even then, the IQ is a composite of different intelligence skills. My language/abstract skill was way, way, way higher than the average, but my spatial understanding was below average. Most people have somewhat specialized minds. And while math is harder for me to process, I could still be a physicist or engineer, it would just take me longer than if I wanted to learn a language or understand social sciences.

Gentle reminder that you'll do worse and worse on an IQ test as you get older

Younger people do better because they don't automatically register the tasks as trivial

Ok what did you fuck up on? Eh, doesn't really matter.

Look. I have an IQ of 130 on average. But on processing new languages and the such, I had an 80 I think. So don't feel too bad.

>inb4 you fell for the bait

> My language/abstract skill was way, way, way higher than the average, but my spatial understanding was below average. Most people have somewhat specialized minds

This is typical of Ashkenazi jews, the reverse for east asians.

just play, dont expect to be good, just do your best to enjoy it.
being stupid its actually good, you will not be fully aware of depressing shit.
enjoy your stupidity, you were born with a trait that help you to be happy, by not seeing the whole picture, you will enjoy life more than peope with IQ around 100-120
>IQ of 79
leave the poor retard alone, its not his fault being retarded.

don't play multiplayer games