Serious thread

serious thread.

Why does everyone its bad?

what?

everyone doesn't bad
only Sup Forums it bad

Why DOES everyone its bad?

I didn't like human revolution much. How is this in comparison?

It's not bad, the ending is just abrupt and sucks.

They inject #nignogsmatter shit into the game. Any game built around current events will age like a current event and become stale sooner rather than later.

Great games that are timeless dont date themselves to bullshit current trends.

Not much better.

What a shame.

it's GOTY

Sup Forums had no ammo to shit on this game, it was literally just "DUDE LMAO NO MIRRORS!!!!!!!!" "IT RUNS LIKE SHIT WITH MSAA ON, CONSOLEPORT CONFIRMED"

I want Warren Spector back for Deus Ex.

System Shock 3 will finally show how lazy all these fucking developers have been for years.

Are the takedowns still cutscenes?

Yep.

>They inject #nignogsmatter shit into the game
no they don't, auglivesmatter is just an intentionally hamfisted you see on a poster.

Jensen is morally grey too and gives no fucks about the augs, besides wanting to slap the extremists shit.

WHY THE FUCK IS THE GAME 70 GIGS?

WHAT THE FUCK EIDOS???

Have you not played any game released since the PS4 and Xbox One? It's because of those consoles that we have all these fucking games with uncompressed data and shit.

So many AAA games in the past 3 years have been like 50 GB or more.

>day time Prague
>yawn

>night time Prague
>dick 10000% erect

BUT THE GAME IS SHORT I'VE HEARD? WHAT WENT SO WRONG? AT LEAST GTAV HAS SHIT TONS OF CONTENT

HR had the advantage of being better than people expected (dogshit) and leaking early. People just forgot about this one, and it was basically what everybody expected.
I'm not liking how things are shaping up with SE though, the game was decent in spite of them.

I DON'T KNOW DUDE. PROBABLY BECAUSE GTAV HANDLES IT'S DATA COMPRESSION BETTER. YOU ALSO HAVE THAT VR MISSION MODE THING IN MANKIND DIVIDED.

ever heard of an uncompressed audio file you fucking idiot?

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

Like he said. No one knows how to compress nowadays. Fucking newdoom was like what 60 something GB?

>repack
Guess this is your first repack torrent.

YEAH I HAD TO DOWNLOAD IT BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE IS THIS BIG

Repacks are fucking shit. Audio and video quality are fucking compressed HARD for the sake of file size, and it ends up sounding like complete shit.

Yeah I should have just spent 3 weeks downloading one game

This game is so mediocre and bland, the ending and big bad were terrible. I don't recall the previous being this terrible and you have to ask what in the hell did they waste 80 gigs of space for?

It's like when they make a direct to video uwe bowell movie and film it in Prague on the cheap but a video game. There was more intrigue in the un-skipable end credits to see who was the most cucked developer in the photos. One of them passed away apparently at least he doesn't have to see this piece of shit.

They should change the name of Denuvo to Dogshit because you won't know the game stinks until you've stepped in it.

It sold like shit and has shit reviews on Steam too.

I thought it was okay. Just way too much corner cutting.

incorrect, back to your containment crib you go

It's cracked now so Sup Forums loves it.

Why not, you're getting it for free anyways

A Deus Ex game should never take place during the day.

Fucking Kiwis are the worst.

The direction they took augmentations in this game was stupid.

A massive ghetto full of an oppressed underclass with mechanical arms in the Czech Republic? What?

move to europe get 200/20 connection for like 30€ a month.

I liked it, I played it on Xbone
It's like Human Rev (which I liked) but more refined in a lot of aspects. the combat and gunplay is really good, way better than HR, and the prague city hub quests were really good, even better than HR china quests imo

However, the missions themselves were kind of flat, except for the last one, which I didn't think was going to be that last one, but it was because the game end so fucking abruptly, making it pretty apparent that the full game was cut in half with intent of finishing the last half of the game and releasing it later as a full priced sequel

but other than the mediocre story and ending, the gameplay and hub world are really good, and it looks really good, aside from some stiff character animations

sometimes frames would drop in the hub if I tried to use the dash ability, but whatever

good game overall desu

Oh it does everyone it bad round here alright. kek

That's not the issue, I'm on uni internet and I can't torrent, I have to use direct download or they'll report me to the FBI

I really liked HR, can you any of you tell me why this one is worse?

Oh you can cheaply use a vpn service to torrent in uni. They're designed for people like you.

>sometimes frames would drop in the hub if I tried to use the dash ability
>I played it on Xbone
Really makes you think.

Personally I thought the game was more fun than HR but as far as story/characters go it's pretty shit. Only bit I liked was the foreshadowing for the first Deus Ex.

Well theres push to use some shitty online features that just get in the way.
Sjw nonsense with the alex character and huge amount of black people everywhere in a 99% white eu country, augmented people are basically jews in nazi germany and you're fighting for equality.

Haven't played it yet but I hear that the game is really short and also they added in microtransactions to buy xp and levels or some shit. Even if its optional its still shit

>It's another leftists liberals ruin a game episode
When this is going to stop?

The story is just a generic terrorist story. No crazy conspiracies or anything similar. The game also feels unfinished and the ending is not satisfying at all.

When right wing people learn how to make videogames.

I'm pretty sure that it has less to do with ideologies and more to do with people trying to use the medium as platform to promote their political agenda. There was barely anything like that in the 90's and early 00's and when it happened it was way more subtle.

Why bother trying to push an agenda when like 100k people max will ever see it?

Videogames are a victim of their own success.

Nixxes never fixed the PC controls. Can't toggle aim or crouch. Game is unplayable with a keyboard.

A Deus Ex game was developed with PC as an afterthought.

Fuck Eidos Montreal.

Sup Forums needs to go the way of /fur/

> augmented people are basically jews in nazi germany and you're fighting for equality.

But you weren't? You were an Interpol agent stopping a bunch of terrorists.

I don't have a PC, It ran decent on xbone, but the hub had the most frame dips