Kingdom Hearts III Thread

Do you think we will get a Moana world for Kingdom Hearts III?

>that beautiful island (maybe it can somehow tie to Destiny Islands)
>that music

I'd rather walk away and never think of KH again.

But you wouldnt hear me say please oh baby dont go

This is a shitpost right? I'm just making sure because i'm pretty sure the reason we weren't getting a frozen world was because it was too soon and I think the movie op's referring to came out like this week.

It's humanly impossible for them to add it in at this point.

KH is always at its best when it is a charming romp through disney worlds, with a touch of Final Fantasy.

It's at its worst when it is channeling cringe worthy DARKNESS FANFIC ORIGINAL CHARACTERS DONUT STEEL

>the entire time I'm watching the volcano god confrontation I'm just thinking of Sora slashing at it.
god I'm a flaming faggot.

Then explain this you mouthbreather

We've long surpassed darkness. Now it's all about the OC pretty-boys becoming ANOTHER OC so we can pull a whole bunch of ridiculous plot twists from the aether

Since this thread is clearly filled with manchildren, how is the new Disney movie? Pixar has been pretty shit recently and Disney Animated Studios have been making much better movies, but I'm somewhat one the fence for this one based on the trailers. But I also didn't really want to see Frozen or Big Hero 6 and ended up liking both of them.

Would you fug Aqua?

All signs pointed to it being bland and up its ass about girl power, but I think it might be my favorite of their cgi movies. The story isn't even mind-blowing, its brutally simple, but it just hits every sweet spot.

Fuck blue Lightning

Star Wars world is gonna be sick

didn't that still come out before frozen?

>frozen
>big hero 6
>starwars
>mcu
No

It came out a year after Frozen.

Good to know. The only article I saw about the movie included both "feminism" and "progressive" in the title, so I was worried it would be bad. But Zootopia was pretty full of social justice shit but it was still great.

>Zootopia
>SJW

alright Sup Forums, let's hear this overspeculated explanation for why Zootopia is "SJW".

Not really SJW, but the entire movie is very, very clearly about racism. Did you watch the movie?

>Did you watch the movie?
>Clearly about Racism

Yes, and you're saying it's not SJW, just touches on themes right?

Its good af. Bout on the same level as Zootopia minus all the furry.

Moana definitely isn't getting in, at least not as a world.

I want Darth Vader to be the Sephiroth of this game. No SW world, just a special match.

Dear god no

Yes. Are we arguing? I can't tell. Racism falls under the purview of social justice, and that was the main theme of Zootopia. I didn't mean to imply that the movie was about normalizing gays and trannies or other SJW shit, but there was a pretty clear agenda. Maybe "pretty full of social justice shit" was an exaggeration.

I SECOND THIS HEAVILY

Shut up and post Kairi

Probably. It's going to be mostly new worlds.

>John Lassiter leavers Pixar to head Disney
>Pixar films go down the shitter
>So bad that Disney does Inside Out better than they do as a short film before Moana
>So bad they have to mcfucking kill Lightning McQueen to drum up interest now

At least Finding Dory wasn't terrible

>i'm pretty sure the reason we weren't getting a frozen world was because it was too soon

now this is a shitpost. Sup Forums is never sure of themselves.

Just noticed Dark Baymax looks like an Iron Giant

but what about the blueberry