You have finished the Original Zelda right Sup Forums?

You have finished the Original Zelda right Sup Forums?

Born in '86, never even played it.

Have I failed?

both quests

Yes, when I was 6

Is actually bretty good. Always put it off when I had the special gamecube collector's edition since I just cared about the N64 games.

Funny how cryptic the game is compared to future installments.

I recently played BS Zelda's Third Quest. It was a lot of fun, and I highly recommend it.

It's much more fast-paced than the original, and you get more power-ups. Some power-ups you gain when you finish dungeons. My favorite was after I finished dungeon 5 or 6 the game gave me unlimited bombs.

Yep. Finished it when I was little.
I've actually been meaning to replay it sometime.

I never played much of second quest. It seemed tedious compared to the main quest.

Even without a sword, my man.

Beaten both quests.

Fucking hell the second quest is brutal.

finished all zelda except zelda 2

i beat both quests with only the map provided by the game cartridge originally.

except finding the damn raft in second quest. hidden wall in the triforce room. FUCK

I think so, if I did it was 20 years ago.

Oh no, I don't play shitty meme games.

Yes, and it was bad.

The importance of Link learning to slice instead of stab cannot be understated.

You want it?

Nah.
The furthest I got was when I got this shit as an ambassador game and I did maybe 2 dungeons.
Pretty ass. Almost all NES games are ass honestly.
Mother 1 was okay. And Kirby's adventure. That's about it.

NES game music is beyond God-tier though.

>playing old games
I just can't do it. They're so fucking archaic and have such shit mechanics compared to today's games(some older games still hold up in terms of gameplay, but not many). They're so slow paced too, this one especially.

Several years ago, yeah. I had to refer to a guide for certain parts.

A lot of older games were made to be guide games honestly. They were made like that to either increase the value of the game since it took longer to beat or to sale more Nintendo Powers.

Nah the stabbing stuff is pretty good. Better than just mashing the button.

Pic definitely related

Having replayed it recently, the stabbing didn't bother me too much. But the lack of diagonal movement was painful.