There's literally no point in buying Injustice now that Mahvel 4 is on its way...

There's literally no point in buying Injustice now that Mahvel 4 is on its way. Press "S" for shit to pay your respects to shit tier dev Netherealm

Other urls found in this thread:

eventhubs.com/news/2016/nov/19/capcom-confirms-nothing-happening-marvel-vs-capcom-4-front-niitsuma-no-longer-division/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you fucking stop talking about Marvel 4, holy fucking shit it's not fucking happening.

Injusticefag BTFO

Like how no one had a reason to get MK after Street Fighter came out? Capcom doesn't have what it takes to compete anymore.

This thread is about Mahvel, not SF :)

Come weekend I'll be laughing so hard at you faggots for believing this shit.

Meh. Different strokes for different folks.
It's going to take a massive turnaround for me to buy Injustice 2 though. The first game just wasn't that satisfying, and I hate how NRS does balance patches.

fuck off idiot if there is a marvel 4 im getting both fuck your company wars bullshit

Is Injustice 2 getting revamped or something this weekend?

yea the game awards is on Thursday they might show some things there

DC is better, Marvel is just a copy, but for kids. Also, the games are generic fighting shit, why give a fuck which one you buy? You'll have the same experience with any of them.

Marvel 4 isn't happening you fucktards, the only "source" confirming it is Polygon, and then you have fucking Capcom saying it isn't happening.

eventhubs.com/news/2016/nov/19/capcom-confirms-nothing-happening-marvel-vs-capcom-4-front-niitsuma-no-longer-division/

the mechanics of a marvel game and mortal kombat aren't even comparable other than fundamentals like health bars

Hey guess what?
You... CAN BUY BOTH!!

Yet marvel will be better.
Capcom has a interesting way of portraying Marvel's heroes attacks, it may be a bit anime-like but they're pretty awesome nonetheless.

From I what've seen Injustice 2 finishers are a bit lame:
-Superman giving his foe two punches and smashing him into de ground.

this

Injustice is literally the definition of generic cookie clutter fightin. Just like Mortal Kombat. Capcom does not make generic trash user.

The point of this thread is that Injustice 2 isn't worth a purchase in the first place. These games play like shit and have art design and graphics to match.

Wow they actually made her cute.

B-but what if I think Marvel's characters are mostly shit, as is the company, but really like DC?

>having waifus standards this low

>No x-men
>no doom
>2v2 with assists
>$60 for 24 characters
>$30 season pass announced before game releases

Honestly Injustice 2 is better at this rate

why do you feel the need to need to have this vs shit

Is honestly take a D.C. Vs Capcom over Marvel 4 at this point

yea they did

NO PC RELEASE FOR MVC4, LOL!
THE PC VERSION OF MK WAS ABANDONED LOL!
THAT MEANS NO UPDATES ALLOWED EVER, LOL!
NO ONE AT NR STUDIOS EVER ACKNOWLEDGED IT, LOL!

Im happy Pc is stuck with injustice shit

I like DC comics better as a whole too. If only DC had good fightin

fuck off retard

>having waifus
Things only beta weebs have.

There's no X-men characters in MvC4

Don't fall for this meme. That Polygon writer had no fucking idea what he was talking about.

I'm getting both

spoiler]i am 2[[/spoiler]

Hard to get something that doesn't exist.

We might aswell disregard the Polygon article then and pretend MvC4 isn't happening since it's literally the only source we have.

There are. Wolverine and Deadpool are a lock.

There's a difference between reporting and speculation.
He reported the existence of the game.
He speculated that X-Men won't be in.

Same. But marvel never gave me a free tshirt at e3. Besides I'm a dc fab boy but I always liked cvm

>He reported the existence of the game

Oh yeah, from "unknown sources", might aswell be speculation.

This could actually make for a decent shitposting campaign.

>i am 2

underage b&

epic

probably our future
with boring movie characters made to appeal to boring demographic

at this point i rather the game not exist

I know, that's why i started it

Enjoy your ban.

no

I want my x-men if the game is real

I want a return to form

I want my boy

I want to Rise Up

Pinch me. Tell me I'm dreaming. Have they finally learned to make women actually look like women?

fuck off retard and they already changed stuff i dont know why you guys are so intent on finding things bad about the game

Game needs Karate Kid.

SFM when

when the game comes out

I can wait that long!

Injustice one is out go ask for that

>now that Mahvel 4 is on its way
Nothing confirmed.

Marvel is good but it has mediocre netcode and normies don't care about Capcom characters. Also, normies hate long combos for some reason. Seeing someone get hit 100 times in the air turns off their brain. I've seen it happen. Injustice 2 will be more popular due to normies.

Both Mahvel 3 editions sold like 3 mil combined and would have gone on to sell more if the tsunami didn't fuck Capcom up. Injustice 2 isn't going to sale anywhere near as much as Mahvel 4 breh. Don't you realize normies love MCU?

I saved that one thread from long ago where people were like "MAHVEL IS BACK" and shit

I'm just bidding time waiting to BTFO every loser that SERIOUSLY NOT TROLLISHLY OR IRONICALLY thinks that MvC4 is happening at PSX

It's easier to catch tripfags and twitter users at that than a random shitposting user however

MvC4 is not happening