OBJECTIVE: YOU HAVE 10 FUCKING SECONDS TO POST THE WORST VIDYA-RELATED CRINGE YOU CAN FIND

>OBJECTIVE: YOU HAVE 10 FUCKING SECONDS TO POST THE WORST VIDYA-RELATED CRINGE YOU CAN FIND

YOUR MISSION BEGINS NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPlnHw7MfME
youtube.com/watch?v=z1Ch6N8QT00
youtube.com/watch?v=aZly6bW3UMk
youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
youtube.com/watch?v=_IPZTRCu664
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fantasy misogyny
Worst part is that the screencap doesn't capture the wheel of butthurt that Linder poured after that

youtube.com/watch?v=WPlnHw7MfME

*worried laughter*

A classic, but it remains the worst thing I have ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=z1Ch6N8QT00

Just think about how proud this guy must've felt while making this. He really thought this would be the most inspirational speech in the history of mankind.

Even a feminist would sneer at this display

Doesn't count, she's on the character select

It takes way more than 10 seconds for me to even get past captcha. So, sorry bub, maybe next time.

>All those sweat pants

now THAT is cringe

>Look at tweet
>Look at name
>This guy must be swedish
>Check twatter
>Swedish cuck confirmed
JUST

>I would never be able to love

God there's literally nothing worse than this virginal line

Weren't these the "devs" that got all butthurt that nobody bought their shitty game? Didn't they say something like "fuck gamers" or something like that?

Absolute madman.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZly6bW3UMk

Related.

What's cringe about this? Just someone making some money off Twitch.

One of the best things to come out of Gamergate, along with Geordie Tait's rank

Someone has that old video of the guy who greentexts in real life at a pool tournament?

Good times.

finally someone sane

I'm so glad I funded this muthafucka on kickstarter.

I already feel like the 25 bucks is well spent watching him shit on people who ask dumb questions.

This is a cringe/laugh hybrid.

This guy received death threats from SJWs for tweeting this to her.

WHAT THE?!

YO WHY THE FUCK IS THE THUMBNAIL AN ANIME MAID?

SERIOUSLY, WHY THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE THAT

IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THAT ON MY DESKTOP

Absolutely alpha

>To defend the honor of Anita Sirkeesian, Zoe Quinn, Leigh Alexander, or yes, Anna Anthropy, I will be willing to meet any of you, on horse or afoot, with sword or pistol, at a time and place of your choosing.

My tips fedora folder is not big enough to respond to that one sentence.

Thats true cringe

You've gotta virus

It is so much better.

White people getting shit on literally for being white. That's just like what happened with the niggers for hundreds of years. And they say they want equality, psh fuck em

Neogaf or r/pcmasterrace

>A hack that's written two incredibly shitty games
>Yet people still give him money because of twitter opinions
Isn't this literally the equivalent of grrl gamers on Twitch?

shit, let me try it with another image

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

Yes they did, their shitty crowfunded game Sunset didn't sell and honestly I'm glad it was like that not because they showed their true colors after going bankrupt but because those fuckers had been doing their 2deep4you walking simulators for way too long, fuck those pretentious faggots.

Goddamn he went off. Some well said bits in that rant too.

I'm lurking a VA11-Hall A thread right now and the thumbnail from this post looks like Pajeet's twitter collage

>mlp hat

fucking kids

I mean, the arm hair is totally out of place and it looks better without it, but it's still totally fucking wrong to edit someone's art and then tweet it back at them with a smug one liner. Even if you did improve it significantly.

Nice meme

theres an updated version some time later where she complains about her health problems

I tell people things like that but I do it anonymously. I still don't understand how people can get away with saying shitty things all the time on social media and still keep their j...

Most of them are unemployed aren't they.

You almost baited me for a second.

Wew that's some pretentious shit right there

Lefty smugness never ceases to amuse, especially when the tables turn.
>President Hillary NEVER EVER

sjw's arent about equality, they are about the drama. take their keyboards away and see what happens

Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

Once in a blue moon the thumbnail generation cocks up when two images are uploaded in close proximity.

yfw you will never gigglesquee so hard that you want to nom someones head

There is nothing 'wrong' with editing anything you fucking retard.

Unless editing it and claiming it as your own and trying to monetize it

I wonder if the person who made this edit had any self-awareness.

>it's still totally fucking wrong

Says who?

youtube.com/watch?v=_IPZTRCu664

>La Rebelion de las Masas.
They literally made a game in a south-american dictatorship setting. How fucking retarded are they? They are the literal definition of pretentious.

What's sad is that we have even 4channers who buy into this bullshit. It used to be just a Sup Forums thing, but even Sup Forums people would raid it and spam stupid shit like DESU DESU DESU or whatever. Disgusting. She isn't even that special and isn't even wearing little enough to justify watching.

What the fuck did I just read?

>Fucking shitlords, it's all your fault. Stop telepathically preventing complete strangers from doing things or something you goddamn misogynists *unzips fedora* *teleports behind you in a pistol due* pssssht, nobody's a persona non grata, nerd

I haven't posted a single thing on social media for the past 4 years because I realized that shit stays forever.

Unfortunately, only after I realized I was a clingy moron during 9th grade.
I don't even have a reaction image that embodies my shame as I went through my facebook history a few years ago.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Says anyone who's not a fucking asshole.

What is even better is that they made the game having been told there was a market for it. By the drunken megaphone who lost her job.

>He's not an asshole

So this... this is why modern games have awful writing...

I still have no idea what Gamergate is/was and don't really care to find out.

>confirmed cuck

Would -you- want to fucking sleep with that thing?

upboated and followed your blog ;)

This has banner potential.

>Most of them are unemployed aren't they
I'm guessing they are. I don't know how I could convince my job that I would be taking a week off to go protest. I have a hard enough time as is trying to get just one fucking day off.

Here's your modern game dev bro

>>>/reddit/

>Doesn't give her arm pit hair
It's like even the artist doesn't like body hair on women

Wil Wheaton, Felicia Day and their clique seemed to have a period where they would worm their way into any successful even slightly "nerdy" shows and games. Are they like a bridge that allows normies to enjoy "nerdy" things?

You still haven't said what's objectively wrong about it.

Do you have the follow up image where she's blogging about her heart disease or type 2 diabetes or some shit.

>for decades people have been catering to the people who actually buy their products

Why would Perez publicly present himself to be so butthurt? I mean I agree with him really but sending those three tweets in the same day it's like the equivalent of a guy getting rejecting in tinder then sending like

Well fuck you then bitch
I hope you die
I hope you est a nigger dick and chicken on it then get a baby and abort it

I mean. How embarrassing. Truly a great cringe picture. Cring from dtoid, from Perez, Wheaton and from Day cos the shoot she poses with that fan is total cringe