A P O L O G I Z E

A P O L O G I Z E

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/games/final-fantasy-13/ps3-826843
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no matter what, most of Sup Forums will still hate on it.

i don't care about that since they're enjoyment doesn't matter to me, just if I am enjoying it myself.

Which I am.

>critics
ign.com/games/final-fantasy-13/ps3-826843

>8.2
BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

you know its shit when ign doesn't give a score of 9 or higher.
their rating scale is... sublim

>8.2
Weebs on suicide watch

Stop trying to bypass filters, cretin.

seems like you are more hurt than the "weebs" enjoying it.

tfw no undub ever

WORSE THAN TWILIGHT PRINCESS

I'm sorry that you are a fucking idiot[/spoiler

Lmao if the redeeming feature is the jpop boyband cast i dont think ill be bothering with it

The stupidest thing about that pic is that the score for Godhand should be 5 if they were actual averages, so they fucked up basic maths too.

>fake review image

you sure todl him

> every review mentions sparce story and shallow characters
I'm sorry but I dont play rpgs for literally 0 story or character development what a fucking waste.

stop posting this it makes me sad

I for one would be happier with a 6 because it is only 1 off of the score of 5 it should have been instead of 2 off.

Anything below a 9.1 in reviewspeak is pretty much dogshit.

This is why good review sites don't give numbers

>photoshoped images
Here's your (You), fuckboi
The game is great and your contrarianism won't change that.

>The game is great and your contrarianism won't change that.
Thank you for agreeing that Godhand is great

Just like FFXV as we have agreed on. That someone would try to use doctored images to make it seem worse at the expense of Godhand's reputation is ridiculous.

Anyone know where the dlc items are located once they are installed? i'm looking throughout my inventory and such but i don't see the masamune nor the royal raiment outfit for Noct.

>we have agreed on
There has been no agreements about FFXV besides 8.2 being a massive blunder, just a chain about Godhand mentioning the game is great and that OP is a faggot which is just 100% verifiable science.

>Praising an all white male cast

> giving a shit about characters races in a game made by nihongos

>8.2
>8.2
>8.2
>EIGHT POINT TWO

IT'S OVER

SQUARE ENIX IS FINISHED

CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND BASIC FUCKING ENGLISH? IT SAYS
>GREAT
RIGHT FUCKING THERE. IT'S LITERALLY THE LARGEST WORD IN THE IMAGE

>strong characters
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>AAA getting less than 9
Jesus, it must be really bad.

>Worst score than FFXIII

They should be there. Masamune is under great swords (dunno what the English equivalent is, but it should be that), so both Gladio and Noctis can equip it.
It's not actually that powerful though.
If they're not there, you probably need to return to the main menu or relaunch the game or something.

>A game is bad despite being in the top 20% of a grading scale.
I want this meme to end.

>I read reviews because I'm too fucking stupid to know if a game is bad all on my own
I want you to end.

IGN is a business and has always had a preference for cinematic games that looks good edited, and advertised. A good quick review is their main source of income.

A Japanese RPG is not a game IGN wants to review, they're not fans of the game like they are for the AAA trash that pays their salaries. I expect they judged the community reaction, the graphics and whatever short amount of time they spent with the game and then slapped a safe 8.2 on it with a vague negative counter point.

FF XV is AAA

>implying XV isn't AAA

I wouldnt know, i dont play games made for little girls

i just restarted my game. i still see nothing in inventory...are they automatically added to them? also, i'm still at the start of the game just exploring about before i finish the first quest. maybe they'll show up after i finish Cindy's sidequest.

Thank you though, was just confused as to why it wasn't added automatically. I'll keep trying.

>FFXIII has an average as 83 as well

and we all know how good that game is :^)

AAA video game reviews range from 75-100 m8.

Only applies to IGN

shit it's AAAA

just keep slapping on As until square is out of money

more budget and infrastructure ain't enough to make it good though

Sorry, that's how it worked for me, but that was on Xbone, dunno if you're on PS4 or something.
I'm pretty sure I could see them as soon as I had access to the equipment screen, but maybe you do need to complete some of the quests first. Sorry I can't be of much help.

the funny thing is the game is bad, doesnt deserve the 82

>Bad story
>Shitty characters
>Lame combat
>Disappointing world

Was Conan right?

Said the user with nothing to back up his shit.

No worries, crossing my fingers that they'll show up after the initial quest. I just can't help but explore more before I finish that.

I would complain the improvements to the visual appeal and size of the game doesnt compensate for how empty and repetitive it is. It's the same gameplay and I really didn't find the characters that appealing.

The number of the beast is 79. No AAA game, unless it is an absolute pile of unplayable shit like Aliens Colonial Marines scores below a 79, else that review outlet is merely advertising their lack of integrity.

The grading scale for AAA games therefore stretches from 79 (0) to 100 (100).
An 82/100 thus translates to a score of 14/100. ie. It's fucking garbo.

>mfw I watched all the SUMMON attacks
Jesus, you can tell the people who worked on this game just didn't fucking care. What a boring fucking game

yeah just finished the first quest and still no items, just curious did you see them in a fresh new game?

>WORSE THAN XIII
BLUNDER OF THE DECADE

>Salty Sup Forums babies mad that the world at large will consider FFXV phenomenal
>Salty Sup Forums babies trying to contort math to fit their agenda ala
Never change.

Pretty much this if it got over a 9 it would be a garbage game with paid reviews.

>nom nom nom this turd taste good Sup Forums you are just contrarian xenophobic racist bigots!
At the end of the day, you are the one eating shit here. The game is bad. Instead of accepting that and upping your standards, you will just cry, namecall and settle for shit.

>Sup Forums so fucking upet they're organizing proxy raids to score the game with 0s on metacritic
SAD!

>Apologize to a mediocre game
U Wot?

Yeah, I remembered when DOOM was """shit""" too. KYS

neogaf so upset Sup Forums isn't taking the bait they are false flagging

>Implying
I don't even own a fucking console

>trying to push this on neogaf
even more SAD!

This

I like how everyone conveniently forgets all the 8+ review 13 got and that game was a steaming turd.

>neogaf
Wow. That's actually a little embarrassing dude. You don't have to reach so far.