Rank from best to worst

Rank from best to worst

2>4>Rogue>3>BH/RE>Syndicate>Unity

This is the official list. If you disagree you are contrarian.

I've heard 3 is garbage and Syndicate is pretty good, why did you put them in those positions?

You forgot Black Flag and the first game.

From the ones I played
2>BH>Rev>4>1>3

3 was not all that bad but I am actually one of the people who were interested in the current time story with Desmond and what they did there is probably the worst ending to a story in a video game since the turn of the century.

Bought Rogue on the sale yesterday, didn't play it yet. The description sounds very promising because the templars are, in fact, right.

1>2>rev>bh>bf>3

havent played the rest

Black Flag >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brotherhood > 2 > Revelations > Unity > 3 > 1
Haven't played any others.

4 is black flag

BH>4>2>Rogue>RE>Syndicate>Unity>3

Shit, forgot the first game

BH>4>2>Rogue>RE>1>Syndicate>Unity>3

2>1>BH>Rev

And you are a retard if you played after BH/rev

Fucking this. I'm still waiting on a jolly yo ho sequel to black flag

Brotherhood > 2 = 4 >> 1 = Rev >>> Unity >>>>>>>>>>>>> 3

BH > 2 > Rogue > Unity > AC4 > AC3 >Rev > AC1.

Haven't played Syndicate yet.

1, since it started it all and was completely unique since no game would come close to the climbing mechanics. And combat was a bit better.

Why would I play more than one Assassin's Creed game?

1 = 2 > BH = BF > Rev (I still loved it) Syndicate > Unity > 3 > Liberation

Havent played Rogue.

1 was a great concept with a lot of flaws
2 refined the gameplay but also started implementing everything that would make the series shit
Black Flag is an amazing pirate game with shitty AC parts tacked on

Havent bothered to play any others at any lenght.

black flag and 2 are the only ones worth playing

Still forgot the first one

reminder if you like black flag, rogue is literally more of the same.

I remember the ancestor's memories being unique and interesting the first time around, but now it's kinda retarded and forced imo.
I understand it's part of their brand and why they force it similar to how Bethesda forces Brotherhood of Steel and power armor, but it makes them feel like shitty products going through a check list.

>kenway just sitting there eating his fish and doesn't give a fuck

perfect desu

Best:
Assassin's Creed 1(best protagonist, best setting, most impressive for its time)
Good:
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed 4

Everything else was either shit or a rehash

Came here to post this, or at least the first three, they're the only ones worth bothering with as far as gameplay goes.

ACII > ACI > AC:U > ACIV > rest

This is based on how focused the experience was. only reason why IV is so low is because its more a pirate simulator and not AC.

AC: U was a return to form, outside of the bugs, which personally pretty much never happend to me, don't know if I was lucky.

Overall, not the best series ever, but I'm stoked if the new one really is in ancient Egypt

AC1 has garbage gameplay. Altair was also boring as fuck.

WASSAMATTA YOU ALTAIR xD

Because albeit doing a lot of things wrong, 3 added a lot of necessary detail to the game and gameplay.
Syndicate is only regarded as good, because it isn't as shit as Unity. Its not bad, but the other titles are clearly above it.
1 is the weakest, gameplay and overall design wise. I don't mention it because with 2 the games have evolved and adapted a certain standard that is still there in all the titles. Personally I'd put it at the end, but as said, I consider it out of the competition. You could also put it at the front if youd like.

Also, anyone unironically putting BH or RE, which are shittier versions of 2, with horrible story, less content and copy pasted quests all over the place, before AC2, should get their brains checked for tumors. Meaning
these idiots.

They all had garbage gameplay, at least AC1 was novel.
>Altair was also boring as fuck.
Definitely not more boring than Han Solo stand in #619 who's a total scoundrel ladies man and also on an epic quest to avenge his family's death. Altair actually had some defining characteristics, he was arrogant, and he also had an arc.

>garbage gameplay
the series had to start somewhere, still much more enjoyable than other openworld games at the time
>Altair boring as fuck
at least he didn't have a fake accent, and the most character development out of any assassin in the series

4=Rogue>2>RE>BH=Sindy>3>1>Unity
At the moment with Unity I'm just not finding the motivation to complete it. Character customisation is cool tho.

who /never paid for anything ac/ here

1 was amazing, especially for the time.

2 was very LACKING. Brotherhood is what 2 should have been, but it didn't matter as you basically just played the same game over again.

The rest are meaningless and shit.

Bad series.

Assasins Creed is an overall shit series of games, I don't understand what's fun about it.
>trailing missions everywhere
>oh look it's the same sime "mission" just at another place
>story is dragged out, unintresting and the characters all sound like they dgaf about anything that happens

4 was the only one I actually liked

BH is way better than AC2. 2 is boring,

Each game tends to excel at only 1-2 things, but is shit in other aspects

Like Syndicate is the newest one, and it has the best stealth in the series, but the worst city, combat, and exploration. I think overall 2 is the best one.

>The rest are meaningless and shit.
>implying pirates one isnt the best

it all is the same garbage of collectiong shit, killing x guy and finding out youre being betrayed but fucking up ships and taking them was fucking stellar.

>Also, anyone unironically putting BH or RE, which are shittier versions of 2, with horrible story, less content and copy pasted quests all over the place, before AC2, should get their brains checked for tumors.

GOD, THIS!

AC2 was by far the best one of all.

It's the only AC game I got all the collectibles just to unlock those "eden" flashbacks.

Also, that black armor that used to belong to altair (which we never seen him wearing it, not even in RE) was sick as fuck.

Black flag>Brotherhood>1>2>3
I haven't played others

2 > Brotherhood > Syndicate > Unity > Black Flag > Revelations > 1 > 3

II
I
Brotherhood
Syndicate
Black Flag
Rogue
Unity
Revelations
III

1 is underrated it seems
The series has failed to reinvent itself for a very long time, I'd prefer it ended

This.

2 is the best game, then 4, then the rest can be put in any order you want really.

fuck BH and fuck those retarded shop quests

>BH is way better than AC2. 2 is boring,
hahaha

It's way better and with more content too, ac2 baby.

>plebs still think that Unity is the worst AC game

Pathetic.

You can't even switch fucking weapons without digging through a dozen menus. Fuck Unity

I'd put Syndicate under Rogue but that's pretty much the objectively correct list.

Good taste user.

4>unity>rogue>rev>brotherhood>3>2>1>>>>>>>>syndicate

This but with a way smaller gap between black flag and brotherhood

AC2 > AC4 > AC:R>AC:BH>The rest>AC1(it was quite innovative when it came out, but was later destroyed by following games, even Unity is better.

This thread makes it clear why the series needs to just be put to fucking bed. It seems the fan base is completely divided on which games were the best in the series. The certainly doesn't seem to be any standouts.

Nah it's pretty much universally agreed upon that AC2, AC4 and Brotherhood are the best ones.

It's on a break anyway, it's been a year since the last release. There's nothing this year and for next year they have a reboot planned.

Rogue>4>Bros>Rev>2>1>3.

2 & 4 yes, but Brotherhood? No man, not at all.
Its boring and bland as fuck. First hour was great, after that, only bullshit followed.

>Brotherhood
>best ones
this meme needs to end
like right fucking now

>4
>good
This meme needs to die, the series was great until 3, it should have died then.

Why did they continue the series god fucking damn it

Where do you guys rank Altair's Chronicles and Assassin's Creed 2: Discovery?

Why exactly does everyone have a hardon for 2 but despises brotherhood and revelations

3>Rev>4>Bro>Unity>Syndicate

I loved 3 because I became interested in Connor's struggles and felt sorry for the things he had to do, yet he still kept on fighting the good fight.

Oh, about AC1. Although I loved the character, the game itself was ass.

2 > B > 1 > 4 > 3 > R
Didn't play Syndicate, Rogue, and Unity, but do want to check out Unity at some point though.

AC2 > AC1 > the first half of Brotherhood > ???
everything else is irrelevant to me, dropped the series in the middle of IV and never looked back.

2=4>1>Brotherhood>>>>Revelations>3
Not played the newer ones

1 was the only one where you actually felt like an assassin. They should have expanded on the mechanics of the first one rather than just ditching them.

Maybe because they are completely different games?

AC2:
>revenge story trying to cross the conspirators off the list that murdered your father and brothers
>doing so takes you on a quest all across Italy
>sidequests actually connected to the story(your little brother needed feathers to craft something for you. collect feathers and complete his project to get your mother out of her catatonic state.)
>good characters
>many different enviroments and details

Brotherhood (and Revelations too, only change the names:)
>lel ezio, get the Borgia/Byzantines out of here will ya?
>oh wait, did you think we'd include mutliple cities again? Sorry man, have fun walking the same fucking streets while doing fetch quests
>sidequest? how about these random flags and fragments spread all around the city? dont worry, theyre borgia flags so it makes sense right?
>ey ezio? is machiavelli a traitor or not? what do you mean this shit doesnt interest you? here's a questline devoted to this!
>ey ezio! found the apple I see. Its all you're gonna use from now on! What? timeskip of three months? doesnt matter, still have the apple equipped!
>remember all those gondolas in venice? im sorry we couldn't be bothered putting some ships on the river in constantinople, just like we couldnt bothered making these games good
>le minstrel scene
>gimmicky 10minutes secret weapon shit
There's a good reason why 2 is regarded as the best amongst 4 and Brotherhood and Revelations are universally regarded as shit tier.

Black Flag was enough, I'm not about to play worse games.

Black Flag > 2=Brotherood > Unity > Syndicate > 3 > Revelations > 1

Yeah. I actually liked Unity. Paris is absolutely stunning and incredibly detailed and gfx in general is still top tier. Made me overlook other flaws

Brotherhood and Revelations are like literally AC2 with a new setting and some additional features

Altair designed the armor thanks to the Apple but he never wears it. He was probably too old around that thime

Is Rogue worth playing for someone who's generally liked the rest of the series?

Also, Unity has an unfair rep, it launched as shit but once patched it was a great game

Was Brotherhood the first one with multiplayer? Because I absolutely loved playing it. So much fun finding and killing your targets in a sea of people. Also liked Black Flag, the sea shanties were great.

I was always disappointed how ac2 ended with you letting rodrigo borgia live and then in brotherhood your mission is to kill him.
The game was garbage, combat was dumbed down and you had to relearn everything you gained from 2 because you broke your arm.

I read once in a ASSCREED thread here on Sup Forums that Freedom Cry was a good DLC
Should I buy it or not?

Bunch of fags listing 2 at the front. 2 may have been better than it's direct sequels and the 3rd game, but only because the unnecessary shit and quest structure it tacked onto the game was slightly less bloated.

Nothing it added actually improved the core concept from the 1st game. 2 was, and continues to remain, a shit AC game. It is not different than Black Flag; 2 is just a Mafia simulator game with the AC name tacked on.

Brotherhood>2>4>Revelations>Syndicate>3>1

Haven't played Unity or Rogue

I don't really do ranking, but for all the shit I'll get I found Unity as one of the best. I got it for 10 bucks after all the patches came through and my only problem with it was the ending and Arnos retarded climbing. I'm sure those who played it at release fucking despise it and I understand why

I'm happy that so many patricians know that brotherhood is the best AC

>snipers can shoot through walls
>they do a shitload of damage

fuck unity

AC2? Sure
Black Flag? God no

Sailing is the only good aspect of that game, and the visuals. Ship combat is ass, ground combat is shit and is now limited to pistols an dual swords, bad cities, trail/follow missions up the fucking ass

First one is the Best i really liked the Crusader theme with Altair.
AC 2 great for a sequel.
I have played revelations kinda unfinished game i didnt really understand the bomb crafting.
Brotherhood I assume its a copy paste game i have played this one also.

Not played AC3, Syndicate and Unity.