How do memes in video games make you feel?

How do memes in video games make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmUJlTMYdEM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feels bad man

Do you think "MAD SKILLZ" is still a relevant meme in the year two aught sixtizzle??

Xenogears has many fleshed out characters but then you get shit like Hammer and Chu Chu

and Emeralda was barely even story

Love them.

Is this NTR?

Playing Rune Factory 4 It took me till year 3 ingame to notice that the Bell Hotel's Bath is is called Bell Bath (and Beyond)

And that's ignoring the event where Volkanon thinks you're going to quit

Are there any non-indie games out yet that have the word "cuck" in them?

>playing Life is Strange for the first time
>completely blind playthrough, really enjoying it
>out of no where
>fat Mexican kid with "muh lady *tip fedora" T-shirt starts talking to me
>'ok well that was a bit to memey'
>start noticing memes fucking everywhere
>main character talking in fucking memes too (doge meme especially)
>realise the game is a meme too after seeing the ending
Literally name a licensed and produced game (no app store/play store/what ever the fuck windows uses, shit) with more memes then this game

youtube.com/watch?v=vmUJlTMYdEM

They're acceptable if the meme was made by a previous game in the series.

I knew I had my shitty screenshot somewhere.

Hammer's development is "I haven't been relevant since the prison arc so I'm gonna shoot someone and then turn into a boss". God damn the way they have Elly and Rico sad about him is some hamhanded storytelling.

Xenogears doesn't use that "cuck" but Fei almost got cucked right in the beggining.
Thankfully he does the right thing and murders both the girl and the bull right before they can marry.

>rage face on the back of Chloes rear-view mirror
First time a fucking meme distracted from a game.

what the fuck is going on in that image

He's pitching a tent

NoA are the masters of memes. Their added """"jokes"""" make bland games into masterpieces of design.

It's a game we play in America, we (the dad or brother) put cream on our kneecap and while our eyes are closed the kids try to lick it off whilst the dad jabs at the face with a broom handle with eyes closed, if a successful contact is made then the person turns around on all fours and the dad is allowed 1 (one) free jab of the broom who tries to poke the anus of the crouchee, scoring is made by observing the cream mark on the britches of the crouchee

Wtf, why is this allowed?

I can't stop laughing

Cringe worthy almost all the time. Although finding a street construction notification sign lit up in the shape of doge in Watch Dogs made me chuckle.

Literally do not care and the fact that any of you get triggered by it worse than any tumblrina is fucking pathetic.