Stealth game

>stealth game
>it's just IN-KILL-OUT with no variation

Its just too easy to GET IN-KILL-GET OUT. But it's not really about how easy it is or not that the game is bland, but why. It's because EVERYTHING in the game is irrelevant.

Conversations mean nothing. Objects mean nothing. EVERYTHING means nothing. There's nothing on every stage so far that means something to the actual game, or for future episodes. There's nothing in any of the story scenes that means anything for the game.

Just like everything before Absolution, it's in, kill, out. To me, this is a VERY BIG PROBLEM to the games design and with the lack of "story" on how it doesn't drive the game and how you are not immersed into the story, and needing to do OTHER things to pass a level. Like get a file. Or burn evidence. Or frame someone. Or gain Intel by talking to someone. The game does that all for you with the story. Basically you're just the middle man. The levels and everything within them....is irrelevant. I just wish there was more to do than a 1-2-3 step of IN-KILL-OUT.

This game could have been amazing if they let us do the extra work in finding our targets. Let us do our own digging of information, kinda like batman Arkham knight. Specifically the shadow war mission. Or the mr. freeze mission. It's side activity that needed to be done in order to get your objective complete and that is something that lacks in this game and the reason why I feel like it's a bit bland.

If you do play it properly, it does feel great, but to me, the immersion comes from how INVOLVED you are in the story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lC1SNZex2S8
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/359034126/#359034538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a bad copypasta but I do agree that I hope the second season introduces some varied side-missions, or even forces you to have to search for where the target might be - through interrogation, or breaking into a security room to check the cameras, or etc. - instead of giving you any clues to start with.

What the fuck did I just spend money on?

A game

A game that's trying to pre-emptively cover its ass from any controversy

Have you been living in a cave? That shows up in tons of games these days.

Nigga this is nothing new. Shit, the first Assassin's Creed game had this message when you started it up. Where have you been the pat decade?

Yeah, kind of like Flatline in BM where you had to figure out who your main target was from Agent Smith, but instead of just having you kill all of them have the target be random each time and have it just be that one target, the others are innocent.

Ubisoft has had that disclaimer since AssCreed.

hahahah only people of color can make good games. White people eat shit

where on that image does it say it excludes white people?

Try to say this without being a Sup Forums parrot.

this isnt a ubi game

I have no clue why everyone likes colorado for me it is the most Broken piece of shit
>kill a target when he is all alone, no way anythign could have known he even just died
>suddenly the alarm sounds, and everyone in the camp starts bumrushing towards my location
>restart entire thing, this time try the point man shit
>The bitch doesn't register that I am standing where I am supposed to be and I fail that then a few minutes later I somehow get compromised even though I had stashed all bodies in crates and lockers
>restart again and get immediately seen through a wall, not even two seconds after I start the mission
>just end up going Rambo and completing it
fuck that mission, shittiest fucking mission ever, none of the others gave me as nanny broken piece of shit problems as I had with that one

Colorado was the weakest mission, but its fun to shoot it up.

You can't do it? Ok, good.

Not a big fan of Colorado either but didn't have crazy shit like this.
If you want a quick run-through while being sneaky(think you get a decent item at mastery 15, not sure) here's how i remember rushing it
>point man is good, when they go for briefing turn off safety on the ram
>during exercise just shoot 4 passengers, break door with crowbar and press button near limo to end "mission"
>wait until both targets are speaking
>pressing button to flatten both Sean and grill is tricky(not to get spotted i mean since they look at you and i couldn't get throwables to work, i just reloaded until it somehow worked without being spotted)
>the jew interrogator is easy, knock out 2 dudes in the basement(and get a disguise if you sneaked in in pointman disguise, he not allowed inside) then rape him, overdose prisoner to make him come faster
>don't remember about other girl but you can shoot a chandelier/fuel tank she likes to hang around those
>or do that opportunity with a badge thing and dump her ass in the swamp

because the fact that even point in that stupid comment is to imply whites are incapable of making good games without the help of people of color.

>everyone constantly trash Colorado
>like 2 people say they like it
>Y DUZ ERY1 LIEK COLORADO
Kill yourself.

You are overanalyzing things so you can make conclusions that fit to your worldview.

You seriously interpreted it wrong.

The whole point of that message is to imply that they're not racist, so that SJWs don't shit on them for allowing you to kill people of different ethnicities.

You're retarded, that disclaimer is there so that retarded SJW cucks who find controversy everywhere they look wont chimp out when you kill the sheik in the Paris level.

Glad to see you're so thin skinned you get triggered by two lines of shitty legalese though.

Hahaha white people everybody. Just admit it, they put that message in to show people that white people need people of color to succeed in making great games. If they didn't have our help they would be floundering so they thank us.

Why are Hitman threads so shit now?

I remember when Sup Forums was at least self aware

that's because the first AC is set in the times of the Crusades and muslims did nuffin rong

People get baited too easily. Hitman fans are just utter autists.

Newfag bait and you took it. This only shows in select few AAA titles, if you play actual good games you don't see it.

JUST

Hitman isn't Ubisoft.

Excuse to allow you to kill multiple Jewish targets, Marxists, Women, and Sandpeople

youtube.com/watch?v=lC1SNZex2S8
Wtf i hate hitman now.

BM>Contracts>SA>C47>Abs
Haven't played ™

You're playing as a white male who murders people who are often not of the same race or gender, which is awfully racist/sexist/transphobic/buzzwordofthemonth. So they're basically saying "We're not racist, guys, please PLEASE don't crusade against us!"

Almost everyone on the Hitman threads hate Colorado and put it near the bottom of their favorite levels.

Ubi updated their disclaimer to include gender identities and shit though

IM OFFENDED

>it's just IN-KILL-OUT with no variation
That's an oversimplification if i ever saw one.

YOU CAN'T SHOOT THROUGH THE HOKKAIDO SAUNA WINDOW ANYMORE! I REPEAT, THEY'VE REMOVED THE ABILITY TO SHOOT THROUGH THE SAUNA WINDOW!

>Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh

ugliest bald man in video games

>promoting your loteral who eceleb
Kill yourself

It's a bait copypasta, from 2 or 3 weeks ago.
Someone could've written it genuinely

>literally who
>eceleb
pick one.

>pick one.
Oh, so you're a newfag too, I see.

is it possible for u to create a comment without any buzzwords

Quick!
Post contract ID's

MR WORLDWIDE

Is it possible for you ti make a post without getting BTFO?

You already got destroyed last night, kiddo.

>more buzzwords
so you can't, that's quite sad!

>these tears
Delicious.

Why do they keep using the Tobias Rieper alias? I understand it's from the first game but it's not hard to connect the dots here.

What is that image supposed to prove?

>even more buzzwords
ugh gross

>image
There is no image, retard.

>this utter anal devastation
kek

Tobias Rieper is a different character i think, another clone, perhaps? :^)

It's just a meme.

because Hitman post Blood money is shit

because they got a TON of shit for how misogynistic the games were in the past

see

See

>this utter anal devastation
kek

never realised how much i miss being able to knock people out during my playthrough of contracts

>buzzwords
Wow

you shut your whore mouth

>What is that image supposed to prove
What the fuck are you talking about?

Why are hitman threads just shitposting and bait now?

Games out, there's nothing new to say. I tried to get people to help hunt easter eggs earlier, then shitpost at them to do it, no one cares.

And there's cunts like who just love to feed other shitposters out of his lonely spite.

Only people with anything to say are retards who just bought it who ask questions like "How do I get sniper".

People enjoy the game so shitposters want to join in on the fun and shit up threads. At this point it's a delicate ecosystem

Terrible opinion. Probably just bait.

Don't expect people to talk about it until theres a crack. Nobody played it.

I have to say, fuck that new noise when you kill somebody.

they put that in to avoid another controversy like the "saints" from absolution because mindless people assumed they were innocent people

assassins creed does the same

well people may be offended if you assassinate a helicopter,

the helicopter meme is pretty stale i need new ones

>stealth game
>no bossfights

>vampire on colorado

fuck now I want the vampire outfit as an unlock

Marrakesh is on my bottom, I dont hate it but it is my least favorite

i think it also has to do with it being 47s non clone name

like at the start of 2 he is trying to live a normal life(though im pretty sure the priest calls him 47 also)

soders was kind of a boss fight depending on how you killed him
so was
the robot AI in japan

is that a jojo reference

To be honest, I can't remember any Jewish targets in older Hitman games, and then TM goes around and puts three in a single game.

Everyone is fair game in IO's book, I suppose.

So, can you unlock that now? Or is that some sort of hack or something?

t. autist

Why does everybody seem to hate Marrakesh so much? I honestly kinda like it, it's better than Colorado at least.

Far left looks more like Frank West than Frank West does in Dead Rising 4.

he's covered assassinations you know

There are people who enjoy the part of Hitman series' design you complain about. The lack of story and any connections between missions makes me feel like a real cereal killer who just kills targets and doesn't give a shit - like a true professional.

It has obtuse opportunities, some of the areas can only be entered in a small number of ways, a pretty large area is "unused", and the sound and visual design is oppressive and not fun. This is why I don't like it.

its either a hack or a data leak similar to the gum

Okay, thanks. Was about to bother to try and unlock it.

>kotti
>eceleb

This is just insulting, you have no idea who kotti is, do you?

You can kill Sean right at the start. Hide behind the bale of hay, use a coin to distract the guy he is talking to, choke that guy, then shoot Sean in the head. Drag him behind the bale of hay.

Jew interrogator is easier too. He is alone in a shed at one point and you can just climb in through the window, break his neck, and hide him in the closet.

One of the girls can also be killed by poisoning her water bottle.

I actually found Colorado to be the easiest mission.

Because you're autistic.

Might be a left-over from servers shitting themselves and giving people every item in the game as an equipment.

I would've thought other people wouldn't like a high pitched noise every time you kill somebody either though. It's not a pleasant noise.

no problem, I wish it could be unlocked

ALONG WITH THE FUR COAT YOU HAVE IN THE OPENING

You already got BTFO last night. Keep sucking e-celeb dick.

speaking of dataleaks why did they even remove the gum?

it was full functional

It's fucking awful, yeah.

Autistic people don't like noises. That's you.

Okay sure, but that doesn't mean other people are fine with high pitched noises.

>tfw wanted to bait "give me grimdark edgy hitman" fags
>got "reeeee muh e-celebs" instead.
probably pushing it back for Season 2, You need more explosives, my dude.

Other autists like you.