Weebs got utterly BTFO'd once again. How will they ever recover?

Weebs got utterly BTFO'd once again. How will they ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvl1nt0UEAA1ukL.jpg
engadget.com/2012/03/15/obsidian-missed-fallout-new-vegas-metacritic-bonus-by-one-point/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>PCucks giving 0 and 1 because they got nothing to play

lmao

epic meme thread once again

>Guys makes jokes
>84 is a bad score
>weebs like FF now

>84
>bad
Conanfags BTFO

>10 years in development for 84 and 7.8
>lame QTEs
>lame bosses and lame characters
>short game and open world isn't as big as the trailers implied
>Conan actually remembering what game he even played and that he even did a segment on it
>Sup Forums will be butthurt about this for all time

>10 years in development
and i stopped reading your shitpost right there.

FF XV is non-weeb as JRPGs can get you retard.

>game will still sells a lot because is good
>assblasted neo-Sup Forumsirgins raids metacritic with cringy reviews and meme spouting
Conanfags BTFO

God tier
>Jimmy Fallon
>Carson
>Ferguson

Great Tier
>Jimmy Kimmel
>Stephen Colbert
>David Letterman
>James Corden

Ok tier
>John Oliver
>Jay Leno
>Seth Meyers
>Bill Maher

Shit tier
>Conan
>Jon Stewart

Besides, nobody watches conan nowadays so who gives a shit about his opinion LMAO

>metacritics holding reviews a few days to damage control and let people buy first
still waiting for Gamekult's 60 to be accounted.

Is there anything more pathetic than the PCuck and his massive insecurity?

>84
>in a franchise that used to get +90 regularly
>i-its not bad
LMAO
M
A
O

Wait, who's meant to be BTFO? Is 84 bad?

>i-it's the franchise rule guys
>/vee/ told me is bad
Conanfags BTFO

So, FFXV is confirmed FFXIII-tier after all, huh?

>be idort
>looking forward to tons of games this holiday and next year
>get to enjoy them all because I'm not an idiot fanboy
>meanwhile on Sup Forums poorfags living off NEET bux and their parents have to fight over which of their gaming platforms is the best
>reaching so far as to care/argue over what celebs say

In short, anyone who takes part in platform wars are jealous as fuck poorfags who probably don't even play many video games.

>7.8
This one is citation needed because it's a fanboy vs hater war, they spam 10 and 0 like a fucking retard.

>mfw have money

That all what's needed to be idort, really.

>how is 86 bad again?
>how is 84 bad again?
>how is 79 bad again?

Exactly, but fanboys on either side will argue that user scores are unbiased and that those giving 10s and 0s are a minority/not as common as Sup Forums makes them out to be.

These threads are created by paid shills. Conan posting is done by the same group who dose Todd posting. Yeah that's right, there are literally paid shills on Sup Forums who are getting paid to kill hype for Japanese games and create meme's. I wonder who is really behind it though

Yet, it'll sell fifteen million copies within the first week.

Remember that those people who pre-order or buy day-1 these kinds of games usually have zero taste.

When a game takes 10 years to make and has to sell 10 million copies to turn a profit, anything short of 96/100 is a total bomb. You don't spend that much time and money making a game to get a score that the yearly Skylanders rehash can beat, you want the absolute best, but this game's not getting it.

>comedian shits on a weeb game
>Sup Forums will force it into the light of acceptance and praise as hard as it can as a reaction to this supposed humiliation, even if he was right
Not the first time, won't be the last. Never change, Sup Forums

>and i stopped reading
You seem to do that a lot when angry and unable to provide arguments or even excuses.

So. What you're saying is that there's such a thing as shilling for the act of NOT buying a game. If all positive discussion of FFXV(along with most other games) is also considered shilling, then what ISN'T considered shilling?

>*raises paw*
uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!

>*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!
POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELEL

LELELE PPPPP

PPOOOOO

PPPPYYYYY

YYYYY

YYYYY YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDD

DDDDD

DDDDD
DDDDD

DD

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHD XD XD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XXXXXDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP

*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs hand*

hee hee... reddit! reddit the bacon!!!

84 in modern reviews IS bad.

FF13 got like 82, and that's a fucking horrifically bad game.
>INB4 butthurt FF fags defend their hallway simulator

That is literally the exact opposite of what Sup Forums does

Average FFXV fag. Can't deal with the facts or defend his meme game so he shits the bed.

more like

>God Tier
Ferguson

>Ok Tier
Letterman

>Shit Tier
everyone else

>It gets better after 3 hours!

Why do you weeb autists defend this?

yes my fellow Sup Forumsestern gamers, what a disappointment, hehehe, only an 84, hehehe

let's all go back to talking about great Sup Forumsestern games like the long awaited Steep (which is releasing this week, get your wallets ready folks) or the epic Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands that will hit early next year. and of course the big eSport hit of 2016, Rainbow Six: Siege

Not when it comes to weeb games.

I don't think they're shills. The bigger question is whether these threads are made by FF fans to stop Conan posting, or Conan fans to stop FF posting. I found the Conan segment funny at first, but then forcing a meme on him ruin it all for me. But at the same time I was somewhat interested in FFXV, but over posting it here is also taking a toll on me. Honestly I don't even know any more.

It was worse with FF13
>It gets better after 20 hours!

I seriously had that as a reply when I complained that I quit FFXIII after 15 hours.

>reddit spacing
>all lowercase
>le "GO BACK TO CALL OF DUTY" argument
These are the ingredients to create the perfect butthurt fanboy post.

>Seth "Long pause until the audience is told to laugh" Meyers
>Ok tier
The guy ruins his already stale jokes by making them longer than they need to be

It would be an massive owned on the weebs if americans had anything better out.
But its not the case it is?

>says the guy who spends hours and hours shitposting on a vietnamese cartoon board
gonna go back to the game, it's fun. stay mad cuckboi

But that isn't a bad score at all. What's the big deal?

>facebook frog
>LITERAL twitter filename
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvl1nt0UEAA1ukL.jpg
Yeah dude, you keep doing you, you're lookin real good.

>develop a game for 10 years
>best you can do is a mediocre AAA shit pile

A decade for a game A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y could've gotten that score for.

>gonna go back to the game
Once again, your "argument" is that you can't win and leave, de facto admitting defeat.

It's a terrible score to everyone but retarded little kids who are probably OK with getting C's in school.

engadget.com/2012/03/15/obsidian-missed-fallout-new-vegas-metacritic-bonus-by-one-point/

>Such is the case with Obsidian's Fallout: New Vegas contract with Bethesda, wherein the developer only received royalties if the game matched or exceeded an 85 rating on Metacritic. Leaving aside the fact that Metacritic is a woefully unbalanced aggregation of review scores from both vetted and unvetted publications, agreements like this can leave indie studios -- like Obsidian -- in the lurch should that Metacritic score just barely miss the mark.

>Unfortunately for Obsidian, Fallout: New Vegas currently has a Metacritic average of 84, a single point below the average that would've earned the company royalties on its product. "[Fallout: New Vegas] was a straight payment, no royalties, only a bonus if we got an 85+ on Metacritic, which we didn't," Obsidian creative director and co-owner Chris Avellone told one Twitter user.

>tfw weeb and still hate FFXV

Craig Ferguson's show was so good I was saddened when he didn't stay

Let's be honest. SquareEnix should MAN UP and stop being sellout whores who chase after western gaming trends (open world, action oriented, qte's and shit).

I can only see them getting back on track by going back to their roots.

- Bring back the turn based battle system which jrpgs and final fantasy are famous for

- focus on a good, widely appealing story

- create characters that not only appeal to gay kpop fans, but have a wider appeal, while still looking japanese/anime. Like Final Fantasy 7

That's just it. 3 simple fundametal pillars that could save the final fantasy brand.

probably even go handheld only. the develpment environment isn't as harsh there as it is on consoles, and a traditional mainline final fantasy could easily sell 10+ millions there. also handheld gamers dont have a problem with turn based battles. pokemon proves that every year, as well as fire emblem. there are plenty of gamers who love this style of gameplay, so why not cater to them?

but first, FFXV needs to be crucified for the sins Square Enix has committed of course.

>Fallon
>God tier

Why does this game have a 84? It's factually a bad game. Empty, generic overworld which sucks even compared to... Kingdoms of fucking Amalur or Bethesda RPGs.

Do those reviewers even still take themselves seriously?

game journalism is a FUCKING JOKE. don't take them seriously. ffxv deserves a metacritic of 55 AT BEST.

>paid fast travel

Is Quina in FF world?

>ferguson will never come back

because websites don't wanna piss off their fanbase and they don't want to afraid big companies.

>John Oliver
>Ok tier
I MEAN COME ON

No.

How is that shitty water even possible for a current generation game? The Textures overall look like ass.

what other games allow you to hang on a swaggy beach with your broz

>god tier
>jimmy fallon
stopped reading there.

>tfw idort
>have one cracked xbox360, one legit
>also one cracked ps3 and one legit
>cracked wiiu,legit wii u, cracked vita,3ds
>just wanted to buy deus ex md
>denuvo btfo
>waiting for a ps4,xbox one crack have them both anyway
lmao could you imagine being butthurt because some people get games for free?

>10 years in the making
>L I T E R A L L Y the same score as FIFA 17
>still going downhill

>mfw for years I've been saying this game will be FF13 2.0
>mfw I was right

yes that's obviously the reason

well done, user

i watched the gamespot video review.
they gave it an 8/10.
but the things the reviewer said didn't reflect that score at all.
weird.

yeah wow, the game received a highly above average score
gee, how will they recover...
also stop meming conan into everything FF related now, ya'll didn't force him into every fallout 4 discussion when he called that game amazing

>BTFO'd
>'d
You are so fucking stupid

lol who the fuck cares, you're an anonymous nobody, no-one's gonna remember what you said

Literally Eric Andrew is the only tolerable and funny host. Everyone else you parents probably loved so you grew up with them

For a well regarded AAA series and in an industry where 85 is considered just above average

It's a complete fuck up

yea when you read the last part of that paragraph of text that goes with the score in reviews none of the texts make sense with the score given. they make it sound like a 6/10 at best

>biggest score is literally a website called PS4
>people still don't believe in paid reviews

This is getting sad

Conan "From Me to Nagasaki" O'Brien
poops all over the king of weeb games

Also later tonight, can over masturbation
really be linked to Gynecomastia?

More at 11.

You guys should at least give the game the shitty user score it deserves... since you're attracting all the FFXV fanboys with this kind of threads who will give it a 10

>all those 10s

It's at 8.1 again thanks to you guys.

>american '''comedians'''

well i actually just watched the videoreview.
and it's like
>yea this 30 hour game
>there is little story except for some key moments
>most characters are forgotten pretty fast
>oh but this amazing endgame where you hunt big monsters for epic loot
>yet the combat doesn't look great to begin with
i had a hard time even making out the positives of this game.

>jimmy "omg kek lmao rofl literally cant breathe" fallon
>god tier

I still wanna marry Esper Terra

>84 is a bad score

How long untila 95 gets considered blunder of the century?

>implying this is a weeb game

It has nothing a true weeb would want. No waifu, shit progression, western 'open world' shit and shitty non turnbased combat.

>Shadow of Mordor got better user ratings

>84
>badd

It does have a waifu, though. For 20 minutes. And then she gets killed offscreen. But still, she's there!

>user ratings
lololo

>It's FF13-tier
>Goodddd
Nope.

haha man calm down and go back into your mothers womb where you belong

>implying weebs care about final fantasy
>implying they aren't waiting for dragon quest 11

>Positive scores
>Shitposters dragging down the user score

YA SURE SHOWED US!

Fuck off. The game is good. Accept it and focus on the next hype train to try and derail.

That's just as bad/mediocre though.

Dragon Quest hasn't even attempted to change their formula for decades. They're boring. They refuse to try anything new.

what a fag

>84 is bad
>7.8 given by mustards and nintendrobes

Anyone else here content with watching streams of the game? It's just as I predicted all those years ago, as I'm sure you guys predicted as well: the combat is so repetitive and braindead that it's not even worth playing. It makes for a good movie though. And it doesn't cost me a dime.

>Positive scores

>Weebs
But Square Enix aren't targeting weebs with Final Fantasy XV. They went full mainstream appeal boring ass action game with it.

This shit was boring and repetitive like every other one.

Get over it.

>this game is bad literally for the 6 points it didn't make
>let's ignore the 84 it did

You guys are worse than Bethesda

oh, did the sudden realisation of your insignificance throw you into a downwards spiral of depression?
lol you're nothing kiddo, may as well kill yourself now, you'll be just as remembered if you were to die of natural causes