Just finished it. What do I do now? I never felt so emotionally atacched to a work before...

Just finished it. What do I do now? I never felt so emotionally atacched to a work before. It is the life I always wanted to have.

Have you guys ever felt this way about another videogame, or a work of media of any kind?

I feel happy, yet empty at the same time.

Masturbate to the characters.

>Have you guys ever felt this way about another videogame, or a work of media of any kind?

Many times, you stupid newfag

I used to. Before the ending.
I dont think I can anymore.

Should've used more bait. Like
>Just finished it. I didn't expect the devs to actually go through with killing Nanako. WTF?

christ some of you are such pathetic manchildren

grow up and get a life

Persona 5, get a PS4.

You are a stupid faggot then. Characters that make you """feel"" are the best fap material.
I hate fags like you

>le normalfag post

Kill yourself faggot go be a tool to society some more.

play Dancing All Night.

Did you play Golden or the original?

Wait a second....something's missing....

>masturbate to the characters
This and wait for P5

I wish there was a way to skip the dungeons entirely in P4G. I ended up just playing on very easy.

lol the things degenerates tell themselves to feel like they aren't such colossal failures at life

neck yourself, autist, you and every other weeb would kill to be a """tool to society""" instead of an unhygienic loser with no friends or social life

I feel for your parents

>projecting and insecurity

Thats so cool normalfag kun, please keep being a useful idiot.
Make sure to have plenty kids so they pay for my retirement.

>you arent living your life correctly!

You are a fucking tool my dude.

Normal difficulty in P4G is already very easy compared to the original. How can you possible make it any easier?

(you)
just ask user

Preorder the Take Your Heart Edition of Persona 5 and wait for the next 125 days until its release.
Or play Persona 3.

source

pretty sure it's just a one-off by waranaiku

I wanted the monsters and bosses to be as easy as possible so I could fly through the dungeon sections and get back to the story.

I finished this for the first time in 2013 and felt the exact same way. Just play the fighting games not the same but they're a stop gap.
I would sacrifice everyone on Sup Forums to be able to quickly learn NIP so I could get Persona 5 now.

>Adult Yukiko
MUH

Get depressed and cry like I did, then play P3, finish it, get depressed again, and now join everyone on the wait for P5 so you can do it all over again.

>Adult

>Adult
that's just 1 year later.

I don't like her with short hair desu, Rise is far more 'MUH'.

Haven't seen that picture, got the shit ending I guess. MUH still.

I haven't played through P4G for about 3 years replaying it now, and loving every second desu don't care if that makes me a pleb.

....It's from Golden lad you have Golden right?

It's from the Golden Epilogue, unlocked if you do Marie's dungeon and then just get the true ending.

Play Arena.

I did that...not really the same though.

Golden was my first game on the vita (and my first persona game), and i have not done Marie's dungeon, I kinda fuck my first run.
Should I get the other P4 games as well ? Like Arena and Dancing All Night ?

I never got what lead people to get so absurdly mad with this game. I have a pretty shitty life and it was your average comfy JRPG that didn't take itself too seriously. Never got how people got so obsessed with it.

The arena games are a maybe, DAN is a no unless you're interested in fighting shadows through the power of dance.

No. Spin-offs are just cash grabs.
Get the other Persona games. And by "other" I don't mean just 3.

It looks stupidly fun, is this any good as a cash grab rhythm game or should I avoid it ?
And is the PSP version if P3 any good ? I heard it was shit and I should play the PS2 version.

You need to do Marie's dungeon to get the true ending m8, although I sort of disliked Marie so I hated having to hang out with her.
I got arena ok fighting game, but don't expect it to fill the hole of P4. DAN is good if you like rhythm games and if you can get it half price like I did I'd say it's worth it.

I think it's just the fact it wasn't as edgy as Persona 3, desu I preferred it to P3.

Persona Q

It matchs the story telling of persona 4 better then the arena games. If you want a continuation I highly recomend it. Also you'll be able to enjoy ur favorite music from the game. The dlc is unnecessary though you may want the marie and adachi tracks. Thier $4.99 each and are not canon to the rest of the game.

It lacks the 3d environments outside of dungeons, so you text descriptions of the animated scenes, like during the Social Links and such. And it features better, more P4 like combat, with ability to directly control your characters.
And it has an option to play as a female MC with significantly improved SLs. For example, you get to actually hang out with your teammates instead of a random fat kid you met in a mall.
It also lacks the Answer epilogue chapter, which is not really all that essential to the plot. Just watch a playthrough of it on youtube or something.

It's always weird to me when people state opinions like OP's.
The game is literally about going out, meeting people, getting friends and finding your own power through them.
Everything about it is an anti hikikoneet message, yet most faggots took the idea the other way around and wanted to kill themselves because they will never live in Inaba.
It's the same as Eva back in the day. It stated everything wrong with the anime industry, otakus and the whole escapism culture, yet everyone went absolutely autistic and muh waifus and shit.

Get both p3p and FEZ. If I remember correctly FEZ Improves on the orginal version and includes "the answer" a continuation of the story that may help give you closure though you could also just watch that on youtube. Get P3P for its unique FeMc side since it has its own social links and is a bit different in dialouge and charecter interaticons.

>And is the PSP version if P3 any good ?
It's good, but go for the PS2 version first, and then play FeMC route in the PSP version

objective best girl

It's fantasy. I think lots of people just don't belive the things that are portrayed in the game are possible or realistic in which I agree. Making friends amd building real lasting relationships isn't easy for everyone. Being a marysue like yuu that has litteraly no problems and is confident and perfect with social interactions with no effort is also highly unrealistic. The game is a feel good power fantasy.

Whats depressing is that when those credits roll Its over, and all you can do is replay the same events over and over. Constantly reseting these charecters you've spent so much time with.

When you're too far in the hole, you lose all hope of ever crawling out. It also helps that not many people played this while in highschool but later. I for one only played it during my last year of highschool and by the time I finished (after graduation) I could only lament about the wasted opportunities. Then I eventually understood that I am just too lazy to bother maintaining relationships with other people.

But that isn't Rise?

Gotta admit though, all of them are pretty good looking after growing a bit

Not a lot of change in character though

DAn is probably the first game where the dub made me quit the game, Rise is fucking terrible in that one.

Chie the best.

Now it's time to play the best persona, you faggot.

It's downright retarded swapping her VA of all characters when the game is centered on her.

Chie have an ex-boyfriend. Atleast Naoto is a pure virgin.

That isn't Innocent Sin user

Play golden and get upset how they ruined the game

tips fedora

Why is she wearing what looks to be a U boat captain hat?

Chie had a guy she liked but he was always fawning over Yukiko, shut up.

>cheats on you with a dog

CHIEFAGS BTFO

>Chie had a guy she liked
So you admit she's a slut then. naoto is both pure of mind and heart until MC came along.

Tomboys having unrequited love isn't out of the ordinary and it only helps mold her low self esteem from the fact that she's not seen by others as womanly. I want to hug her and remind her of how perfect she is every day.

Yeah but Kanji likes Naoto, why are you cock blocking one of your best friends cunt?

dog would be an upgrade from you mate

how does it feel to get cucked
should've picked a better girl, huh?

>why are you cock blocking one of your best friends cunt?
Kanji never had a shot with Naoto anyway, they have completley different interests and personalities, Naoto is the perfect love interest for Yu however. Something Atlus agrees on since they made them basically canon in DAN.

Lads, lads come on now...Chie looks kind of like a guy anyway so he's not a cuck but a repressed gay.

Man why Teddy and Yosuke look so fucking GAY?

>lol he enjoys video games what a gay

scoop neck tees

but hey, at the end of the day, there's nothing wrong with that
chiefags are ok

what's really gay is liking Teddie (female)

>P3 bros
Intellectuals who appreciate deep themes and character narratives, the best fans
>P4fags
Autistic manbabies who only like how the game lets them pretend to have friends and be popular

Reminder that Chiefags are probably the fags that like P4 over every other megaten game.

Attempting to justify your treachery doesn't change the fact Kanji liked her and you cock blocked him m8.

stop being such weeb faggot

MEMENTO MORI
MEMENTO MORI
MEMENTO MORI
MEMENTO MORI

>and you cock blocked him
It's not a cockblock if the guy doesn't have as shot with the girl in the first place.

You buy Makoto's game.

I like both I just like P4 slightly better as not every story has to be 'edgy'. The only person I know irl who loved p3 and hated p4 was a super autistic weeb who thought shit like Code Geass was better than classic literature.

You don't know that he didn't have a shot, and even if he didn't still a dick move to go with a girl you know your mate likes than parade it around in front of him.

good argument

I can't read NIP though...

this is:

Why? So you are telling me that if you liked a girl and she liked you but one of the friend also liked her, you wouldn't date her? Even thouh the guy had no chance with her. You are a fucking cuck my friend.

Lets get it started now.

play mainline faggot

oh damn, this classic

How am I a cuck? If anything you're a cuck and a faggot because you don't seem to understand the concept of honour and staying loyal to friends.

He is.

Best girl no contest

no thats persona, not mainline SMT

Pretty rude.

>How am I a cuck? If anything you're a cuck and a faggot because you don't seem to understand the concept of honour and staying loyal to friends.
Difference between staying loyal and following your heat, and you can do both. If he can't get over it he's not a true friend anyway.

>Kanji's whole plot is about his sexuality
>he turns out to be the straightest one of them all

>Getting emotionally attached to waifu simulator # 432234341