I'm done with PlayStation

>PS4 launches
>PS Plus is now mandatory
>First year is mixed with indies and some decent games for Plus.

>Come 2015

>Some fun indies like RL and Grow Home but mostly just run of the mill indies.

>this year all indies. None of them good. A couple AAA games but one is a god awful sports game and the other is the bastard expansion of SR4.

>Last month of the year is another set of indies.

Meanwhile XBL has been having a great year of games and next month is going to be Sleeping Dogs DE and Burnout Paradise.

But as always sonyniggers continue to praise Sony. When will Sony go under?

This generation is just terrible, very few good games, shit's getting stale

I've actually been wanting to play stories

I also enjoyed transformers and Tower of monsters the last few months.

>1 game worth playing in each console
>expecting good games in shitty mandatory shit for online

This. It's not like I'm sticking with PC because there would be tons of PC games coming out, rather than because I can play games from any age with added bonus of good graphics and frame rates. But consoles don't have that sort of backwards compatibility or enhancements whenever you get bored with the latest AAA/indie stuff.

pretty sure REmake was this year in plus.
and that's a great fucking game.

This year we got all indies?
I didn't know Resident Evil, Transformers and that shitty Souls-like were indies.

but hey , a game that was free 1 year ago on 360 is on xbone! SO ITS BETTER!

>talking shit about Invisible Inc.
I don't know about you, but that game looks great. Considering that I was planning on buying it eventually And I get PS+ for free I'm elated.

Ps4, xbone and wii all lack new, fun games. Where the experimentation?

>mfw I ditched PS+ over a year ago

>November

You guys are dense

>Xbox is great, PS4 suxs!

Yeah this totally doesn't sound like a shill or a assblasted Xdrone or anything

>When will Sony go under?

mate, its already over.
the only people who buy/shill sony products are hip-hop and/or minority culture retards.
lots of filipinos and mexicans

This right fucking here. The best way to play vidya is with a mid gen pc at best and playing exclusively old stuff and the one 1 or 2 hidden gems that come out every blue moon. People assembling 1k+ dollars builds cringe me the fuck out because they are literally overpaying to play shitty cinematic console multiplats with better gwaphix.

OP fails to mention that REmake and Transformers Devastation were together just 2 months ago.
Those games alone are worth 3 months of indie garbage.

Don't forget they raised the price for PS+ this year with 0 added benefits

REmake is GOAT but that Transformers game is trash.

>that Transformers game is trash.

I wouldn't pay full price for it but like most Platinum games it was a great 5 hours and better than 90% of what's been on PS+ this year.

XBLGWG also sucks since a few months. Who the fuck hastn played all that shit already? It's either way games everyone has played or complete crap.

>better than 90% of what's been on PS+ this year

I'm not gonna fight you on that.

that month and the one before it were just to get people to redub after bumping the price, went right back to indie garbage the month after

PS4 has all the fighting games though, Xbox only has KI and MKX

>Sup Forums
>Thinks Sony is going under
Even in such a depressing thread, there is humor.

PS4 also has MKX

Most sonyniggers are literal minorities.

>yuros, japs and 'mericans are minorities

ok

>XBL gets two indies and a remaster; all four of them on Plus years ago

It's OK when Uncle Phil does it, right?

>PS Plus gets indies for a solid year.

It's ok when Sony does it.

what does dick taste like?

>don't even need to disparage minorities to be called Sup Forums
>just mentioning where someone comes from is now racist

Yeah plus is shit. Sony won and we lost. Oh well. Sometimes I get something good like tropico 5 or something simple my gf can play.

last few months have been pretty good with Transformers, Deadly Tower of Monsters and REmake.

Oh and Furi was one of the GOTY contenders.

I think the XBLGWG gold is a better deal just because you actually get to keep the games forever and aren't obliged to play/finish them during the month to justify the subscription. But too bad both services are now just indie shovelware dumping grounds with a decent game only one in a blue moon.
t. PS4 owner

>>PS Plus is now mandatory
Not only is that not true, but there isn't single online game worth playing on the thing. UC4 multiplayer is shit, BB online is alright but definitley the weakest online experience in the series, Destiny is awful and everything else is better played free on PC.
inb4
>muh peecee hackers
happens on all platforms

>I think the XBLGWG gold is a better deal just because you actually get to keep the games forever and aren't obliged to play/finish them during the month to justify the subscription.
Huh? You dont have to beat the game that month. You just have to "buy" it in the store and its yours so long as you have ps plus.

>happens on all platforms
Not to the extent that it happens on pc. I've owned a gaming pc before. I prefer the PS4.

Well, if you decide to stop your service and end it short for any reason, you lose access to the games.
It may not be a problem for people who are willing to subscribe and pay for PS+ every month, but it will be different for people who just want to try it out for a short period of time.

Yeah but KI is good, unlike most of the PS4 fighters apart from Revelator.

No shit. No one "tries it out." You either play multiplayer games or you dont.

>Paying for online and ""free"" games

This is honestly true though. Back last gen it was the 360 that was the console of choice for niggers and spics but even at GameStop on Black Friday the only console the white people were getting were Xbone S while the niggers were all over the PS4.

>one good fighting game
>has to mention competing console also has one good fighting game

Try harder.

> Almost no exclusives
> Most multy plats are starting to make it to PC
> PC allows you to keep playing old games instead of forcing you to re-buy when you update your system (which is closer to retro compatibility than buying remasters by a longshot)
> PC has STEAM
> Even SONY is about to release a virtual PS3 rental games so you can play those on PC (if this works they will do the same with PS4 eventually)

I've been a SONY fag since the PS1 but after the mediocrity PS3 was and with PS4 pushing kind of on the same direction i am abandoning ship too OP.
It's time to actually switch to PC... i kind of needed to anyways.

Past gen was the same, sadly now you have to wait 3 years before they decide to make good games.

I play both :^) though but KIs netcode and time waiting between matches has spoiled me.

SFV and Revelator try to cut out fluff like character select and matches still take quite a while to start

>Get You and some friends
>Make another account
>Have it on all your ps4s
>Each of you pay a little bit towards Ps plus (ie 10 bucks per person )
>Each get to enjoy online at a discounted price

I'm not renewing my PS Plus unless the game situation changes which I don't see happening

Once Scorpio comes out the only thing I'm gonna use my PS4 Pro for is the few exclusives it gets

>PS Plus is mandatory
No it's not. You just can't play online games. And why on Earth would you want to do that

It's mandatory for multiplayer when it use to be not mandatory for PS3 multiplayer.

>forgetting people play cod,BF and T2

Furi is GOTY

>xbone doesn't even get blazblue anymore

let's hope the Nintendo Switch has some games

After fucking up and finally buying Journey a month before it appeared on PS+, I'm glad that I was able to talk myself out of both Invisible Inc and Stories.

Yeah it's Indies again, but at least this time it's a pair of Indie games I want