>tfw i wanted to make a thread just like this

Red Deader Redemption

Such thread, much original.

>butthurt pcuck

PC RELEASE WHEN MA DUDES

Nice thread.

t. PS4 owner

>pee cuck
we need a new name for PC users. it doesn't fit like sonygger, nintoddler, microshill, etc.

It's literally the best one because it actually makes a lot of sense.

>the title is actually Red Dead Redemption 2 instead of just using a different word beginning with R
enjoy your shit game laddos

yeah but Bloodborne isn't worth getting a console for. also all the other ones work too. I'm talking about how it rolls off the tongue

>Tfw there's a genuine fear of Rockstar gimping the storymode for online bullshit like GTA V
Hold me Sup Forums

thanks for beta testing

SHARK CARDS

>how it rolls off the tongue
>saying Sup Forums memes out loud

:^)

No singleplayer dlc confirmed.
It's RDR2 and not a word with R because the story is connected to RDR. It's a prequel with John Marston and has gang.

how about PC-Men? pee semen hahaha

never seen so much gayness in one picture

>Red Dead Remembrance

Never seen your family portrait?

:)

we dont have one

>tfw i didnt fall for the pcgayming meme

>all these PS4 games

Nice.

Where are all the good ones like Nioh Yakuza 0 and Persona 5 though?

>daytime in America
Guess the kids are getting bored of their online classes?

crab worst girl

>tfw RDR2 will run like shit on a normal PS4 compared to a PS4 Pro because it releases a year from now.

Sony, why you rip people off so much? :'( I'm not buying a PS4 version of a Pro game which runs worse for 60 bucks, or even at all. :/

I dunno.
Those aren't first party titles so its entirely possible they may wind up on PC someday. But for now, those are PS4 only (excepting P5, which is on PS3 as well) and have not been announced for anything else.

I wouldn't say that those on the image you're replying to aren't good though. I'd argue that Nier Automata will probably be the greatest video game ever made

sauce

I'm a mustard and I think PCuck is a great name, I'm almost jelly. Sonygger is still better though.

PC "exclusives"

they really missed the opportunity to call it Red Redead ReRedemption

I don't understand what's happening in this image