You have five seconds to tell me why you're not getting a PS4 Pro and a 4K TV for Christmas

You have five seconds to tell me why you're not getting a PS4 Pro and a 4K TV for Christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6__TvBzAVj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because I don't want either of them and I'm not a spoilt child who gets £1000 worth of xmas presents

Because 5k is just around the corner. This meme is shit.

Unacceptable answers.

I'm considering it, I've got the money to blow, but I still don't think I care about ps4 enough. I'll probably get a TV soon to hook up to my sweet pc

>PCfag

LEAVE NOW

Let's see.
>Most games on PS4/Pro are unoptimized
>Majority of TVs still have massive input lag even on game mode
>Most PS4 exclusives aren't even out yet
Nah thanks.

I'm getting a Pro, but no TV.

I just bought a Slim three days ago and I only upgraded from an old ass CRT TV to a HDTV two years ago. Not buying a faulty piece of shit for the HDR meme.
Plus, I have shitty eyes and can't tell much of a difference between 1080p and 4K.

I have a 4KTV but will only consider getting a PS4pro for Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding so i'll wait to see if those games are any good before buying or if the scorpio is total shit then i'll stick with a base xbox and upgrade to the pro.

I'm not some idiot who'd buy trash just because it was new.

I already bought a Pro because a 4K TV isn't necessary to notice the benefits.

4k is a meme resolution marketed towards stupid goys and I play games at 60fps

>4K

You want to see the shitty graphics in a higher resolution?

The PS4 can barely handle 1080p/60fps and you want to double the resolution.

Fucking hilarious, console babies are so pathetic.

Because i already own a ps4 pro and a samsung ks9000

Because it has demonstratively worse performance than a normal PS4. Just get the slim.

I'm happy with my Xbox.

There's nothing that appeals to me in the PS4 library. All I've found is just weebshit, souls-trash, and ports.

Original PS4 is disappointing enough

Death Stranding will be an excellent movie with a great gameplay system attached. TLOU2 is just going to be a mediocre movie like the 1st one.

They will release a PS5 two or so years after the scorpio hits market, because the Pro will be comparatively underpowered.
What will prompt Microsoft to kill the Scorpio prematurely, and so and so on.
Console generations will be stupid 3~4 years long affairs with mid-gen x.5 systems.
Home consoles are done for.

>he fell for the downsampling meme

Ps4 pro is 4k meme with meme marketing toward retard who believe it can handle 4k

Because I spent all my money buying presents for family members, I need to buy a new CPU fan, my TV is broken, I need new furniture, and after I pay my bills for this month I'll officially have around 10 dollars left in my bank account due to medication required to live that my shitty IT job I got straight out of college only barely pays enough for me to survive.

Fuck Christmas.

I want PC and 4k TV

My TV is fine. I'll just get to Pro. Besides, I could use the money of the 4k tv to buy many ps4 games instead
>but teh ps4 has no gmaes

yeah for older games that were designed for original ps4 architecture, the new one IS stronger and once developers get familiar with it performance will significantly increase for the pro. If you're going to get a ps4, buy the pro, you'll enjoy it in the long run and you don't need a 4k TV, higher framerate and better graphics is reason enough no?

Well, good luck, user. I'm rooting for you, and I hope your shitty situation gets better

I already have a PS4, I have no need for it.

Oh believe me, it won't, but thanks.

>LITERALLY admitting to being a poorfag

disgusting tbqhfamalam

HDR TV is a better option and largely more noticeable than 4K

No games. I bought one of these instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=6__TvBzAVj8

shoo shoo sonygger

Because I already own a Ps4. If I we're going to buy a new system I'd buy the X Bone S so I could at least watch 4k blurays and play their 2 or 3 odd exclusives.

>literally own 4k bluray technology
>have guaranteed knowledge your competitor is putting the tech in their machine as they would have to license it from you
>don't put a 4k bluray player in your high end console
This kind of shit is why Sony is going broke. I bet no one at Sony even bothered to tell SCE that Microsoft was licensing the tech.

Because I already have a Pro. Don't use it though.
4K isn't all that impressive either.

What's the game library that will motivate people to go for the Scorpio though? I don't own a current console and I'm all for hardware advancement, but it's just sports, forza and halo 5

>settling for 5k

Japanese national broadcaster is already gearing up for 8k desu

my eyeballs dont care as long as i can play games. im getting a slim as i never got a ps4. Standard hd is good enough for me as im not a sperg or pc faggoy

Wait until people stop wanting to release multiplats on the PS4 because it's behind the power curve.

I'm waiting for 4k OLED tvs to have a better price and much better response times.

16K or bust

>sony stole another PC exclusive

A lot of games arent even patched for PRO so wont notice a difference, but the games that have been patched some of them offer improved 1080p with either higher FPS or details. Even downsampling makes the game look better and in some games it runs at a consistent 60FPS instead of having a lot of frame drops.

I have a Panasonic Plasma ZT60 so I won't be upgrading my TV until OLED 4k is perfected.

Because I don't want shitty DoF and motion blur slapped on my games

Not going to happen. It's install base is massive.

Know what companies like more than making a good game? Making money.

got it for BF
FFXV and TLG was worth it

Oh shit, a wild user appears with a yt link and the word "sonygger" right after the link in a PS4 Pro™ thread, it better not be that vid...
>clicks links
>PS4 PRO ERROR COMPILATIONS TAKEN STRAIGHT OUTTA LEDDIT BY CROWBCAT LIKE•DISLIKE•SHARE
Welp, it is that video *hides post*

>This kind of shit is why Sony is going broke. I bet no one at Sony even bothered to tell SCE that Microsoft was licensing the tech.
That's old news. They're actually doing a lot better recently, mostly due to their insurance business in Japan. No Ultra HD Blu-ray on PS4 Pro does suck though.

>TLG on ps4 pro
That sounds awful. Does it manage to run even shittier than it does on the regular one?

they're too fucking expensive, 4K TVs especially

Holding out for Scorpio

locked 30@1080p or 25-30 for 4k
finished in 4k - it's fine just as good as SotC

fuck off, sony shill

Better at 1080, worse at 4k.

>$800 is too much
>not that 1080ti though

do u have autisms

I already have a normal ps4, mommy doesn't buy me consoles and 4k is a waste of money

I was being hyperbolic. Obviously they aren't going broke but the company is managed by an astonishingly retarded group of people.

Like how the fuck do you even do that? Like if anything you would think telling Microsoft no on the S would be more profitable just from a marketshare perspective than giving them the license even if you were too cheapass to put it in the Pro.

cause I already have a 4k, im not shilling out for a ps4 pro till it drops in price.

Only one or two games worth getting if you're not a weeb. Pass.

Your reddit speak gives you away.

Already have both

Because I don't like wasting my money on things that are half-assed.

>game plays at 30fps 1080p on ps4
>framerate unlock at 1080p is an option for almost all pro patched games
>"d-downsampled"

Literal retard

>PS4 doesn't have 4K blurays
Wow what the hell. I didn't know about this. How can you fuck up this bad?

There are no 1080p hdr TV sets, dumb frogposter

Because they're, lazy, arrogant retards. Like I said they knew the Xbone S was going to have it because they licensed it to them.

Because console gaming has become an autistic extension of the Xbox 360 with 0 innovation.

Because I already have both a 4k TV and a PS4 Pro. Why would I need another one of each?

>Obviously they aren't going broke but the company is managed by an astonishingly retarded group of people.
Well their filmmaking business consists of the same people who greenlit All Female Ghostbusters and the upcoming Fat Acceptance Barbie.

>Like how the fuck do you even do that? Like if anything you would think telling Microsoft no on the S would be more profitable just from a marketshare perspective than giving them the license even if you were too cheapass to put it in the Pro.
Sony alone doesn't own the Blu-ray technology. They invested in it, but it belongs to a committee known as Blu-ray Disc Association, which Sony and Microsoft both happen to be part of.

Im getting a slim
Plus im poor as hell

Nothing wrong with the slim, it looks fantastic and still runs the entire library

Funny you bring that up, considering NEC tried the whole "incremental upgrade" first with the PC Engine SuperGrafx. It didn't quite work out well for them.

Worked great for Sega too.

Because what I want and what I need are two different things OP.

Death Stranding isn't coming to Xbox user

4k movies are too big to download, 1080p is fine

I don't want to support the PS4 pro. PS4 hardware is fine, Sony should spend billions on making better games and making sure industry workers are cared for.

Back to /TLHG/

No point in getting a 4k TV if you're getting a PS4 POOR. Save your money for an Xbox 360 if you want the true HDR cum stains.

Infamous tho

I got the ps4pro over black friday for $230 thanks to a Target fuckup, not enough 4k content for me to spend $2000 on a high refresh rate 4k tv/monitor for my pc. Especially not worth it with the 30fps games ps4pro has.

Those shitty $400 ones that people are buying are going to look like shit next year.

Grab any book and read the middle page. That's Infamous in a nutshell.

But infamous 2 is good.

Infamous built around flashy HDR graffiks tho

Besides, what's xbone gonna give me, another Ryse?

all memes aside all of my friends are getting ps4 slims for christmas

kind of feelsbadman now I'll be left out

>Grab any book and read the middle page. That's Infamous in a nutshell.
What the hell does that even mean?

Because 4K is a shitty needless gimmick for retards who don't actually understand how the human eye and video resolution works.

>grab any book
I cannot be more direct.

Why is everything considered a gimmick now?

None. Sony and M$ are both going to fuck you with there HDR dildos and call it "innovating."

Same here, bought a slim the other day. Couldn't care less that I didn't get the pro.

Everything you can't afford is a gimmick for retards user.

Thinking about getting one for The Last Guardian, Bloodborne and other exclusives. I heard rumours that the Pro is actually worse though.

Its worse only for a few games, WoFF for example had a bit worse graphics on 2K but its getting patched January 17 IIRC

You better not be that shoe-poster that shits up the image limit in my /trash/ generals.

Because I have no space for an ugly 80 inch wall of glass.

I can already play most multiplats with my surface book and the ps4 doesn't have enough exclusives yet.

It's a gimmick because it's unjustifiably expensive

If a game is shit at 1080p it's not going to get much better at 4k. Sony should have invested in better games instead. They released the PSVR and almost nobody noticed. There's no killer app.

Because I'm over 18 like all of you ought to be.

Honestly I have a 1080p LED tv - I feel like I've hit my limit on how good something could look.

I've seen 4k and I just don't notice a difference - I know there IS but I just can't find it in me to get new tvs anymore

because I'm broke and I have better things to spend money on right now.