What are some good western games?

What are some good western games?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Not_Offline
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A better question is "are there any good Jap games" but you wouldn't get many valid answers in that case. You know why? Because all Jap games are irredeemable shit.

Wild Guns.

Upvoted

Quality reply, user.

Anything else you want to vent out?

>>>/reddit/

The Talos Priniciple
Serious Sam

"No" would be a valid reply to that question genius

>big old weeb with an animu grill avatar and gigs upon gigs of anime on his hrs drive
>alternately, is a relatively functional person that nevertheless is enthused with Japanese media and culture
>only plays western games
Why does this seem to happen so often?

>Buttmad weebs can't give an actual answer so resort to either putting their fingers in their ears (or covering their eyes in this case) or telling me to leave so they won't have to face reality

Oh I'm sure the next underage anime girl pantyquest simulator will redeem the genre, don't you worry.

>What are some good western games?

I would post a good western game, IF THERE WERE ANY

Best game of the gen is from a jap developer.
Stay mad, westfag.

Mad

homo

>Generic hack-and-slash no.122432464236532 with added bimbo dance ending is game of the generation.

You're addled aren't you

Did OP trigger you, user? Why do you seem so mad, user?

>anime image

You've never even played it.
Even if you're reductive greentext was true (its not) its still better than western cinematic garbage and brown military shooters.

I don't necessarily like any Japanese games. I was just confused about your comment.

Anything else you want to say?

Why would I waste my money on that trash? 20 seconds of footage on youtube would tell you what I typed.
>its still better than western cinematic garbage
As opposed to eastern cinematic garbage interrupted by occasional scenes of unintelligible gibberish and fetish pandering?
>and brown military shooters.
Not enough primary colours and oversaturated empty radioactive plains for you?

test

What games do you play, user?

I didn't realize I was talking to ACfag.

(you)

here's a better question:

Who is more autistic, weebs who obsess over shit anime and play only weebgames while decrying everything else as brown n bloom call of duty, or westcucks who never stop shittalking anime and anime games and only play ""hardcore"" western games

inb4 Witcher 3. Sorry, pressing the Witcher senses button does not count as a good game.

Burnout series

Include indie fags into the list, user.

steamcommunity.com/id/Not_Offline

Sorry for the meme-tier profile, user.

there is only one good game coming out of the west, the rest is the same shit over and over till you puke shit

It's the Sup Forums user who thinks either side is garbage and gets more and more aggro posting in a thread because he's terrible at video games.