According to Metacritic, Uncharted 4 is the best Game of the Year, with the highest rating overall for 2016

According to Metacritic, Uncharted 4 is the best Game of the Year, with the highest rating overall for 2016.

Let's take some time to celebrate this PS4 exclusive title, shall we, Sup Forums?

>that clock tower segment
>that madagascar chase
>all of the pirates' paradise
>Scotland was fucking amazing
>refined gameplay
>best graphics on the system, 60 fps multiplayer that is pretty good
>coop survival mode and more maps were just added for free
>that ending
>Lost Legacy just announced

DELETE THIS

try as we might fellow pcbro I don't think anything can stop Sony at this point ... the ps4 ... is just ... too powerful...

Without resorting to memes, tell me if I should get this game.

>m-m-muh payed reviews

it is not a good game

do not purchase it

muh EMOTIONAL cinematic experiences

Does this mean uncharted fags will never fuck off with their movies?

t. PCfats

It's a mediocre game

Buy it only if it's 50% off

Not a game.

Yes, not full price though, like most cinematic games, its good for 1 playthrough and thats it. Unless you do MP

Just play MGSV. Everything that UC4 does, MGSV does better, and more.
Only thing MGSV doesn't have is climbing, and who gives a fuck about that boring shit anyways.

t. 20fps

>normalfags buying shit en mass

woah im shocked

>tfw have a PS4 Pro
>tfw don't give a shit about The Last of Us 2, The Last of Us: Harley Davidson Edition, Uncharted or Horizon

I'll definitely be getting Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza, Nioh and Persona 5 though. I was going to get Nier on PS4 too but I'll just get it on PC now that I have the option.

20 more fps than PC LOL

From what I've seen it just screams generic cookie cutter TPS made to appeal to the casual crowd that likes to think it's hardcore, I refuse to buy it on principle

Does anyone have the version of this with the "do not reply to British posters"?

Why buy nier on PC when it comes months after PS4 release

You are a fucking retard if you close yourself off from potential good experiences "on principle"

bought a PS4 slim Uncharted bundle.

>play uncharted 4 for a bit.
>fucking boring piece of shit and shit slow gameplay.
>sold it

Cant really figure out what people like about this series, guess it's the characters cause gameplay is fucking boring with the whole, parkour mechanic and then the slow cover gunplay, so it has to be the characters but then again I don't care for Nathan nor his sob story about how he was in an orphanage or someshit and his brother guides you out of it to show you his motorcycle shit.

It's the best game of this gen so far. A complete package, with: 14~ hours of single player that has high replayability due to the verticality of the combat maps, enhanced enemy AI and rope / hook, which make every combat segment extremely fun; very fun and active multiplayer that carries over all the cool movement options of the single player to the competitive scene, with well balanced maps and great level design; and coop survival, which has new bosses and very hard encounters to play alone or with a bro.

Get it.

There is not a single aspect of MGSV that Uncharted 4 does not do better

I have a PC with a 1070 so it will run a lot better and I'll already have games to play in the meantime.

Uncharted is absolute garbage but the bundle was giving out download codes so you're just lying and probably poor.

And according to Rottentomatoes, 75% of the audience loved the Warcraft movie.

Fuck off.

HAHAHAHA Stupid sonygger.

>game of the year
>game

And last year Undertale won that

What weight does it even hold?

Ok but im not waiting months for this game, one of my most anticipated games so getting it as soon as possible

Lying faggot, I had the disc version inside my slim console bundle box. Maybe in burger land they for you off with a code, but not everybody lives there cuck

>'Memba that time Yoshida came on stage to announce an exciting new Japanese project?
>And then the Japan Studio logo came up?
>And then Knack 2 was announced?

Where is the link saying it's coming months after the PS4 version? I really want it too but I'd rather play it at a nice framerate

>A Nipponese game could pull the exact same shit Uncharted does but it will get praised on Sup Forums because everyone on here are weeaboos.
This is literally a fact.

Newest trailer said it

> I really want it too but I'd rather play it at a nice framerate

Its 60fps on ps4

PS4 Pro, right? In that case I'll probably pick it up for PS4.

Just subscribed to this anons blog lads

Its 60fps on normal ps4 too

Why contain it?

It's such a visually stunning game and it also fees like a big world to explore esepecially toward the end,

BAYBEE

MGSV does everything better than UC4, including characterization, which is something people usually praise UC for.

post the unedited version you fat fuck

>celebrating an exclusive title
There is literally no reason not to release games on multiple systems. Prove me wrong
Oh wait: you can't.