Friday the 13th

Can no one else seem to join games quickly? I've had to wait ridiculous amounts of time to join a lobby

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hBGC69M
steamcommunity.com/id/relc
steamcommunity.com/id/subliminaldelta/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzNDyPgOYmg
youtube.com/watch?v=CkjebADNxEo
youtube.com/watch?v=q12yfwYc3JQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Servers are fucked, only private matches are playable.

Closed beta means less players.

Private match looking for four more. Add me, steam ID dukenstein steam name BEAR

Atmosphere in this game is a 10/10, they've clearly put a lot of work into the look and sound department to get that authentic slasher feel.

Hopefully they'll move on to focusing gameplay now, needs a lot of work before release

Just play private games. We need one more. Post ya steam ids.

Maybe if someone posts a code or five, I can join ya.

trying to find ya mate but for some reason your id isn't showing up

WHAT IS IT LIKE PLAYING TOMMY

dasmehdi talking to a dev on twitch right now.

Explaining some of the finer mechanics.

Like your voice carries further in proximity voice depending on how loud you talk.

Is there any Sup Forums Steam group for private matches?

Join the discord: discord.gg/hBGC69M

Anyone got codes?

He sucks and it's still borderline impossible to win as the counselors even with a good Tommy.

Nah, unless they nerfed stamina regen then losing is difficult as counselor unless the jason is really really good (they rarely are)

steamcommunity.com/id/relc

Have 3 so far, add me.

Be aware we all literally just downloaded the game.

Only if you're playing as the one broken counselor.

Apparently it makes you play like a complete retard and miss your shot, according to the people I've spectated.

Aiming with the shotgun is fucked. I've missed point blank multiple times despite aiming right at him.

steamcommunity.com/id/subliminaldelta/
I'd love to play but I have no key

>Get beta
>Wait long time for match
>End up as Jenny
>Get on mic
>Get mistaken for girl
>Explain I'm a boy
>Suddenly get bullied
>Guy with deep voice speaks up
>Says I belong to him now
This game is too intense

>Distract Jason by running around a fence for a full two minutes.
>He finally catches me.
>Last person just walked into a nearby cabin and hid under the bed the entire time.
>His mic was echoing during all of this.

I have only won as a counselor once so far, just driving like Michael J Fox to avoid the inevitable Shift attempt into the front of the car.

what happened next?

>post from previous thread
>will there be naked models?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzNDyPgOYmg
youtube.com/watch?v=CkjebADNxEo

Steam ID is SorryBones if anyone is dying to play. Got a lobby of 4 atm.

I'm not giving you views, stop linking your own videos

Reposting my ideas for how to fix Tommy, plus new ones.

>Pros
+ Carries more than one shot, maybe up to five. Two at the very least.

+ Swings weapons faster and hits much harder

+ Breaks out of grabs easier.

+ Doesn't instantly die in the water, can kill Jason on the water if he has a boat.

+ Reacts with ANGER at seeing a dead body, not fear.

>Cons

- Constantly shouts for Jason to attract his attention, since he's there to save lives and fight Jason.

- Immediately shouts at Jason upon seeing him.

- Ostensibly a solo character since his presence hinders people who try to be stealthy.

>Playing as stealth punk girl.
>Black cunt leads Jason to me three fucking times.
>Literally looping around to bring him right to me each time.
>Eventually Jason sees me.
>Give up on black cunt because he can actually catch me.
>Die.

Stealth is fucking useless with this shit going on.

Where's uncensored?

>Stealth is useless because of niggers

Protip don't play with shitty nigger players.

Not like I have a choice. I get a lobby every 30 minutes and I have no friends with the game.

What's the deal with Jason's grappling? Sometimes I can immediately murder someone, other times it takes so long they inevitably break free.

There's a bug where executes are immediately available and if you mash one of the buttons you can do it straight away. You can see the icon flash red when you grab someone despite it supposed to take like 5 seconds

What's in the new update?

Did they nerf nigress?

I downloaded the update, started the game, and immediately got into a match.

Has anyone killed Jason? We just kept breaking our weapons on him.

I'm in a game with 4 nigresses now. Last time one of them tried to lure him onto me within meters of reaching the police.

there's a thread on reddit with some guys figuring it out. apparently they have a pretty good lead on it

If anyone is curious the following numbers are the confirmed Jasons we have so far: 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 9

Lynch-specific kill for Niggress when?

Tommy has max stats btw. 10's across the board. You have to be retarded to lose to Jason as him.

>Jason can drag his machete from your face down to your groin.
>No intestines and guts spilling out.

It's fucking WEAK.

Man they're really hyping up a retard that resurrected Jason and fucked everything up.

At the very least make him unable to panic.

Name me one time that Jason ever done such action.

Yup. The real problem is that they give Tommy to retards who die right away so thats why he seems weak.

This game is better than Dead by Daylight because of one simple reason,
This game is actually tense and even spooky at times, where as DbD is just slasher themed esports bait and is not even close to tense or even a horror game
You can't even compare the two because of it

Part 7 deleted scenes.

>letting Jason teleport every 6 seconds

Who thought this was a good idea?

>Resurrected Jason
>Killed him the same night.
>Killed him once as a kid
>Killed a fake Jason

>This game is actually tense and even spooky at times
That's fucking true
Hiding from Jason AND getting away with it is fucking scary

That's literally what he does though. He appears out of fucking nowhere. And they'll probably change it. It seems like a legit beta and not a "beta"

F13, at least in beta, does not have tension. If Jason shows up outside of your cabin, you are dead, period. You may put it off and last a few cabins, but you die.

If you survive it means you never encountered him except for perhaps at the end.

Need two more. Post your id if you want to join.

He wasn't Captain America. Where's the psychic chick if we're buffing the protags?

Only way to catch seven athletes. Especially when they all know the map and instantly rush to call the police.

Isn't the teleporting itself, but the frequency of it. He can run someone down a long road by jogging and teleporting while they're sprinting the whole time. It would work better if they could outrun him and he'd have to figure out where to teleport to next to find them.

Supposedly devs said that Jasons ability cooldowns were lowered for the beta. Source: anons, possibly also their asses.

It's still the only way to kill Vanessa though because somebody thought that she should be able to outrun Jason at 0 stamina.

Someone with three movies of experience should be exceedingly capable of killing Jason better than everyone else.

I wouldn't be surprised, since this beta is strictly for testing. It just sucks that this is the first impressions people are getting of F13.

I think she'd be more balanced if they changed it so that stealth also worked to avoid your team mates, so the bitch couldn't run into you with Jason in hot pursuit. Might be worth trying out an experimental game mode where map markers aren't visible also.

part 4 he was a kid who stayed in house for 90% of the movie.

part 5 he was practically a vegetable that didn't do shit besides hallucinate till the final scene in the barn

part 6 he only made it because the love interest saved his ass and fucked up Jason's face the boat motor fan so he could complete his plan without dying.

He's always had help

At the moment it's the only thing that stops Jason being completely outclasses by the black chick. In a full team of her Jason's only chance is to teleport and grab
Balance is pretty fucked all around though

Game looks pretty good to be honest. Needs serious balancing (nigress shouldn't be able to outrun Jason indefinitely), but the idea is very nicely executed - pun intended

Wouldn't that be reflected in composure and luck more than all of everything?

Which subreddit? Fridaythe13th is desolate.

This. The game is a mess of bad design.

>You gain fear when Jason is near you
>Run from Jason and juke him
>Doesn't matter because you now have high fear and low stamina, so Jason can just activate sense and find you again

>Try to be incredibly stealthly
>Jason randomly teleports near you
>Your character screams and gets a fear boost, alerting Jason you're nearby and to flip on sense

The fear mechanic needs to be reworked in general. Since as you said, the game literally comes down to whether Jason teleports next to you or not.

What I don't get is why they don't have a 1 character limit. Kinda immersion breaking to have Jason stumbling upon the Camp Crystal Lake Negro Cloning Facility

Teleport should not be available the second the match starts. Otherwise people shouldn't be penalized for leaving matches early, because otherwise I'm waiting for 20 fucking minutes with really boring spectator cameras.

>Tommy Jarvis arrives at the cabin within minutes, without a working vehicle and with a gun that has one bullet to fight a seven foot tall zombie that breaks people in half with a punch.

You think he'd have stolen a tank long ago in preparation if he was going to live so close to the site of where everyone he loved died.

/r/F13thegame/comments/5jielo/killing_jason_progress/

>Teleport should not be available the second the match starts

It's not.

But if Jason discovers people, it accelerates how fast he acquires his powers.

it would instantly solve most councilor balance issues. Hopefully they implement it at least in the final version

Jason's powers are spend up for the beta iirc

I've played Jason, and teleport is available right at the beginning. You're probably thinking of shift.

Supposedly everything has been sped up to test things out. So he gets his skills much faster than he is supposed to and cops come faster then usual.

Yeah, this too. There should be a 1/round limit on the fucking teenagers, and maybe then stealth and/or fighting back would be a viable option. Right now it's just WE WUZ RUN AWAY central on every stream. It's funny watching them try to repair shit, because the nigress is a literal idiot and it makes the repair QTE super hard, and failing alerts Jason

That Jason looks so much better than the bald fat plumber we got in Part 3.

post emails and i'll send you a key

have 4

Oh you're right my bad.

I think that the teleport is fine as-is but it should have a massive movement speed penalty or maybe even root Jason to the ground.

Maybe they could have him teleport into the ground and he has to dig his way out.

Or maybe even limit the locations he can teleport to so that he has to be out of sight.

[email protected]

thx

Actually, scratch that. Some people are finally realizing the goth chick is viable too. Unless some fucking monkey nigger player leads Jason to you. Even though the goth chick has high "composure" so she should be able to break out of Jason's grip more easily, it looks bugged, because literally nobody ever does (vice versa, nigress has really low composure, and people are breaking Jason's grip left and right on her)

[email protected]

Thanks if true

[email protected]

[email protected]

I thought stamina was grip break and composure was resist fear.

thank you so much, user, i genuinely appreciate it.

I CAN'T EVEN BUY THIS GAME ON STEAM, WHAT BULLSHIT

>Jason's powers are spend up for the beta iirc
Well alright then. I don't know what's tweaked for testing and what isn't. What I really hope is that combat is fixed in the final version. Right now it just feels so unresponsive.

Thanks!

gotta go to backerkit if you want to pre-order

BASED user

They're probably afraid of people rage quitting if they don't get their favorite.

Already bad enough with people getting asshurt over not being Jason and go around teamkilling people.

Are they updating combat at all? Adding a cross hair when in combat stance? I know there's light attack and heavy attack but it's just the recycled animations over and over again. Will they add some like 3 weapon swing combo?

We got a game going on, post your id and I'll invite you

This game is EXACTLY like No More Room in Hell.

Atmospheric novelty the first couple of rounds, but then when you actually learn how to play, it becomes too much like a video game for you to justify investing time in it.

newest patch (like 24 mins ago) was for matchmaking (again) and minor bug fixes

>tfw you're right.

I already feel it happening.

How scary is this game? Asking for a friend hes a pussy with horror games hahahaha

If you have one left, [email protected]
If not, thanks anyway.

Hey everyone, I'm going to be streaming the game in a few minutes here, and i'll be giving out some beta keys for free as the night goes on.

Stop by and say hello if you're bored!

youtube.com/watch?v=q12yfwYc3JQ