2K games
Fighting games

Guilty gear

Anime fighters/beatemups

Prison Simulator

GTA5
COD
Fighting Games

I'm getting back into Skyrim. Some friends are into Black Desert Online so I'm going to try it out with them. Haven't done Overwatch with my other set of friends in some time, or L4D2 for that matter. Two of them are into Battlefield 1 and are trying to get me to buy it.

What do Mexicans play?

KoF
FIFA

I've played Overwatch, Squad, Total War, Dishonored 2, Rocket League, Battlefield 1, Guild Wars 2, GTA5, and War Thunder a bunch within the past two weeks.

t. Crackers

>tfw black

I've been playing Resident Evil 3 for the past few days

battledfield
call of duty
FIFA
NBA 2k
madden
and that's literally it

Saint Seiya

The maracas

fighting games

dota 2

Speaking from my personal experience. Lots of MonHun lots of Soulsborne and a fuck load of RPGs western and jap. Not too big on fighting games though since I'm complete garbage at them.

Literally the same fucking games anyone does

even stuff like Civ V brave new world expansion

been playing dead rising 2 otr with my brother lately

Explain this meme with black people and fighting games

Thief

when did Sup Forums suddenly become Sup Forums?

pokemon
spiral knights
mario
legend of zelda
sonic
pacman
um shit
I've also played jak 2 &3
also rachet and clank going comando
also god of war...
FFX
a few more but I don't remember

the only fighting game I've played is mortal Kombat deception...

Madden, NBA, Smash, and these.

Mulatto here

I play strategy games and RPGs, including JRPGs

Was really big into fighting games and fps when I was younger

Now at 24 I am an old man by vidya standards

I have been playing Total Warhammer and Stellaris lately. Started playing Endless Legend.

Nigger really?

t. nigger

Most of Sup Forums has always been racist to a degree. But not for the reasons you thing at least until lately anyway. It was a way ro weed out attention whores same as women the only attention being paid is to the content of your post and nothing else.

Naruto _____

monkey king
because they're both niggers

You talking about Donkey Kong or Monkey Island?

>there are weeaboo niggas on Sup Forums right now

Dota 2
new hero is monkey king

OPs image is antimage, my image is TobiWan a notoriously racist/sexist Aussie dota commentator (literally the most based commentator) youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJ4PZ3eoVo

wez p l ay the thangs youse crackas play love sum skyrim it lik blackops wit dragins and shiet

Me

I'm black. Current games I'm playing/recently completed:

Wolfenstein the New Order
WoW
Heroes of the Storm
Diablo 3
Age of Empires 2
Star Wars Battlefront 2
TF2
FF14
Batman Arkham Knight
Skyrim
Bastion
Transistor
Dark Souls 3
Divinity Original Sin
Subnautica
Overwatch
Chrono Cross
Terraria
MvC 2
Metal Slug 3
Megaman 8
Megaman X4

I have a weeb nigga friend and he's a fucking freak.

>streets of rage is now a weeb game

>WoW

do you play a female bloodelf bm hunter? :3

>Implying I'm not the only black person on Sup Forums i'm just samefagging this thread

Post your black hand

>you'll never play vidya with terry

We're talking black people that don't get picked on for being nerds though.

Black people are too normie to post on Sup Forums

>nigger
>"people"
white women

the border

like bongo drums or something idk LMAOOO

I wish I was black

black weebs are really chill guys

Donkey Konga is the perfect game.

Mainly Holy Paladin, but Legion is boring and I've been playing since BC, it maybe time to move on. I don't play as much anymore and I use to be a server first raider.

Why?

I was when I was in high school. Most of my friends were white. I was an inliner and I hung out with the skater above and below my grade. Mostly black people picked on me, go figure.

I've been playing a lot of Distant Worlds Universe wishing Stellaris was better and some heavily modded Morrowind
Been on a reading binge though so I'm not gaming as much as I used to

Well, I grew up in the ghetto and there was this Chinese restaurant that had two arcade machines. One was Marvel vs Capcom and the other was Metal Slug. After school, there would basically be a line for MvC and it was always the black kids who beasted on it. Me and my friend would just play Metal Slug since we could co-op and didn't have to wait for a turn like 90% of the time. Once in a while we'd challenge the black kids in MvC and get our ass beat by those Spiderman/Wolverine playing niggers.

Never had that issue not an American black guy though.

Hmm Stellaris will just take a while best to put it aside and come back after a while

>I wish I was black

That's some next level masochism. Why would anyone want to actually be black?

Yeah I am waiting, bit disappointing how all the side quest kinda things were all just resource black holes and didn't really amount to anything IMO
There needs to be more space grand strategy games

Every single one of the black friends played the most weeaboo bullshit imaginable, every time I went to his place, he was playing some shit like arcana heart 3 on the ps3
I dont understand.