NOSTBULLS WIN AGAIN

DELETE THIS!!!!!
OVERWATCH IS BETTER THAN TF2!!!!!!

>few gamemodes
>few maps
>repetitive gameplay

and I bought it on PS4. Worst $50 I've ever spent

there's a muslim in this game, i instantly refunded it

I never played Overwatch and always thought the character on the cover was a guy.

Yea, I always thought it was just a guy with a nice ass(like me).

dumb reason

let me see dat booty

>tfw never bought/played a blizzard game.

All these assumptions about Tracer!

We still don't know if she is a homosexual or a bisexual (or even pansexual). It's just been confirmed that she is not heterosexual (or at least, not hetero-romantic).

So no one should be crying about losing their waifu just yet, she could like both. So chill.

I got really bored of it

>tfw still having fun

What the fuck is a pansexual?

Diablo 1 and 2 are alright though

>tfw Overwatch is only doing so well because the market for non-military FPS games has stagnated really hard

Same reason why Skyrim is successful even though it's a shit game

>Power creep with every new set
>New sets are constantly being released
>Pay to win
>RNG that makes sure it's pay to win

A Pansexual is anyone's type. Rather if you're gay, bi, straight, trans, etc.

>friends and i buy game because beta was fun as hell
>start hearing rumblings of a competitive mode
>friends start slowly become sweaty as fuck tryhards when it used be all fun and games
>they used to be able to accept mistakes and laugh off deaths in matches
>now they just scream in discord
>competitive gets added
>become even bigger screamlords and edgy tryhards who complain about tracer, mei, and reaper and constantly analyze the "meta"

to put it simple it used be fun and then it was ruined by shitty competitive

im still mad

It's a awful game if you play alone.

Someone that fucks pans.

I will NEVER get tired of all the butthurt this has generated.

diet bisexual

It's bisexual, but they're attracted to "all genders" rather than just male and female.

This, same thing happened in TF2.
Competitive turns everyone into tryhard spergs.

get some new friends instead

For me the meta keeps getting worse and worse. I got golden Mercy stuff so I pretty much have no reason to touch the game anymore.

This can't be said enough. All of Blizzard's games turned into that. I started with Warcraft and Diablo and loved playing alone.

I don't think I'm part of the userbase blizzard wants for this game. Every decision they take just make sadder and madder.

It means it's attracted to anything "Pan" means "All", so he wants dick, pussy, dogpussy, horsecock and floor tiles.

Pharah is not a muslim though.

That happens in every online multiplayer game ever
Competitive modes are a cancer on modern video games

>Still giving blizzard money after D3 and Cataclysm.
The fuck did you expect bro.

>McCree turns out to be pansexual .
>Reaper is an otherkin.
>junk rat is a roo fucker .
>mei is a pedophile.
>Pharah is asexual.

Ah, it's for the meme genders.

I just feel bad that it took me so much time to understand that.

What's the story behind this .gif?

also to add on my previous post here >no custom games or anything like tf2

this pretty much sealed its death for me i just cant play it anymore

Everyone is acting like there's this big outrage, but I only see people saying there's an outrage instead of the actual people outraging.

self flagellation in vietnam or thailand or some hellhole.

>mei is a pedophile

This isn't a big surprise.

liking a trans with their dick still intact

Basically this.

>mei is a pedophile.
That's kind of hot tho

Wii U

???

I feel Blizzard's balancing is so slow, and always missing, that its never going to be fun playing this solo.

Doesn't work in Linux (yet)

This is what we know basically

Which is pretty much nothing

>huge pandering diverse cast full of enough personality and appeal to relate to, or just enjoy, wasn't enough. We needed to know who likes dick or not
>lesbian reveal is not enough, we need more
more, more, more

>OP tanks
>Unbalanced weapons
>Bulletproof horses

I'd be fine if they kept it vague
Harder to complain unless you're one of the die hard "I NEED TO KNOW" people

dude, you just gotta coordinate with your team, lol.

They're adding a server browser in a new update

>Randoms
>Coordination
fucking lel

Fucking found out about YGOPRO the week after
Waste of $20

a mental issue

I had such hopes

Egypt is copts clay.

I don't care much for Tracer but I know it's not her style, should've been one of the guys.
blizz didn't have the balls to make a real gay character, aka a Man.

No, they are adding a custom game browser.
Stop shitposting.

That's okay, if tracer doesn't like dick, I'll force her to take it.

>lesbians don't like dick
>all their sex toys are shapped like dicks

I think they went for the sock value. Like all together and asked each other:
>WHO IS THE CHARACTER THAT WILL MAKE THE MOST SHOCK IF IT IS ANNOUNCED AS GAY?

Such a cheap shot...

Giant Bomb let me down hard on this one, blew $40 on it :(

>There's no custom games, what the fuck?!
>Actually, they're adding a server browser
>A CUSTOM GAMES SERVER BROWSER, GOD! Stop shitposting!

Regardless, it's what the guy wanted.

that's why lesbians aren't real.

It's just a phase.

of all characters to be gay tracer is quite likely the least shocking, and zarya's probably next

>wanting to fug
>mental issue

So if tracer is the first queer character... Does that mean Zarya is straight?

That's not how sexual orientation works. liking dicks =/= liking men. there's a HUGE difference and women still need such a thing in order to pleasure our selves. Just because we use something like dildos doesn't mean we like men.

Could be, imagine if F2

The game seems fun but not $40 fun. Games like this and Talos Principle I would wait to purchase until they were under $5/10.

It's not a server browser, it's a custom games being like any other mode, playable only on blizzard server.
Just a another option in the modes browning.

overwatch is shallow as a "esport" game.

Same heros are picked, meta is enforced with people going "Hey please can you pick lucio/support/tank" when I want to play anything but FUCKING LUCIO.

winning a team fight comes down to which side gets the first pick on the worst player on the other side.

tactics are either go middle/go left/go right. team communication in general is non-existant, and theres no incentive to talking at all really.

All in all, i compare overwatch to CSgo, and cs beats it hands down even with shit skins and russians.

i keep trying a game of overwatch every now and then, to see if i can recapture the magic of its early days when it was fun, but i just cant seem to find it anymore.

maybe i need to git gud, or communicate more, or find some friends to play with.

>our selves
spotted the MtF

The LGBT assault on tomboys needs to end. They've basically stated that all tomboys are lesbian transgender men.

This image shows everything we need to know about just how cancerous Overwatch's fanbase is.

A. Fucking. Sexuality. Table.

Lesbians suffering corrective rape is a pleasure that Sup Forums and Sup Forums have seemed to overlook with all this retarded outrage.

Most people don't care about the other characters, and she is the face of overwatch. There is not a greater shock than that.

>Games like Talos Principle
What the fuck, I would've easily paid 60$ for that one

i take it you're not gay

Overwatch was always a wholly mediocre FPS. For some reason it took the revelation that your waifu a shit to realize this, but hey, better late than never I guess.

Why is that? Seems like a good game, especially if you have someone to play with.

Someone needs to bully these fucks.

These special snowflakes have never been challenged in their life, and need to be embarrassed.

>floor tiles
RIP to my main man tile guy

>plays way too much like a moba, with hard counters forcing you to change heroes instead of allowing you to counter with change of tactics
>balanced like shit
>SJW pandering
>maps are too linear and filled with chokepoints, might as well be a rail shooter
>not enough content

it was fun for the first 50 hours, played it about 80 but haven't touched it in months. Hate to say it because I was really excited for this, but TF2 gameplay is superior and it'll probably outlive OW

B...but Jim Sterling says if you like something that looks like a dick you like men

You understand she is basically a cartoon and you talking about her "choices" is fucking asinine, right?

>Overwatch was always a wholly mediocre FPS

TF2 was too, but no one will ever say so.

Don't get me wrong, I got people to play with, and I love Dragon Ball to death, it's gameplay just gets repetitive after a while.

They have a hole designed by nature to be filled by a cock.