Is Paladins Sup Forums's game?

Is Paladins Sup Forums's game?

They have a /vg/ general so maybe there is something to it.

So does Overwatch and TF2.

But both of those are Rəddit-Central

I hate it but I play and promote it to despise Owerwatch fags and then laugh at them.

It really looks like a bootleg version of Overwatch. No one cares about it. Blizzard's already in the genre and will monopolize it until it's long dead. Like Warcraft.

But user, overwatch is soulless SJW garbage!

No
This is the first Paladins thread I've seen here in a few days. Meanwhile Overwatch has multiple threads up constantly. Pretty stupid question, really. Bait is too obvious.

>Playing something you hate
>Thinking this affects anyone but you
You're actually a waste of a human life. Reevaluate or suck on a tailpipe.

One(1) character is a lesbian. And the game certainly isn't SJW. People aren't getting along and hand holding in doversetty.

That is a terrible solider 76 skin

It's Overwatch - a game everyone likes
and it's not popular - which means Sup Forums is allowed to like it

It feels like a poor man's overwatch due to it's lack of polish (which is understandable compared to fucking blizzard). it's still pretty good though. I even like a bunch of the champions more than their overwatch counterparts.

underage mentality

making one character gay in a promotional side project to boost holiday sales doesn't mean the game itself is pushing a political agenda

It's a lot more open and loose compared to TF2 and Overwatch. I enjoyed it quite a bit since you don't need any sort of rigid class/character composition if you want to win.

Healing is minor and not all that important. A team can get by without any dedicated healer. The healers also happen to be capable in combat, so you aren't shoehorned into a single role if you do pick them. The customizations you earn over the course of each match and the modifier cards you can equip on the characters also make them more flexible or specialized at certain things.

Ultimates aren't the core of the meta like OW being all about the Ultimate usage. They'll help break a stalemate but they aren't extraordinarily powerful. It's up to your use of your normal abilities to get shit done.

>everyone with an automatic rifle is soldier 76

And yet they're all inferior to Oscar Mike

>A team can get by without any dedicated healer
last time my team didn't had an healer i lost against bots

you mean this guy?

Anyone on Sup Forums who plays paladins is a fucking newfag.

Even someone who has been here for just a short while would know that Hi-Rez is absolute ass cancer and the worst game developer to ever grace the planet

the game is about omnic rights which is the future version of black lives matter and some of the most lovable character who are seen as the good guys are blatantly racist i don't know what you mean by SJW

I wonder how many people have actually plaid the game and actually believe this

i know it and i'll enjoy it as long as it lasts

smite is still doing "good" tho

The new Cassie default outfits suck. No more sexy midriff. Instead we get some ugly clunky looking leather armour and hood. Luckily anyone that signed up before the recent patch got her old default for free. She also uses a crossbow now.

RIP global agenda
RIP tribes ascend
RIP smite?

fuck hi-rez

i liked bart though, not his fault

shazbowl, nevar 4get

also LMAOING@YOUR LIFE for using newfag in 2016.

>Lone wolf
When will the media accept that a white man killing people is a terrorist act? Why do they refuse to label anyone other than brown people as terrorists?

Everyone says it's an overwatch clone, but it has skill customization with talents, items to counter enemy lineups, and hero ulties are not "I win" buttons.
Yeah it looks shittier, but what do you expect with like 100th of the budget overwatch has
It's better than overwatch in gameplay, but nobody will ever accept this, because "lol it's f2p so it must suck"

statistics speak for themselves.

It's free and Sup Forums is full of underage NEET faggots. So yes.

>don't need a healer

Bullshit you don't. If the enemy is smart they'll all get cauterize and make you suffer for not having a healer. You always need at one tank, a healer, DMG and a flank. The fifth role can be either another DMG or tank, but preferably tank.

I was talking to a bunch of friends last night who play OW about the customization in Paladins and one of them didn't like that because in OW he knows exactly what to expect from each hero. How fucking dull is that?

It really, definitely is.
>alternative to a popular casual game that has gay/negro characters
>way higher skill ceiling than aforementioned popular game
>unpolished just enough for Sup Forums to say "yea but it's comfy"
>underrated/obscure enough for Sup Forums to be able to like it
>it isn't made by Blizzard

>being a newfag
>2016

I enjoy it more than Overwatch, but
>Supporting Hirez after they killed Tribes then milked and drained SMITE
I'll pass senpai.