How does it feels to be beaten again by the glorious rhodok empire, lazy swadian scum?

how does it feels to be beaten again by the glorious rhodok empire, lazy swadian scum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYTRsEtqKps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur a butt

>Rhodoks

men that love fat dick so much they literally have a BEAR emblazoned on their armour. go join some sandnigger rebellion you useless cunts

Dumb rhodok poster

>men that love fat dick so much they literally have a BEAR emblazoned on their armour
What did he mean by this?

go back to sunno, fatty, i heard king harlaus is celebrating a feast again

Rhodok, we used to be bro rite?

T. Swadian

Vaegir here, I squat on ur dead body, nerd.

can we stop hating each other and start purging raiders out of calradia?

>Empire

lmao

>Started mount and blade a few days ago
>Quit playing because I don't know what kingdom to side with
This happens every time

then form your own empire

Your side.

>Whoresmen run into my spearwall
>My 70+ sharpshooters destroy the rest
>"wahh why don't you play fair!"

laughing my butt off
it's almost too easy

I've thought about this but how big of army do you need to get? I'm at 96 troops so far but everyone I see has a good 200+.

>implying I even wanted dhirim

>Army of 200+ Rhodok crossbow
>Max riding skill
>Run around the battlefield while enemy armies get gun down one by one

Post favorite mods

140 of elite troop is capable to siege a castle

Very good post

Actually obtaining and defending a castle or town requires a fuckhuge amount of units and resources. To get a town you must take it from another faction and be sure that eventually the king from that faction is gonna show up at the door with his lords and an army of 600+.

Isn't it easy to defend castle when you have lots of range unit?

You can just block the ladder yourself and no one can climb up

Is there any worse evil than playing this game on the easiest setting?

Playing the game with a gamepad

Warsword, even though it needs some serious polish.

Perisno is pretty good. It's really similar to Pendor, and not nearly as polished, but I prefer the setting over Pendor's.

Sayazn is nice. Pike and shot tactics between industrial arab-jews, tribal japs and generic europeans, with some other miscellaneous factions in the mix. I like how they they really slowed down how fast you travel on the map to force you to plan out and prepare your campaigns.

Some heavy armor units can take several arrows while also packing a punch. Holding a few of them in a tight spot can be complicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYTRsEtqKps

Easy tier faction

wtf I hate mods now

nice copypasta rape, m8

Which M&B mod has the most depth when it comes to economy?I want to be able to buy out my opponents thanks to my expert jewish investments.

Goodbye Mount and Blade thread, it was nice to see you.